Bad meets badder

Badder meets baddest

Angad Khanna meets his match

Kripa Sharma meets someone that can finally control her

Bad meets badder

Badder meets baddest

And all this happens when

Angad meets Kripa

Theirs wasn't the weirdest of the story. Their pairings were most likely not made in heaven, maybe hell… People say that opposites attract, so that must mean that like repel… Two people exactly alike in their every characteristic, two people that have never met before, two people that would in just a week hate each other enough to plot murders. Watch what happens when arranged marriage brings together Angad and Kripa!!

P.S. I know badder and baddest is not the best of the english 😆😆               Edited by munizaaa - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mansi1219 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
hey... i have read all ur fanfics.. they were great.. cant wait to read this one.. cool plot..
mansi
candyprincess thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
wow another....can't wait to read this fanfic
berkeleygirl818 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
yay, another one of ur FF's!!!!!!!!!! i LOVE ur FF's!!!!!!! 😃 i read ALL ur OLD FF's like 2 DAYS AGO & i LOVED them!!!!!!!!!! 👏 👏 👏 continue this one soon, it sounds interesting!!!!!!!!!!! 😃
munizaaa thumbnail
The first part is coming up in like half an hour its unusually long but i am sure you guys will like it! Edited by munizaaa - 17 years ago
brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i love ur fanfics and cant wait for this one ot startt!!!!! it seems funny.. plootting murders cuz they are the same.. getting on eachother's nerves are we??lolz
Numera* thumbnail
OMGGGGGGG!! another ff!! im soo excited!! lol murder huh sounds amazingggg!! u know how i love a bad angad lol hes just soooooooooo HOTTT!!!!! continue soon hun i love it!
Dark Love thumbnail
love all of ure ffs like everyone else here adn really looking forward to this one!!!!!! it sounds really cool!!! both are alike and plotting murders... interesting... lookin forward to first part 😛 😳
nerdynerd thumbnail
sounds reallie reallie interesting...waiting for the 1st part 😃
munizaaa thumbnail

Ok this is probably the longest part i have ever written for anything

INTRO…

"Mrs. Kripa Sharma!!" The professor yelled.

Kripa pulled up her head from the desk with much effort. It was annoying enough to have to hear the professor when she much rather drift off into her sleep, and now she was yelling at her, great just great.

"What is it?" She asked in a rude voice thoroughly annoyed.

"I do not give permission to anyone to sleep during my lectures."

Kripa now stared at the teacher coldly, and retorted rudely, "I did not ask for your permission madam! Now shut up and let me sleep." she said putting her head back on the desk

The professors nostrils flared in anger, "Get out of my class right now!"

"Fine!! but you'll regret it!!" Kripa said getting up and slamming her fist on the desk.

"Did you just threaten me?" the professor said her eyes narrowing

"Well hun, I don't know what it sounded like to you but it certainly sounded like a threat to me" Kripa said walking out of the class.

The professor simply shook her head it was no use, Kripa Sharma was an unfixable brat!! She resumed teaching the class assured that Kripa was on the way to the principle's office, but she was wrong Kripa was actually planting thumbnails on the professor's seat, taking advantage of the fact that the teachers head was turned while the class watched in horror unable to utter a single word out of fear. When she was done with her work she quietly left, an evil smile glinting on her face.

Her smile widened when she heard the satisfying yell of her teacher, but at the same instant she took hold of her throbbing head. Damn!! She said cursing herself she knew she shouldn't have drunk so much at the disco last night. But she was having way too good of a time with her boyfriend Prithvi, to think about all that. He was a good kisser she concluded thinking about last night, but even he was getting boring, she doubted that he would last even a week more with her. She was already making plans, in her head as how to best dump him.

"Angad you know I am reserved type of girl, I don't want to share you with anyone."

"Honey it wasn't even my fault, that girl jumped on me and started kissing me, you know how much I love you." Angad took her hand in his, "I can't wait for when we are married and have our own kids, It will be so awesome." He put on a fake dreamy look on his face.

