Updates-March-July & Summary- No Comments

Princess thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Engager 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 18 years ago

Updates for July 2005. Please NO COMMENTS.

For March and April updates go to: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/27820

For May updates go to: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/31525

For June updates go to: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/39678

July 1st, 2005

By: Sree_20

Summary:

Kavita ask Lali to acts as Ved, b/c her son needs her. She also tell Lali that Ved is no more. Lali refused. The next day kavita comes back with Dhurv, seeing his condition Lali agrees. Kavita gives her information about everyone in her family. Doctor tell Neh that Ved is getting better now, but Kavita has asked the doctor to do so. Then Kavita goes to Ved and tell her that she is using her name to cure Dhurv. Lali is given beauty treatment. She is totally like Ved now and ask Kavita to take her home.

Full update:

Lali takes Kavitha to her room. It is a single room house, with a table on one side, making her kitchen. Lali makes some tea for Kavitha. Kavitha then asks her what if you have a look-alike? Lali is amused, says i have always liked Seeta Aur Geeta and have always dreamt of haiving  a look- alike. Then Kavitha says that she has a job for her, where she has to come to her house, be her bahu. Lali says this is not possible. Kavitha says her bahu Ved was her look- alike, she is no more, her son needs her. So she wants her to enter the house as VEd. Lali gets a shock, says nothing doing. She asks her to go. Kavitha goes with hesitation.

At night, Kavitha comes  to Dhruv's room, where he is sleeping. She goes near him, tries to wake him, but he does not respond. Kavitha gets nervous, says this is not possible, calls the doctor , who says its too late, he is no more. Kavthia gets up from sleep, realises that i was her dream. She is shocked, goes to Dhruv's room ,where she sees him sleeping as in her dream, so she goes near with a tensed look, puts her hand near his nostrils to see whether he is breathing. She then breathes a sigh of relief when she sees that he is ok.

Next morning, the person who manages Lali's troupe(did not get his name), comes with Kavitha to Lali. Kavitha then pleads to Lai to accept her offer. Kavitha has brought Dhruv there in a whee chair. She shows him to Ali, who sees Dhruv , has tears in her eyes. The Lali agrees. Kavitha is happy.

Lali is now to be tutored to behave like  Ved. So to begin, Kavitha shows her photos of all family members. Then Lali is treated with beauty treatment, from a group of beauticians. Lali has now adorned a new look.

Kavitha goes to Ved's room in the hospital, there Ved is seeing her own shadow on the wall, getting amused. Kavitha tells her that she is using Ved's name and appearance to cure Dhruv. She says Ved will not take part in this plan, but will be used. She says she is doing it for her son.

Nih comes to see Ved's doctor. The doctor tells Nih that Ved is now better, probably will get ok in a few days time. Nih leaves happy. But Kavitha has asked the doctor to say this to Nih as she feels Nih should pass this news that Ved is getting better so that it reaches Dhruv's ears too. Kavitha thanks the doctor for helping her.

Kavitha is waiting for the new look Ved to come down. Lali who is now fully like Ved, in a sareee, with all Ved's mannerisma, comes down. She says mummyji, is everything ok? Shall i start now? Come we will go home, i want to meet my Dhruv.

Edited by Princess - 18 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Princess thumbnail

July 4th, 2005

Summary:

Lali comes to Dhurv's house as Ved. Everyone is happy. Dhurv makes a little moment for the first time when he sees Ved coming to him. Kavita is happy to see that. Ved meets Uma. Viran is not liking Lali at their house.

Tara tell Neh that Rahul is taking Tara out. Rahul comes, hugs Tara and take her for candle light dinner. Nih is shocked and upset. Uma tell her not to ruin her own life. Kavita hears them talk. She goes to Uma's house to know the name of the guy Neh loves.

Full Update:

Lali says my Dhruv will be waiting for me. Kavitha is stunned for a moment, then Lali laughs in her style, uses her slang Hindi, asks her is this alright? Kavitha asks her not to speak her low class language. Lali says i will be ok before others, but before  you,  i will talk like this, after all, you are not keeping me as your bahu for life long, isn't it? She asks. Kavitha smiles, takes her along.

In Raizada house, Kavitha has ordered all to be seated in the hall as she wants to talk something. All are restless, waiting for Kavitha. Titli tells Viren that today Kavitha had got a call from Ved's doctor, so i think it is pertaining Ved. Just then, Kavitha comes, announces that she has a surprise for all, she calls Lali(as Ved) in. She says to all that Ved is now ok. All are surprised. Viren realises what the truth is. Nih runs to Ved, hugs her. All are happy. Kavitha takes Ved to Dhruv's room. Dhruv who always had his body and eyes drooping down, lifts his eyes to see Ved as he sees her coming. Kavitha notices it, says my son lifted his eyes to see you for the first time. Kavitha is in tears, Lali is also touched.

