Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

x_Roshni_x thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
Originally posted by: $weet Ema

Oh dear! the racism bullying issue has now made it to parliment's prime minster's questime time. poor pm Tony blair, he said it that he aint watched Big Bro, but said that he opposed racism in any shape or form!

Its about time channel four n endemol act now, the fact that it was adressed to tony blair in house of common is a biggie...n will do CBB no favour.

Note: Nominatons are taken place this instance in CBB. looks like their will be most def an eviction of friday.😛

i saw that on the news jsut now yeahhh they were nominating liek am hour back i saw that too!!! yeah its gone to the house of commons and apparantly shilpas family are feeling harassed and they say she is strong! and that itsa racism and its just silly! etc... and her friends and family are just like feelign bad cuz she doesnt no that lal this is going on etc.. all over the news etc...

nightangel thumbnail
dhis is one of d worst thing ever happend....dhy should be out of d show.. 😡
shaz81 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: x_Roshni_x

oh wow i think thats really nice of carole seeing as oen of the arguments with jade and shilpa was about shilpas hand shooting up to vote up carole for eviction or sumthing! thats really nice of carole she doesnt hold grudges that nice of her!

Hey guys listen to the debate happening on a popular asian station in london, why dont you guys email your surpport, i have!!!!!!

sharan XXX

Edited by vijay - 17 years ago
smallwonder thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
why did shilpa shetty have to go amongst the "phirangis"🤢 this is wat happens when u leave ur own people... we indians are complete idiots in this regards... u have seen this happen everywhere - look at wat ricky ponting and damien martyn did to sharad pawar... or in the case when that hollywood couple (dont know their name - some jolie i think) had been in India recently for a month long shoot... we give the phirangis 5 star treatment when they come here, only to be insulted and discriminated against when we go there... we choose to be their slaves... and the saddest part is, we are not willing to learn from these things and let ourselves be treated this way in the hands of those idiots...

Edited by smallwonder - 17 years ago
Monu-SunNaa thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
sorry but burning effigies on the streets of india is not acceptable..i cant beleive what i saw on BBC...these images are being played out..n will not help matters and will serve to justify jade and the other bigots behaviour. This will completely distract ppl from the serious and real issue being played out in big brother, bullying. This is doing no favours for shilpa....what what she will make of it 😕
x_Roshni_x thumbnail
actually my mum has complained from my accoutn and hers and all her friends my mumss liek soo into it shes complained like soooo many times u shud have seen the email she sent i no tis isnt a laughing issue but what my mum rote she added all these big long words!!

neways back to the point yup have emailed support :D and club asia my mom listent to that!

Originally posted by: $weet Ema

sorry but burning effigies on the streets of india is not acceptable..i cant beleive what i saw on BBC...these images are being played out..n will not help matters and will serve to justify jade and the other bigots behaviour. This will completely distract ppl from the serious and real issue being played out in big brother, bullying. This is doing no favours for shilpa....what what she will make of it 😕

I agree though rasicsm is not acceptable..but buring effigies i never knew about that 😕 thats really bad and gone to far !

x_Roshni_x thumbnail

Originally posted by: smallwonder

why did shilpa shetty have to go amongst the "phirangis"🤢 this is wat happens when u leave ur own people... we indians are complete idiots in this regards... u have seen this happen everywhere - look at wat ricky ponting and damien martyn did to sharad pawar... or in the case when that hollywood couple (dont know their name - some jolie i think) had been in India recently for a month long shoot... we give the phirangis 5 star treatment when they come here, only to be insulted and discriminated against when we go there... we choose to be their slaves... and the saddest part is, we are not willing to learn from these things and let ourselves be treated this way in the hands of those idiots...

um do u mean angelina jolie?

umm actualyl i dont agree with you angelina jolie has nothing to do with big b and also we cannot blame others for the bullying been doen by 3 girls!

x_Roshni_x thumbnail
Originally posted by: Misangelic

I agree though rasicsm is not acceptable..but buring effigies i never knew about that 😕 thats really bad and gone to far !

what does burning effies mean?😳😳😳

Originally posted by: x_Roshni_x

what does burning effies mean?😳😳😳

oh thats like image of the person as far as i know 😕