Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sambharchutney thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 17 years ago
Awww thanx for the sweet replies jaanus
If you have any suggestions for me which would make my FF better PM me or reply here.
Fariza thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Pyaari_Shailee

The Second Episode

Narrarator:

Salaam-e-Ishq aap sabh ko. You met Eijaz, Anita, Angad, and Neha. Now meet Lakshya, Mouni, Prem, and Tina.

It was morning. Lakshya heard a puja bhajan. He yawned and grumbled.

L: God, Im gonna kill this Mouni. She comes evryday and does a puja at my house and impresses my family.😑 

He gets up with his hair all messed up from his sleep.

He walks down and sees Mouni. Mouni easily spots him. She gives a grin. She knows he hates her but she still loves him.

She walks over to him and gives him prasad. She was about to give it to him but trips on him.

Lakhsya makes a face. All the family members giggle. Mouni just blushes and quickly gets up. Kakshya was like whatever. He says bye to everybody and goes to work.

He is a gynec and has his own clinic. he does feel embarrasses at rimes for being a male who is a gynec. then he remembers that he witnesses the miracle of life everyday.

Mouni decides to go shopping with Lakshya's sisters Priya and Zara. While shopping all Mouni can think of is Lakshya.

Zara and Priya look at her and start laughing. They keep on teasing her. 

Narrarator:

You guys saw this love story's beginning now lets see Prem and Tina.

We see a room covered with pics of the famous Prem Basu. A girl is shown laying down in her bed and holding a picture. Her name is Tina.

T: Main Prem Ki Deewani Hoon. I love everything about you.

Tina goes on her favorite website, india-forums.comπŸ˜‰ She looks at all the beautiful siggies her friends made like Jenny, Lika, Apu, Maha, Muqu, Khushi, Sweta, Zara, Sana, and Priya of Prem.

She became excited. She was talking to her friend Pyaari_Shailee when she realised that Prem's old movie is coming on Set Max. She quickly told Pyaari_Shailee she had to go and started wtahcing her TV.

While Tina was drooling over Prem, Prem was partying with his friend Anita and her new costar Eijaz.

Prem was getting bored cuz all Anita and Eijaz would do is flirt and stare.πŸ˜†

Eijaz: Salaam-e-Ishq meri jaan Zara kabool karlo Humse pyaar karne ki zara si bhool karlo

Anita: Achaaa Main to yeh bhool kabh se karliπŸ˜†

Prem asked ANita what was going on. Anita just blushed and said I think Im attracted to eijaz.

Prem laughed and walked away. he left the club and went to his house. He was trying to sleep.

All he could think of was that ardent fan who e-mailed him that sweet poem. The girl mentioned her name. Her name was Tina.

P: Tina, interesting. Baaton se to uhsko Basanti kehna chahiye. She has an answer to evrything.

Narrarator:

Chalo. You saw two more love stories now. Tomorrow we will see Sujal-Kashish and Kaajal-Dev's love stories.

Shaile signing off

wow,super,awesome!!!i'm running out of words for ur ff shailee!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†it amazing!!!carry on soon!!!πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

sambharchutney thumbnail

3rd Episode

Shailee:

Salaam-e-Ishq. You saw the attraction in Eijaz-Anita, the romance in between Angad-Neha, the silence in between Lakshya-Mouni, and the sense of love in between Prem-Tina. Now I will show you the cute fights in between Dev-Kaajal and the marriage of Sujal-Kashish.

A girl in simple casual jeans and tee is getting off a richshaw. She takes out her pretty bag and gives the driver 30 rs. She smiles and walks inside the office. Everybody looks at her and says " Hi Kaajal." Kaajal turns around.

Kaajal says,"Hi everybody. Khadoos Sir agaya?" Everybody tries their best not to laugh. Kajaal says. " What happened? He is probably staring at the mirror and praising himself." Kaajal laughs.

A familiar voice behind her says,"Really, Khadoos Sir is here." Kajaal says, "Uhoh" and looks behind. Its none other than Dev Sir.

The whole staff starts laughing hysterically. Kajaal turns red out of embarrassment. Dev just gives her a smirk and tells her to come to his offcie. Kaajal silently follows. The door closes behind them.

Dev comes very close to Kaajal. Kaajal just gives a very confused look. They both stare at eachother for several minutes. Suddenly the door flies open. Dhruv has entered.

Dhruv looks shocked. he says, " What is happening here?" Dev and Kaajal just laugh. Dev says, " Dhruv, You seriously think anything can happen in between me and Kaajal. Kaajal looks quite hurt with what dev says. She tries to hide her feelings. Dev notices this.

Dev says, " I am right naaa Kaju Kathri. Kaajal says, " Dev shut up. Stop calling me Kaju Kathri. My name is Kaajal. K-A-A-J-A-L. Dev says," Kaju Kathri is the perfect name for you. Funny and stupid just like you. Kaajal takes the file on the desk and startes hitting Dev. Dhruc starts cracking up.

Dhruv says, You both willl never change. Dhruv is about to leave the room but gives a last glance at the closeness between Kaaju and Dev. He seems quite hurt. As soon as he leaves, Kaajal turns to Dev.

She thinks in her head, " I love you Khadoos. Say something to me." Dev looks at her too. He thinks, " Why should I have to say something. You say something." Kaajal says Dev and Dev says Kaajal at the same time. They starts laughing.