Nih and Ved are talking when Kavitha brings Uma there. Ved(Lali) remembers Kavitha telling her to be careful to Uma as a mother will easily find out whether she is her daughter or not. Uma comes near Ved, hugs her, cries. Ved also cries. Then Uma says i had prayed a lot for your well being. God has answered my prayers, i will distribute prasad in the temple. Then she says Ved, from now on, you are not alone. You have a mother's shield around you,  nothing can harm you, you will see only hapiiness from now. Ved is in tears. Uma takes Nih to the temple. Ved cannot control her tears, cries. Viren comes there, says stop your drama. Ved(Lali) says i have to thank your wife for allowing me to meet a mother. I now understand a mother's feelings, she cries. She then asks Viren am i doing fine? Viren is pissed off, goes from there.

Tara is waiting for Rahul to return from office. Its night time. Nih sees Tara restless, asks what is it? Tara says i am waiting for Rahul, probably we might  go out. Rahul comes, so Tara runs to open the door. Nih sees from behind the curtains. Rahul embraces Tara, Tara asks why did u want me to stand near the balcony when you return? Rahul says i wanted to flirt with you, Rahul says we will go out for a cndle light dinner. Tara says i will tell all and come. Rahul says do u need permission to go out with me? You, me and our love will enjoy together, he says, hugs her, and they go. Rahul says nobody can come in between us. Nih is shocked, she remembers Titli telling that Rahul will choose Tara instead of Nih. She is upset. Uma sees her upset, tells her now with Ved home, you might be wanting to run out of this house. But remember that you are spoiling your life. Uma gives a piece of advise to Nih. Kavitha sees this talk between Uma and Nih. She is shocked.

Kavitha then realises that with Ved here, Nih will be thinking of running. What should i do? She then thinks that Uma must be knowing about that guy who Nih loves. So she feels she has to ask Uma about it. Uma is in her house, when there is a door bell. She sees Kavitha. She asks her to come in. She asks her what the matter is. Kavitha says i want to ask you something. I want to know the name of the person who Nih loves. I want to know who the person is, whom Nih loves. I want to know why Nih is not able to become Ant's wife, our bahu. She says i will not go from here till you tell me the guy's name. Uma is shocked.

Princess thumbnail

July 5th, 2005

Summary:

Kavita and Umma talk about Nih's affair. At first Umma is shocked, but later tell everything. Kavita ask for the guys name, Umma say she doesn't know (b/c she thinks it's too late to tell).

Lali is with Dhurv. He is looking at Ved and Dhurv's pic. Lali says he doesn't know what he is thinking. Then Ant comes and ask Lali to make Dhurv right soon.

All the females go to temple and pray. Neh pray to get out of the house with Rahul and Kavita pray that Neh stays with Ant. Neh and Rahul fight regarding leave, b/c Rahul doesn't want to run away now.

Ant ask for some member from Lali (as Ved). She doesn't know the #, but Kavita saves her. Lali refuse to give the keys back saying she's the bahu and she will keep it. At night Lali goes to the safe with some paper and is caught by Kavita.

Full update:

Uma is shocked to know that Kavitha knows the truth. Kavitha then asks Uma why did you allow Nih to marry Ant when you knew she was in love? Uma cries, says by the time, i knew of it, Ved was already your bahu. It was too late. I advised Nih to be loyal to her husband. I was under the intention that after marriage,Nih will change bcos she will realise the value of marriage. I thought the mangalsutra and the dark red colour of her sindoor will wipe off all other colours and likings in her. But i was wrong. I later realised that she has not changed. I tried my best to tell her that she is spoiling her own good luck. I told her out of love, i even scolded her, but she continues to walk on the wrong path. I feel very sad when i see my daughter do wrong deeds, she breaksdown. Kavitha consoles her. Kavitha then says i knew you are trying your best as i heard what you told Nih today. Kavitha then says tell me the guy's name. Uma thinks it is too late, if i tell her, the entire life around her will be shattered. So Uma says she knows Nih loves someone, but does not know who it is. Kavitha says i do not want to believe this, but i will believe you.

Ved gets a bouquet for Dhruv, places it on his lap. He keeps looking at the wall, where his and Ved's photo is there. Lali says you are seeing that photo, but i want to know what you are thinking. Just then, Ant comes there. He sits near Dhruv. He is crying. He tells Lali that Dhruv is not only his brother, but his life. He is more than that to him. Even though Dhruv is younger to him, he has grown up with Dhruv's love and success. He says he is a very unlucky brother for Dhruv, bcos being elder, he has not done anything for him. But now, as you are back with him, i pray to God to make my Dhruv alright. He then requests Ved to make Dhruv like old days. He then goes. Lali is sad, says sad story.

