Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bewafa thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

wearing this cotton white 3/4s and a "matching" blue night shirt....[dont ask, mumzie dear bought it 😆] AND i'm wearing a white chadar criss-crossed...😆...dont ask...😉 and my green uni thongs...

very mismatched....but very comfy and homely 😉

This content was originally posted by: Reema_J

A thick-neck, white halter top with a black border and a little [half] black blazer and some blue jeans and black pumps! Also wearing black and silver earrings and a black-faced watch! 😉

lol! someone is coordinated! sheesh man! 😆 and halter top? *shock horror* what does your mother have to say about that?? 🤣 or is that why ur wearin a jacket on top?😉😆

Reema_J thumbnail
I try... ! 🤣 Ena! 😆 I wear blazers or something usually on top of my halters, etc. That way, I can have the cuteness of the halter/tank and put it together as a complete outfit! I don't like wearing them on their own... agar kabhi pehna to Ammi will be shocked! I myself don't prefer it! 😕

DivyaD thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Pink shirt with light jeans and pink sandals. Pink earrings and pink sandals with a silver buckle.

I am in a very pink mood today... 😆

Reema_J thumbnail
Dark denim with a full-sleeve, brown/teal striped button up shirt and a cute little V-neck, half-sleeved teal shirt over it! Am wearing chocolate pumps and chocolate medallion earrings [with intricate cuts]!
manshi_singh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I am wearing black track pants and green half sleeve t-shirts and my slippers 😃
-Pinky- thumbnail
i am wearing a purple half sleeves t shirt ..which says "charmer" on it lol n white sweat pants
DivyaD thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Dark bootleg Levi's with a cream shirt and brown jacket with brown boots. Coppery earrings and bracelet.

~Marble~ thumbnail
white lewis tees and a blue denim skirt. 😊
radha07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Sleeveless blouse and jeans.... 😳