Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MUNNIBABA2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
ohh woowww.... just wrote a comment in saathiya and here you are with another ff of yours....... great... sounds interesting...... continue sooon...and lets see if i intend to write comments in the future cuz as i have told you...i am too lazy...but i will really read this ff.....
koolaries4 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
wow.. 10 years.. make them rock ok.. not like oldies !!! hehhe..... cntinue soon.. r prateek and sur present ?? n kannan n nishu ?? what abt Dadi ?? it would e kewl if u included praateek and sur and like the problems when they meet... ccant wait... lol...
desiigirl19 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

desiigirl19 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rajeevaamna=luv

ohh sounds kooool..... continue sooon.....

i will. im gonna post the first part by this weekend. until then, i'll post the character sketches!

luv rani

desiigirl19 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MUNNIBABA2006

ohh woowww.... just wrote a comment in saathiya and here you are with another ff of yours....... great... sounds interesting...... continue sooon...and lets see if i intend to write comments in the future cuz as i have told you...i am too lazy...but i will really read this ff.....

haha we are all lazy here. lmao..and im gonna post the first part by this weekend!

luv rani

desiigirl19 thumbnail

Originally posted by: koolaries4

wow.. 10 years.. make them rock ok.. not like oldies !!! hehhe..... cntinue soon.. r prateek and sur present ?? n kannan n nishu ?? what abt Dadi ?? it would e kewl if u included praateek and sur and like the problems when they meet... ccant wait... lol...

nope none of the other characters! this is not gonna be a "same old" story. you'll know what i mean when i post my first part =)
desiigirl19 thumbnail

Angad Khanna: A 26-year old Supermodel. Carefree. Insensitive. Hot-tempered. Rich. Famous.

Kripa Sharma: A 26-year old Supermodel. Carefree. Insensitive. Hot-tempered. Rich. Famous.

When they met ten years ago, sparks flew. When they meet ten years later, sparks fly again..but will it set their lives on fire?

WHAT HAPPENS WHEN THEY MEET AGAIN?

To find out, leave comments!

Edited by desiigirl19 - 17 years ago
desikudi818 thumbnail
sounds interesting, continue soon!!!!!! 😃
alina_shrestha thumbnail
woww...seems intersting..... continue soooon