Nih, Kavitha, Titli, Ved comes to the temple for Grihashanti pooja. All four are praying. Lali prays God to give her strength to achieve the goal for which she has entered the house. Titli prays to keep Ved alright. Ved and Titli finish their prayers, so leave. They sit near the temple. Kavitha prays that she has now threaded on a very difficult path, lots of responsibilities, but says she has done this for her Dhruv. Then she prays that Nih should never leave Ant. Nih on the other hand, prays to God to do something so that Nih and Rahul can go out of the house. Kavitha prays please do something so that Nih and Ant get close. Nih prays do something so that i am out of Ant's life forever. They then open their eyes,see each other. Kavitha asks Nih what did you pray for? Nih says i always pray for the family's wellbeing. She goes. Kavitha says i know what you prayed for, but that will never happen.

Nih goes to Rahul's room in the office. She tells him that now that Ved is alright, they have to decide their future. Rahul says you cannot come here, as Tara is coming here now. Nih says oh, our meeting was never an issue before.Rahul says times have changed. Nih says not for us. Rahul screams at her, says remember you are Mrs. Antariksh Raizada and i am their damaad. Nih says so you do not want to meet me now. Nih then forcibly pushes air tickets in his hand, says these her the tickets, we are leaving the house.Nih breaks a glass tumbler.  Rahul says i am not going anywhere, take it from me. Nih is shocked. Rahul asks her to go from there before anybody sees them. Nih is crying, runs from there.

As Nih goes out, Tara enters. Rahul sees her, hugs her. Tara sees the glass pieces on the floor, asks Rahul what happened? Rahul says i tumbled, the tumbler fell. Tara says it is not good to tumble after marriage. They both hug, Nih sees this from outside the door. She is crying.

Lali and kavitha are in the study. Kavitha is on her laptop. Lali tries to put a sindoor coloured nail polish. Kavitha says do not dare to put it, as Ved never put that colour. Lali says what sort of bahu you had? She does not like bright colours. Just then, Ant comes there.He tells Kavitha that some of their share certificates are being sold in the market. So all the board of directors want a meeting where all their certificates will be exhibited. So he wants Dhruv's certificate from Ved. Lali blinks. Ant asks her to take it from the safe. Lali tries to go out, but Ant stops her, asks her where is she going? Yje safe is right here. Lali and Kavitha are tensed. Kavitha does something to her laptop(God knows what, a message box popped up). She asks Ant to have a look at it, she says she will get the back up floppy from the other room. She goes out, comes with a small diary, gives it to Lali, asks her to take the number from there. Lali goes to the safe, is trying to open it with the number in the diary. Ant then corrects the laptop. He gets a call asking for the certificates. Lali is struggling to get the number. Ant turns to ask her for the papers, when Lali opens it, gives it to him. He leaves. Both Kavitha and Lali are tired, but relieved. Lali is very happy to see huge amount of money and jewels in that safe. Kavitha asks for the key. Lali says i am her bahu, so she will keep it. Kavitha is stunned.

Its night time. Lali gets up, sees Dhruv sleeping. She slowly goes to the safe. She has some papers in her hand. She opens the safe, when somebody switches the room light. Lali is stunned, turns to see Kavitha there. Kavitha is very angry.

Princess thumbnail

July 6th, 2005

Sorry Friends, just missed out a scene in the last episode. After the Griha shanti pooja, when Nih, Titli, Kavitha, Ved are coming, Lali's house owner sees Lali and asks her to empty her room. Lali refuses to recognise him. Titli scolds the owner, saying this is their bahu and not some low class girl.

Summary:

Kavita catches Lali, and calls her theif. Lali gets mad and said she come to put some papers away, but now she is leaving. Kavita ask her to stay, Lali says no. Then Kavita says Dhurv is calling you, Lali said no. Kavita says let's check, if he isn't calling you then you can go. They go and check and Dhurv did call Ved. Lali decides to stay.

Viran and Kavita have a fight regarding Lali acting as Ved. Kavita tell this to Lali. Lali tell Kavita she loves Dhurv. Kavita is shocked and get mad at her. Lali says throw me out of the house if you don't want your son to be normal.

Neh and Rahul have another fight. Neh wants to run away. Rahul says no and says that he's happy with Tara. No more relationship with Neh. Neh is broken.

Lali finds out from Viran that Ved is alive. She is shocked. She goes to the hospital. Then it is reveled that Lali is Ved and Ved is Lali. The doctor is helping Ved with the drama.