"I trust you Angad I know you love only me."

"That I do." He said kissing her on the lips, that ought to shut her up he though. A squelching sound though came seconds later as Angad felt himself pull appart from…Tina…or was it Rina, but he did not do so voluntarily. He was forced to by… Oh shit!! Two of his other girlfriends Pooja and Tally…or Hally. He looked up at them, trying to support himself on his two legs. Great now he would have to endure tears.

"You have been cheating on me!!" said Tally… or Hally

"You have been cheating on both of us!!" said Pooja

"Look honey." Angad said trying to keep humor out of his voice, it was quite a funny scene, he being caught in the middle of 3 of his girlfriends. He was just glad that Ana, and Sally weren't here.

"Wait you called them honey!!!!!" Tina said getting up from the table, "that means that what they are saying is true Angad how could you I trusted you soo much," she said bursting into tears and grabbing his collar, oh she just did not do that .

Angad's cool temper had just been ignited, "OK!!! I cheated so what!! Its not my fault that all of you were stupid enough to fall for it, and honey..." He said glaring at Tina, "…don't you dare do that again." He said pulling out from her reach and readjusting his collar, he simply walked out of there leaving behind three furious and heartbroken ladies.

God what the hell he hadn't even slept with any of them and they were acting as though the world had crumbled on their heads alone. He drove off in full speed to his mansion maybe he would find some peace there. But poor Angad Khanna was absolutely oblivious of the fact that this was only a trailer compared to what was waiting for him at home.

Meanwhile that was happening, Kripa's parents were rushing to the school. This was the limit, they thought to themselves there was no way they were going to forgive her today.

Kripa sat in the office restlessly playing with her foot, she hoped her parents came and took her home soon this was getting too boring. The Fatty Principle was looking at her as though he would swallow her alive any moment.

Angad walked into his beautiful mansion but saw that the whole family there waiting to great… him? The expressions on their faces worried him, they didn't look too happy. His mom approached him, looking more furious then he had ever seen her, she grabbing him by the ear twisting it.

Kripa was glad when the door finally opened, and her parents walked in. Her mom did not stall when she came in she took her by the ear and twisted it.

"Awo mom that hurts" Angad and Kripa said at the same time but at different locations

"That it I have enough of you now, there is only one cure for you." Both moms said

"Yes there is only one thing that will improve you, its time that you got married" Both dads said at the same time.

Angad and Kripa's mouths dropped to the ground in surprise as they both screamed "HELL NO!!"

Kripa was dragged home by her parents as she tried to think what had she done to have deserved this punishment. She had only just put pins under her teachers desk, now that wasn't that bad. She was reaching to the wrong conclusions, she told herself reassuringly, her parents loved her too much they would never do that, but for some reason though the expressions on their faces told a different story. She didn't care, no decent guy would ever want to marry her, so it did not matter what her parents did, they could never take her freedom away.

Angad was dragged to his room by his parents as they did not want to create a scene in front of all family members.

"So Angad we have finally found out about all that you have done, Josh told us what kind of disgusting things that you have been doing, under our trust."

"Drinking, having 6 to 7 girlfriends, kissing them, and doing god knows what, bullying people, getting into fights with people at the night clubs…" His dad said, taking a breath his arms crossed

"But dad…"

His dad cut him off, completing his list, "…and not to mention what you do in college."

"We think its time you get married." His mom said her face determined she was not going to melt today.

Angad rolled his eyes, "And what if I refuse!"

"Then you will get kicked out of this house, and we will never see your face ever again." his dad said simply, "Now get ready we are leaving right now, I have talked to the Sharma's and they agree, we have to go today to see their daughter. I want you downstairs in 10 minutes."

Angad looked in horror after his parents, but it took only seconds for that look to be replaced by an all to familiar mischievous smile. He did not need to worry, that girl, whoever she was would refuse to marry him the moment she laid eyes on him, he would make sure of that.

Next Part: Kripa and Angad's attempt to force each other to call of the marraige. Will it work??😆

Edited by munizaaa - 17 years ago