Members: Introduce Yourselves Here! - Page 7

Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by radha07

Hi everyone,😛

Let's get to know each other. Let us perk up this section and make it one of the best on I-F!

Introduce yourselves here:

Name:MaHira😛

Profession/Occupation:Student.

Fav section(s) on I-F:srgmp,ML,DM,Bolly forums,CC.

Fav Tv Shows (Hindi &/or English):Friends,srgmp.

Best friends on I-F:Shahdin,middy,akki,gauri,anu,bazy,joe.

Do you keep upto date with the latest fashions?Yes eventhough i believe in my own sense of fashion but follow the trend too.

Is fashion important according to you?Yes very important one must keep themselves upto date.

What are your secrets of looking beautiful, if any?Nothin i'm naturally beautiful😉😆

Do you visit a beauty salon regularly?Ummm yea once in a month.

That's all. Have fun and have a healthy discussion in this section.

Regards,

Radha😛

Edited by pretty_kuri - 11 years ago

Do you keep upto date with the latest fashions?

Name: Sabreena

Profession/Occupation:High school student

Fav section(s) on I-F: dmg forum, RM resort to be exact (the 1st friends i made on IF, were there), ff forum, this forum now, and the love dating and relationship forum. and the travel forum!

Fav Tv Shows (Hindi &/or English): DMG, greek, gossip girls, secret life of the american teenager. and america's best dance crew.

Best friends on I-F: all of my RM resort friends. namrata-the first friend i made on IF. and lali, lana,vikshu, anisha, shilpa, komal, amber, reema, rapi, kamal, sayani. and my other friends kats, navi and harpal. and some new friends i made today on this forum and the members' forum lol.

Is fashion important according to you?

yes. not something to obsess over, but it matters to me.
What are your secrets of looking beautiful, if any?
drink lots of water. and take care of your skin

Do you visit a beauty salon regularly

once or twice a month. yes.
Originally posted by Sab93

Name: Sabreena

Profession/Occupation:High school student

Fav section(s) on I-F: dmg forum, RM resort to be exact (the 1st friends i made on IF, were there), ff forum, this forum now, and the love dating and relationship forum. and the travel forum!

Fav Tv Shows (Hindi &/or English): DMG, greek, gossip girls, secret life of the american teenager. and america's best dance crew.

Best friends on I-F: all of my RM resort friends. namrata-the first friend i made on IF. and lali, lana,vikshu, anisha, shilpa, komal, amber, reema, rapi, kamal, sayani. and my other friends kats, navi and harpal. and some new friends i made today on this forum and the members' forum lol.

yes. not something to obsess over, but it matters to me.
drink lots of water. and take care of your skin

Do you visit a beauty salon regularly

once or twice a month. yes.

lol omg sabreena!! i love the exact same shows....and welcome to the forum!
haha thanks jiya! really, thats pretty cool!

<font color="#ff6600" size="4" face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">Name: <font color="#006600">kj</font>
</font>

<font color="#ff6600" size="4" face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">Age: <font color="#006600">15</font>
</font>

<font color="#ff6600" size="4" face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">Country: <font color="#006600">india</font>
</font>

<font color="#ff6600" size="4" face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">Profession/Occupation: <font color="#006600">student</font>
</font>

<font color="#ff6600" size="4" face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">Fav section(s) on I-F: <font color="#006600">dill mill gayye , fan fiction, celebrity fanclubs, and hope fully this one tooo</font>
</font>

<font color="#ff6600"><font size="4" face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">Fav<font color="blue" size="4">Tv Shows</font> </font><font size="4" face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">(Hindi &/or English): <font color="#006600">dmg</font>
</font>
</font>

<font color="#ff6600" size="4" face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">Best friends on I-F: <font color="#006600">crystal</font>
</font>

<font color="#ff6600" size="4" face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">Do you keep upto date with the latest fashions? <font color="#006600">ya i try being upto date.........</font>
</font>

<font color="#ff6600" size="4" face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">Is fashion important according to you? f<font color="#006600">ashion in not important........the thing that is important in what u feel wearing like.........or doing like</font>
</font>