Full Update:

Kavitha catches Lali red handed opening the safe. Lali also blinks on seeing Kavitha. Kavitha then says yes, you showed what kind of a lady you are. You showed that you come from a low class. Lali is annoyed, she says so you proved what kind of thoughts you have for me. I am not after money. She shows the certificates, says i do not know what it is, but certailny know that these are important papers. So i came to keep it here so that i do not lose it, you do not blame me for it. I dislike being here, i am going, she says. She goes to the main entrance, Kavitha pleads with her, says i misunderstood you, please do not go, for my son's sake. Lali says you take care of him, i do not like to live here, under constant pressure from you. She goes to the door, is about to open the latch of the main door when Kavitha says wait Dhruv is calling you. Lali stops, says i can't hear, how do you know? Kavitha says go and see, if he is calling you, you stay back. If i am wrong, then you can go. Lali agrees, both go to Dhruv's room. He is sleeping. Lali asks see, nothing here. Kavitha is upset. Just then, Dhruv calls for Vedika. Kavitha is happy, goes near her son, cries, says my son has opened his mouth after a long time. Lali is also sad. Kavitha says he loves Ved so much that she is everywhere, in his heart and thoughts. Lali is touched, cries and says now, i have decided that i am not going. I will be here, promise that i will take care of your son, make him alright. Even if the family members including you call me a thief, i will not bother. I will be here, will make him alright. Kavitha is very happy. Lali says now go out, high society(she calls her by that name) leave the two love birds alone. Kavitha goes out. Lali comes and sits near Dhruv, tells him that she had decided to go, but came back bcos of him. Why did you love Ved so much that after she went, you have become like this? She cries. She holds his hand, says i have come back for you, i need you, you need me, that is truth. She places her cheeks on his hands, cries. Viren sees this and is shocked.

Viren goes to  Kavitha and scolds her for bringing another person in Dhruv's life. He says Lali is now loving Dhruv. When Ved gets alright, she is going to be a major concern. What will we do then? I will not spare you if Lali comes in between my Dhruv and Ved, he warns her. Kavitha is upset.

Next morning, Lali is at the table, giving juice for Dhruv. Dhruv is in his wheel chair. Then, Lali asks the servant to take Dhruv in. Kavitha is noticing this, she thinks of what Viren told her. Lali comes to Kavitha. Kavitha then asks whether Dhruv had his breakfast, Lali says yes. She then tells that Lali has adjusted so much to this environment that Viren has a misunderstanding that you love Dhruv. Lali says he is not wrong, you have misunderstood. She says i have started loving your son. Kavitha gets wild. She says remember , you are here as Ved, not as Dhruv's wife. Do not take her place. Lali says why not, after all, your bahu is no more. Kavitha warns her that she can throw her out of the house in the same way as she came in. Lali says if you do not want your son to get alright, then tell me, i will go. She smiles at Kavitha as she has caught hold of Kavitha's weak point. Kavitha is angry.

Lali goes to Viren with tea. He does not behave well with her. She asks him why do you not consider me as your bahu? Viren says bcos you are not my bahu. You are enacting a drama. Lali says i was called to do this by your wife, so why blame me? Then she says what if i become your bahu, after all, your bahu is dead. Viren gets mad, says she is not dead, she is in Seva Mental Asylum, go look for yourself. Lali si shocked.

Rahul and Tara are sleeping in the night, when there is a knock at the door. Rahul opens it ,it is Nih. She tries to talk t him, but Rahul is afraid that Tara might wake up. Nih then pulls him out of the room, takes him to the same out house where they had consummated. Nih hugs him ,says i wanted to spend time with you. Rahul just pushes her away, says time has changed. Nih screams, says i love you. We can now run out of the house, why delay? Rahul says i cannot do that. You were the one who took a step backward when i wanted to elope with you. Nih says sistuation was different then, Ved was not well. Now she is ok. Rahul gets annoyed, he says so, you are using me. You want me when Ved is ok, you do not want me when she is mad. I cannot live my life according to youe mad sister. Let me tell you one thing, i cannot run with you,bcos i know that she is going to get mad again, to shatter our plans. He says get it sraight, our relationship has ended. I am happy with my new life. Allow me to live it. He goes away, Nih is shocked. Ahe just sits to the floor, cries a lot. She is shattered, remembers the nice time they had in the same place.

Lali goes to the asylum, she gets into the room where Ved is. It is dark. The lady doctor sees her, proceeds to the room. Lali then goes straight into the room, just sits there in one corner. It is pitch dark, with a ray of light hitting now and then. The doctor enters, sits near Lali. Lali then sees her, gives her bangles to her. The doctor has a huge bag with her. She takes out the hospital gown, gives it to Lali. Lali says i have come here again to adorn the face of Ved. She says with anger in her eyes, one drama as Lali has ended, another as Ved will begin. They show her close-up face, she is brewing with anger.

Princess thumbnail

July 7th, 2005

Summary:

Ved tell the doctor that she played to be Lali to find out who is trying to make her mad. She tells the doctor whatver took place during Tara's wedding.

Then Lali tell Kavita she knows Ved is alive. She met her. Kavita says yes Ved is alive, but it's not called living in the kind of condition she is. Ant ask Ved to sign on some forms. Ved looks around and then she sign. Kavita and Viren see this, but Ved tell them she learned the signature from Ved's passport. Viren tell Kavita we have to kick Lali out. Lali is worried. She decide to talk to Kavita, but she hears Kavita talking to Pamala and saying that Kavita did wanted Ved to become mad. So Ved thinks it was Kavita who made her mad.

