Sports/Cricket

Who should open for India in ODIs

Pensive thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 17 years ago
Who according to you should open for India in One Day matches?....Is it Sachin & Saurav ...or Gambhir & Ganguli or Sehwag and Tendulkar or any other pair . Do share your point of view.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

datspreets thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I think Ganbhir should certainly open. Sehwag should be thrown out. And maybe, Sachin can open with Gambhir. Ganguly should come at no. 3
Pensive thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
I'd go for Tendulkar and Ganguly...I think they the best opening pair India ever had
datspreets thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
^ Man, Gambhir got a duck yesterdat..what shame

The problem with Indian players is that no one's consistent. They're all talanted, but if they become more consistant most of our troubles will diappear!

dannyk thumbnail
Tendulkar and Ganguly are best opener .. but as team demand one required to play at lower level to balance team so i think best combination with india can go ahead in world cup is Tendulkar and Sehwag .. as they played many inning with each other .. and given a good start in the more innings ...

i know Sehwag is not performing well now and currently going through bad patch .. but definitely he will come back again in team by playing good cricket at ranaji level ..
Pachu.P thumbnail
No doubt its Tendulkar-Ganguly but after today's match...Utthapa-Ganguly are good too!

Tendulkar is best when coming in at number 3 or 4...especially playing in the middle overs w/the spinners
i wann sehwag too buh grrr score hi nai karta wo aaj kal
buh yeh sachin n ganguly 😛 dats pretty awesome !!