<font color="#ff6600" size="4" face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">What are your secrets of looking beautiful, if any?- <font color="#006600">be simple.......apply some kajal.......and a little lipgloss....and nothing else</font>
</font>

<font color="#ff6600" size="4" face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">Do you visit a beauty salon regularly?-<font color="#006600">naaaaa</font></font>

Edited by karansprincess - 13 years ago

Name: Shrina

Profession/Occupation: Student

Fav section(s) on I-F: DMG

Fav Tv Shows (Hindi &/or English): Surprisingly not DMG anymore! Even though I'm a regular on the forum. Fave TV shows are reality tv. The Hills, Girls of the Playboy Mansion, Big Brother. Basically nothing that's intellectually stimulating lol.

Best friends on I-F: Aww...I couldn't name them all!

Do you keep upto date with the latest fashions? I try to but ultimately my style is timeless as opposed to clothes you waste money on because it's 'in trend' but only wear for a few months. So even if I do fall for certain trends, it's my style that sticks!

Is fashion important according to you? Fashion is definitely not important but style is. You could be dripping in Gucci and Prada but have no style at all, yet you could be wearing clothes from a charity shop and be oozing style and sex appeal.

What are your secrets of looking beautiful, if any? SUNSCREEN! You'll never know the importance of wearing sunscreen every single day until it's too late. Did you know that only 15% of what your mum looks like is genetics? The rest is a result of overexposure from the sun. That and highlighter on your cheekbones, nose, forehead and chin will leave your skin glowing!

Do you visit a beauty salon regularly? No! I wish I had that kind of money!

Edited by Shrina1503 - 14 years ago

Name:      Akash sharma

Fav section(s) on I-F: Starone

Fav Tv Shows (Hindi &/or English):Dill mill gayye,Pimp my ride on MTV canada and many more!!!

Best friends on I-F: Evryone on my frnd list

Yes ofcourse

Ofcourse

i use mostly tommy hilfiger products for my body thts the secret rite now.

Do you visit a beauty salon regularly?
once in two month
Edited by akash_sharma - 14 years ago
Name: Priya.
Profession/Occupation: Student?
Fav section(s) on I-F: a lot
Fav Tv Shows (Hindi &/or English): Longggg
Best friends on I-F: None.
Do you keep upto date with the latest fashions? Yeah kinda
Is fashion important according to you? Yup.
What are your secrets of looking beautiful, if any? Nothing really.
Do you visit a beauty salon regularly? Kinda

Name: Marium
Fav section(s) on I-F: ML
Fav Tv Shows : I don't have for tv anymore :((((
Best friends on I-F: Nobody
Do you keep upto date with the latest fashions? Sometimes
Is fashion important according to you? Having you own style is important!
What are your secrets of looking beautiful, if any? nada
Do you visit a beauty salon regularly? I try

Hi girls, good to meet you!

Name: Arti

Profession/Occupation: student

Fav section(s) on I-F: members lounge and avatars section

Fav Tv Shows (Hindi &/or English): none really, at the moment

Best friends on I-F: i think on IF i am closest to the_naked_face and _ishaara_

Do you keep up to date with the latest fashions? yeah, sort of!

Is fashion important according to you? Sure. I notice it just like I notice other things, I don't know if it's important necessarily, but it can definitely be fun and creative. I am an artist, so I notice such things from that angle! I think stylish people have an aura, regardless of the particular outfit they wear.

What are your secrets of looking beautiful, if any? Well I don't think any of the beauty tips I use are secret, but the main thing is I don't put any chemicals in my face.  I don't wear makeup that much but but when I do I just use mineral pressed powder, Kajal eyeliner (from India) and Burt's Bees lip gloss. I always wash my face and moisturize before going to bed. I use organic facial wash from The Body Shop, and only put on facial mosturizer with natural ingredients. Organic products are more expensive, but I am a believer in keeping weird chemicals off my face. I also believe that it's how you take care of yourself on the inside that makes you look good on the outside! I try to drink lots of water everyday, follow a healthy diet and somewhat regular exercise, even if I can't perfectly follow it.

Do you visit a beauty salon regularly? No. In the summer I go to wax my legs. In the winter I get lazy and usually just shave and then when I go for waxing in March or April they yell at me and ask why I went back to shaving... lol