Full update:

Lali tells the doctor that she was forced to play this drama. Ved says i heard Kavitha talking over the phone that she is coming here to meet me. So i came here. She then wera her gown.

Kavitha comes there, sees Ved laughing and smiling. She keeps her hand over the glass see-thro' in the door. Ved from inside keeps her hand as Kavitha has kept. She keeps smiling. Kavitha says i do not know whether i am right or wrong. But i know that i have taken this step for my son. She goes. After she leaves, Ved turns normal again. The doctor who is hiding inside the room comes to Ved.The doctor asks her why she is doing this? Ved then gets up, shows anger, says i thought everything was ok in life. I was seeing only happiness with Dhruv. Suddenly, i got my first attack while dancing. They show the scene when she gets it. Then Ved says i thought this was due to the sudden happiness i had in life. But then, i again got it when i was doing arti for Tara. I was tensed. Then again, in the lai puja, the ultimate thing happened. When i opened my eyes in the hospital, i realised that there was someone in the house who did not want me to get well. I thought if i return to the house, i will definitely be made mad. So i decdied to act as though i had lost my senses. I thought being there, i cannot find out the culprit. So i behaved like mad, came to this asylum. I was waiting for the oppurtunity when one day, God himself showed me the path. But then, one day, i saw Dhruv's photo in the paper and was tensed. I wanted to go to him. I thought instead of waiting for a chance, i have to make the opportunity for myself. Then Mummyji and papaji came to meet me, they got a invitation for a club party. I took it as a chance, changed myself to Lali, went there before them. I made an aim,left an arrow, it struck at the right time. Kavitha wanted to get me into her house, she came home, i wanted to agree when she told me the first time. But i wanted to be sure bcos i did not want her to know that i am Ved. So i disagreed. But then, she came again, with Dhruv. When i saw Dheuv in a bad state, i could not control myself, agreed. Then began the change in style from Lali to Ved. I then entered the house, went near my Dhruv. I was successful bcos my main aim was to cure Dhruv, i could do it only when i am near him. Now, i have two aims, one to cure Dhruv, the other to know who wanted me to get mad. Who is that? I want to know, Ved shows her anger.

Kavitha is very tensed as Lali is not at home. Tara asks her to relax. Lali comes home, but Kavitha catches her.

The doctor asks Ved why are you hiding it from your mother in law? Did u see how pained and worried she is? You have to tell atleast her. Ved says i cannot tell anybody bcos i have to first find out who is the culprit in that house. She then thanks the doctor, goes.

Lali enters the house, when Kavitha sees her, asks her where she had been. Lali says i had been to the mental asylum to see your mad bahu. Kavitha is shocked. Lali gives a wicked smile, tells your lie was caught. Why did you tell me that she was dead? Kavitha gets angry, screams yes, what is wrong, do you think the life Ved is living is considered as living? Do you think she can help my Dhruv in any way? Lali calms her down, asks her how did Ved get mad? Kavitha ignores the question, asks Ved to feed dinner to Dhruv.

Ved enters her room. Dhruv is sitting in the wheel chair, looking at Ved's photo. She comes near him, places her hand over him, he sees her. She then squats to the floor near him, holds his hand. She starts to cry. She says i know Dhruv, you are not able to live without me. See, how you are? But do not worry, i am her now. I am sorry, i was away. I was forced to be away, could not do anything. But now, i am with you. She cries. Seeing her cry, Dhruv also has tears in his eyes. He slowly shows a movement in his hand, tries to wipe off the tears running down her cheeks. She is very happy. She wipes his tears. She holds his hands, cries more.

Next morning, Ant comes to Ved asking for a signature. Lali sees here and there, then sits and signs as Vedika Raizada. Viren and Kavitha see this from the first floor. Viren asks Kavitha so have you given her training for forgery too? Kavitha says no.

Lali is in her room, when Viren and Kavitha comes there. Viren asks Lali how did you sign as Ved so confidently? Lali is shocked, then manages. She says she is an expert in that. She once saw Ved's passport in the room, so she tried to put her signature. She has an art of making xerox copies of what she sees, she says. Viren screams at her. Lali says now, i will do anything to stay in this house,she says this holding her mangalsutra and goes out of the room. She hides , listens to their talk. Viren tells Kavitha that she has brought a criminal to their house. We cannot keep her here for long. We have to kick her out. Ved is worried on hearing this.

Ved is thinking of what Viren said. She tells to herself, papaji does not know that by keeping me in the house, nothing is going to happen. Things will only happen for good. But he thinks otherwise. If i am out of the house, many worse things are in store. She is worried, she then decides to tell Kavitha about the truth. So she goes to Kavitha's room.

