Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

qazplm thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 17 years ago

Originally posted by: Ronit_Rulez

Totalllyyyyyy!!! If I happen to make it there to the hot seat any day... The first thing I wud say is- Shah rukh..muje gale laga lo!!!!

Omgggggggg Luv u SRK!!!

i know rite...he would be like abhi to game start bhi nahi hua hai...and i would be like...these are my rules...we have to hug after every questionπŸ˜†πŸ˜³

Fashion_2005 thumbnail

Originally posted by: bollycrazy

lollll hahaha!!! hes sooo funny yaar!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† n yeh! gauri must hav bin lyk... gosh! wt is he doing!!! he's all myn i tell u!!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†and his daughter too..papa why were u hugging that girl, like she did asked why u hug preity auntyπŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Fashion_2005 thumbnail

Originally posted by: qazplm

ME...I'm gonna miss it sooo much...I know Sabeena...I would have never thought I would get addicted to KBC...but kya karein...it's SRK were talking about hereπŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ

i knowwafter watching kbc 3, i addicted and i wished srk was on starplus 24/7. 1 hour kbc 3 seems like 15 minutes.

Fashion_2005 thumbnail

i know rite...he would be like abhi to game start bhi nahi hua hai...and i would be like...these are my rules...we have to hug after every questionπŸ˜†πŸ˜³

πŸ˜†

on episode 3, during phone a friend when srk keep calling darling and that guy too, i think it was hillariousπŸ˜† Especially when that guy said, phone band karo srk ka phone ahna haiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Edited by Fashion_2005 - 17 years ago
bollycrazy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fashion_2005

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†and his daughter too..papa why were u hugging that girl, like she did asked why u hug preity auntyπŸ˜³πŸ˜†

awww.... yeh!!! she wud!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† sooo cute!!!

qazplm thumbnail

aww...wen did she say thatπŸ˜›

qazplm thumbnail
And I'm really hoping for more females than men πŸ˜‰ 😳
Fashion_2005 thumbnail

aww...wen did she say thatπŸ˜›

i meant was suhana would be asking to srk and suhana did asked regarding preity when kank was released.

Fashion_2005 thumbnail

And I'm really hoping for more females than men πŸ˜‰ 😳

I am a bit nervous, if females came more than men. Because with females, they would be so much fun..oh God, wonder how much flirting there will be😳

qazplm thumbnail

I am a bit nervous, if females came more than men. Because with females, they would be so much fun..oh God, wonder how much flirting there will be😳

I'm sure a lot...who can resisit SRK?😳😳😳