Dev takes up the courage and says, " Ummm Kaajal.... I want to say...something umm too... you. Kajaal says,".. Okay." Dev says, " Do you want to go to dinner with me?" Kaajal's face starts glowing instantly. She quickly says Yessss. Dev looks wuite surprised at how quickly she gave her answer. Kaajal blushes and says," I means Sure." They giggle and go back to work. Kaajal goes to her RJ seat and starts playing:

Pehla Nasha

Movie Name: Jo Jeeta Wohi Sikandar (1992)
Singer: Sadhana Sargam, Udit Narayan
Music Director: Jatin-Lalit
Lyrics: Majrooh Sultanpuri
Year: 1992
Actors: Aamir Khan, Ayesha Julka,

Chaahe Tum kuch na kaho,
maine sun liya...
ke saathi pyaar ka...
mujhe chun liya....chun liyaaaa..maine sun liyaa

Pehla nasha...pehla hummar
Naya pyaar hai...naya intezaar
karloo mein kya apna haal...
mere dile bekaraar ...tu hi bata....(pehla nasha...)

Udthaa hi phirum in hawaom mein kahi
yaa mein jhool jaavu in ghattavom mein kahi....
ek kar doo aasman aur zameen...
kaho yaaron kya karu kya nahi.....(pehla nasha..)

Usne baath ki kuch aise dang se
sapne de gaya hazaaron rang ke
rah jaau jaise mein haar ke..
aur choome vo mujhe pyaar se....(pehla nasha...)

Shailee: Im back. Kaaju and Dev started to feel love but lets see a married couple now.

A huge grand mansion is shown.

A woman is shown getting ready. She looks at her husband sleeping and gives a smile says, "Sujal, you are still sleeping. Despite being the richest Indian businessman in London you can't get up on time. She tries waking him up.

Sujals says, "Kashish, let me sleep.He pulls her and says, " I would always wake up late if you come and wake me up like this." Kashish blushes. He tries giving her a kiss.

Suddenly, their 4 year old daughter, Aamna, runs in. Kashish looks at Sujal and laughs.

"Sujal, she's your daughter." Sujal alughs and gives a big hug to Aamna. Aamna says, " Papa, what were you doing to mama?" Sujal is speechless. Kashish looks like she's going to die oiut of laughter. Kashish says, "Beta, papa is getting late for work. Let him get ready." Sujal says, "Thank god. Now lets continue what we left out." Kashish laughs and runs out of the room. Sujal gets ready and goes to work. Kashish cooks all day and thinks about only Sujal.

Kashish thinking of SujalEmbarrassed with Thora sa Pyaar Hua Hai:

Hoht khamosh hai par aankhein kuch bolti hain

Pyaar ka raaz tum par aaj yeh kholti hai

Dhadkanoin main meri tum ihs tarah kho gaiye ho

Kehrahiin hai yeh saahsain tum mere hogaieyo

Meri jaahaan jaiyoon jidhar ooooooo

Tum mujhe aaye nazar maine jho palkein uthaiin

Maine ikraar kiya hai tera hai baakhi

Thora sa pyaar hua hai Thora hai baakhi (3x)

Sujal is thinking of Kashish too.

Chupke chupke na jaane kabh woh dil main aayi

Banhke khushboo meri zindagi main samaiyi

Uski har baath mujhko abh to laghti hai bhali hai

Main kisi raah jayoon laghe uski gali hai

Meri yaadon main rahein  oooooooo

Woh mere saath chale, meri parchaiyin

Haan Mujhe Pyaar Hua hai oo meri saathi

Thora sa pyaar hua hai Thora hai baakhi(2x)

A girl's voice snaps Sujal out of his dreamland. A girl wearing a short skirt and top looks at Sujal with desire. She comes up to him and says, "Hi, My name is Simran. I am here for the interview."

Sujal says,"Oh yes. I read your resume. I think you have what it takes to be my secretaryy. Simran smiles and comes closer to Sujal. She says, "I will enjoy this job." Sujal's phone rings. He quickly runs to get it and it was Kashish. Sujal says, "Hi jaanu."

Simran looks jealous. Kashish says, "Jaan, Can you come home early today." Sujal with a naughty expression says, " I can come early everyday just for you. We still have to continue what we keft unfinished this morning." Kashish laughs and Simran is fuming with anger.

Sujal realises that Simran is still in the room. He tells Kashish to hols for a sec. He then tells Simran, "Can you excuse me, I am talking to the love of my life." Simrans says, "Sure, boss." She leaves in anger and waits outside. She thinks, "How dare he tell me to wait outside. How can anybody resist Sexy Simi?"

Sujal starts talking to Kashish again. Kashish asks what happened. He says oh no just my new secretary. Kashish says oh okay. Chalo Aamna is hungry. I have to give her lunch. Sujal reluctantly hangs up. Sujal and Kashish both smile and go back to their work.

Shailee: Now you saw the beginning of all these stories. You will see the depth of their love stories as this fanfic goes on. Now that you are introduced to all of these lovers, I can start showing the real drama. Salaam-e-Ishq. Shailee Signing Off.

sambharchutney thumbnail
I updates again 😊
Please give me your views. 😳
desikudi818 thumbnail
grt part, i dont like simran!!!!!! 😑 😑 continue soon!!!!!! πŸ˜ƒ
Fariza thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
all i have to say shailee is πŸ‘
guju_girl1 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
nice can't wait for the next part 😊
sambharchutney thumbnail
thanx guys
I will update during the weekend. Hopefully. 😳
Edited by Pyaari_Shailee - 17 years ago
iloveroses95 thumbnail
Please continue soon!i can wait until next weekend.Ill have to endure 5 days of skewl for that!!
Bookworm87 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
wow great fanfic!cant wait for the next part!