Kavitha is talking to Pamela over the phone. Kavitha is telling that Nih is at present here, not know what is in store. But i am responsible for making Ved mad. I di it. But when i did it, i did not know that Dhruv will miss Ved so much, get into a state like this. If i had known, i would not have done it. But today, i feel responsible for Dhruv's state. Every minute, every second, i keep telling myself that bcos of my deeds, Dhruv is like this today. Ved is shocked to know that Kavitha was responsible for making her mad. She is shattered.

Princess thumbnail

July 8th, 2005

Summary:

Ved decide to talk to Kavita, but when she reaches there, she find Kavita crying. Ant and Viran are trying to make her stop. Ved thinks she will have to force Kavita to tell the truth herself, b/c no one will believe Ved.

Nih talk to Titli mami and says that Rahul will leave Tara just like he left her. She should do something. Tara should break this marriage and Titli is left thinking. Nik is happy.

Ved and Dhurv are together. The servent bring Tea and accidently breaks Veds picture. Dhurv notice this. Try to pick up the picture. Ved gets an idea by seeing this. She takes Dhurv to mandir. She make a circle with old and start fire. She calls Dhurv her help.

Full Update:

Vedi is shocked to hear this. She goes to her room, she cannot believe her ears. She then thinks of the time when Kavitha used to force her with those medicines, even when Ved used to say that she gets frightened and feeling terrible after taking them. She now has a late realisation that Kavitha is the culprit. She then decides to talk to Kavitha about it, make her understand her folly.

Ved goes to Kavitha's room. She is shocked to see Viren, Titli and Ant there. Kavitha is crying away to glory saying that she cannot see Dhruv like this. Ant is consoling his mom asking her to cool down. Viren is also doing the same. Ant tells Kavitha that Vedis here, so he is sure that Dhruv will get ok. Ved hears to this and thinks to herself, mumyji is so nice before others. If i tell her truth, nobody will believe me. So i have to get some facts against her, then only i can prove her wrong. She is standing there outside the door when Kavitha comes out of her room wiping her tears. Kavitha sees Lali, asks her what is she doing here? Ved with an angry look says i was thinking of how narrow-minded and small thinking can a rich person have? Kavitha goes, Ved remains angry.

Nih is crying, Titli sees her. Nih is planning a new trick now, to play against Rahul. She brainwashes Titli that Rahul has left her, washed her hands off her. So i am worried for Tara. If Rahul can leave me, he can also leave our Tara. She then gives an idea to Titli that if Tara breaks this marriage with Rahul, then all will end well. Titli is forced to think. Nih is happy that she has driven into her head a new plan. She also tells her that Titli is the only person who can talk to Tara and tell about Rahul to her.

Nih, Ant, Rahul and Tara are standing. Ant asks Rahul whether he sent the money Nih gave him to the clients. Rahul then remembers the incident when Nih forces Tara to give Rahul some money, to pay to clients. Tara tells Nih that Rahul will also share some of Ant's responsibilities from now on. (Nih knows that Rahul will forget). Rahul remembers that Nih has played this on him, says sorry to Ant. Nih is happy that Rahul is upset.

Nih is setting up the breakfast table when Rahul comes there. He thinks to himself that i cannot be bad to Nih, as this will cost me dearly. So he goes to her, apologises to her. Nih then forgives him. Rahul goes away, but Nih is now playing a double game on him. Titli comes there, Nih cries, says see, he always gets behind me. He has amassed so much money from me, now will do the same with Tara. So she is now forcing Titli to talk to Tara, break their marriage.

Dhruv is seated in the wheel chair. Ved comes near him, asks him till when he will be like this. She tells him to get ok. She then asks him to hold her hand. He slowly tries to move his hand forward, but his hand falls. Just then, the servant comes there to clear the tea table. By accident, he pushes Ved's photo down, which breaks. Dhruv notices this, tries to take that photo. Ved notices this reaction from him, asks him so you love me so much that you cannot even see my photo being broken. Ved now gets an idea. She thinks, if i am in trouble, Dhruv will definitely save me.

Ved takes Dhruv to the Shiv temple. She prays to god that she is now putting her life to stake to cure her husband. She then keeps Dhruv's wheel chair turned again God. She goes to the other direction, so that she can see only Dhruv seated facing the other side. She again parays to God that she is now fighting for her sinndoor. If she has to live, it must be her husband saving her. Otherwise, she will die, but asks God to cure him even while she is dying. She then takes the oil from a diya lighter there. She pours it aorund her, in a circle like amnner. She then takes a diya. She calls loudly for Dhruv. Echoes are heard. Dhruv does not react. She then throws the diya over the oil spread. Thus fire catches around the circle with her inside it. She calls for Dhruv, Dhruv bachao.......

Princess thumbnail

Summary: Dhruv manages to get up from his paralyzed state and saves vedika. Kavitha wonders why lali risked her life for Dhruv. Kavitha realises there is someone in the house who wants to make vedika mad (lali). At night time someone enters Vedika's room and drops two tablets in her drink, the person is none other than antriksh!

July 11th, 2005

A Big Twist and Turn in the Serial!!!!Could not resist telling you all, so posted earlier...squeezed in time for this!!!

Ved is screaming for Dhruv , asking him to get up, save her. The fire is now become more intense. Dhruv hears it, he tries to get up. He shows movement slowly, first in the hands, then legs. He then moves his neck. He slowly gets up holding the bell right above his head. He gets up, but not steady. He just moves along holding the bell, Ved urges him to come forward. Ved is getting happy now. Dhruv slowly uses his legs, falls down, walks on his knees, gets to a tap just near the fire. He then goes to the idol of Shiv, takes the trishul from the idol. He is limping all the way, holding to everything as he walks. He takes the trishul, comes near the tap, hits it hard, so that the tap gives way, the water just splashes around, the fire is washed off. Ved comes running to Dhruv, hugs her. They both unite. Dhruv and Ved cry.

Next scene, the doctor is there. All are seated in the hall. Dhruv is also seated as normal. Looks weak, does not talk, but looks ok. The doctor says this is a miracle, when Dhruv has such a wife, he need not worry at all. Dhruv and Ved smile. Nih is upset. She runs in. Ved sees her upset, asks her what the matter is. Nih says you did not even think of me. Why did you try to risk your life? Ved says sorry, but i was forced to do it for Dhruv. After all, he loves me a lot. My life begins and ends with him. Nih is upset still.

Kavitha is thinking, why did Lali risk her life to save Dhruv? Why did she do it? I think Viren was right, does Lali love Dhruv? She is in her thoughts. Ved there is also thinking that i did not risk my life, saved Dhruv. Now, i have to find out very soon why mummyji wanted to make me mad? Just then, a servant comes , places a glass of juice on the table, says to Kavitha that this is for Ved. Kavitha asks him to keep it there and go. The juice glass is behind Kavitha. Kavitha is seated, lost in her thoughts. Just then, they show footsteps, somebody comes there, puts some tablets into the juice and goes.

Ved goes, sits near Kavitha who is lost in thoughts. She asks her what the matter is. Kavitha says juice has been kept for her in the table. She asks her to drink. Ved goes, takes the glass. She sees that the glass tumbler is broken on one side at the top. So she changes the juice to another tumbler. She sees sediments of tablets below in the tumbler. She is shocked. So she realises that Kavitha is again wanting to make her mad. She then tells Kavitha that she does not like juice. So she asks Kavitha to drink it. Kavitha takes it, drinks it. Ved is shocked. She thinks to herself, so mummyji is not the culprit? Then why will she drink it? She then says to herself, that there is somebody in the house who wants Dhruv to get alright. The person loves Dhruv, so did not do anything till i cured Dhruv. Now that, Dhruv is ok, they again want me to become mad. Who is it? She is shocked.

Kavitha goes to her room. She feels giddy. She begins to fall. She holds on to the curtains, pillar, then falls on the bed. She thinks she is having this after drinking the juice. So why is she having it? The juice was meant for Lali(Ved). So if i had not taken it, Ved would have had it. So why is somebody wanting to do this to VEd? Then she realises that there is somebody in the house who wants to make Ved mad. She then remembers Ved telling her everytime that the medicine makes her giddy, she does not like it. Kavitha holds her head, falls to the bed.

Kavitha then recovers, goes to the asylum to see Ved. There Ved is sitting in her room, painitng a picture from the book. She is bending, painting. Kavitha goes near her, touches her, cries. She says i now know that you are not mad. You were made mad by somebody. I really do not know that this happened at my place. I want to know who wants to ruin my Dhruv and Ved's married life? She touches Ved, says i will definitely find out. She goes. Ved now lifts her head, says mummyji, i too want to know the truth.

A person come to Raizada house, delivers a cover to Ant ,says Mr Gaekwad asked him to give this in Raizada home. Ant opens the cover, sees the club inauguration photos. He is shocked to see a girl like Ved dancing. He goes to Kavitha, asks her what is this? Does she know about this? Kavitha says no. Ant says this is the photos taken at the club. Kavitha says i saw this girl, she danced. Ant says she is like Ved. He says i feel this is not Ved, but this girl has come here like Ved. Kavitha says this is not possible. Ant says i will see whether Ved is there in the hospital. He goes. Kavitha is worried, as he will find Ved there.

kavitha is very tensed when Ant come back. He comes to her, tells her that he had been to the hospital, but Ved was not there. He says sorry to her and leaves. Kavitha is shocked, when Lali comes there, says why worry high society. I heard your son say that he is going to the asylum. So i called up the hospital , asked the doctors to hide Ved for some time. Kavitha thanks her. Lali says do not thank me, bcos i did it for myself, as i have fallen in love with your son. Kavitha looks stunned.

Its night time. Kavitha is sitting in the chair in the hall, when Ved calls the servant, asks him to get coffee for her. Kavitha hears this. Then Ved is in her toilet washing her face. Dhruv is fast asleep, when the servant announces to Ved that he is there with coffee. Ved asks him to keep it and go. He leaves. Soon after he leaves, someone enters the room, drops a tablet in the coffe, but while going, pushes the phto of Ved and Dhruv to the floor. Ved hears this, comes out. The person is gone, Dhruv is still sleeping. Ved notices the photo fallen just near the coffee placed, so she runs out to see who it is. Then entire hall is dark. The person hides behind one of the curtains. Ved searches, infact sees behind another curain, but misses the curtain where the person is. Ved goes to her room. The person come out from behind the curtain. It is none other than Ant.

Edited by srk_rulz - 18 years ago
Princess thumbnail

Summary: Ved is wondering who could have dropped the tablets in her drink. Nih is still trying to break up Tara and Rahul, she thinks of throwing him out of the house. Dhruv is getting better, he can stand up now with the support of Vedika, he thanks her for what she did. Kavitha catches antriksh red-handed trying to put tablets in vedika's drink, he tells her they are blood pressure tablets but kavitha gets them checked by a doctor and he tells her that they are tablets which can make people mad. Kavitha slaps antriksh and asks him why he did this? He said he wanted revenge from Niharika for loving Rahul.

July 12th, 2005

Ant comes out of his hiding, is perspiring a lot, he runs into his room. When he enters his room, Nih sees him coming, tells him i know what you are upto. Ant gets very tensed. He asks what? Nih says why are you silent? Tara is not a kid now, she has grown up, married. You have to tell her to be more responsible. Ant breathes a sigh of relief,says i will talk to her. Nih then thinks to throw Rahul out of the ohuse, Titli and Ant will help me indirectly.

Ved goes back to the room, takes the coffee mug in her hand, pours the coffee onto another tumbler. Again she finds sediments of the tablet not yet dissolved completely. She is shocked, says who is doing this to me?

Tara is running to the kitchen to prepare a good dish for Rahul when Titli stops her, asks her to taste the fruit custard she has made. Then while talking, titli mentions to Tara that Rahul it seems had a fight with a girl in his office cabin. Do you know anything about it? The girls broke a glass tumbler also. Tara is worried, Titli goes away.

Rahul returns from office, Tara is angry, waiting for him in her room. Rahul comes to hug her, Tara is angry. She asks him, did you have a fight with a girl in the office? Rahul gets tensed, says yes. Actually my seceratary did some major blunders in work, so i scolded her. She could not take it, came to my cabin, shouted at me. She even flung the tumbler, i asked her to get out, he says. Tara says but you said you tumbled and the glass fell. Rahul says i did not want to upset you by telling all this, so lied. Then he says do not suspect me, i love only you. He hugs Tara, Nih sees, Titli also sees them hugging.

Titli talks to Anurag that Nih is playing a new game with her. She is using her to drive into Tara's head some facts. She is worried now. Anurag asks her to be calm.

Dhruv is in his room, he is now walking with the help of walking sticks. He has one on either sides, they are strapped to his hand, so that he gets a grip. He is very restless. Ved comes in, he asks her where she was. Ved says i was in mummyji's room. Dhruv tells her not to go leaving him alone. He gets very frightened. Dhruv looks pale still. He says you remember, i had once told you, i will look after you, whatever the situation is. But, when you were ill, i was helpless, so felt miserable. He starts to cry. Ved consoles him, says it was yourlove in me that has brought me back for you. We will be together, do not worry. She then says when you have Ved with you, why do you need this support system? She then unstraps the walking sticks, throws it aside, Dhruv is about to fall, Ved holds him tight, they both look at each other, hug each other.

The next morning, Ant is sitting in the hall when Tara comes there. Ant asks where Rahul is . Tara says he has left for office. Ant is happy. Tara asks whether he and Nih will be coming with them to a trip to Lonavla this weekened. Ant refuses. Then Ant starts to tell Tara that she has grown up, is responsible. He then refers to the accident committed by her with her car. Tara is blinking. He says Mr. Shinde told papa about this ,that his son-in-law and daughter did it, papa was embarassed. Ant gets a call, so moves out. Tara is pondering over the fact that is there another girl in Rahul's life?

Dhruv is now completely alright. Looks like the old Dhruv. He is getting ready to go to his office. He is dressed in formal suit. He is combing his hair before the mirror, when Ved comes there. She is very happy to see Dhruv as normal as ever. She says so you are ready to go to your office. I am seeing you like this after so many days. Dhruv looks very happy, he says can i go to office? Ved smiles, says yes. She then says i want to put a thika for you, so will get the puja thali. Dhruv holds her, pullsher close, places his forehead over her sinndoor on her maang. He gets a red dot on his forehead. He smiles, Ved is also happy. They hug each other. Ved says they will forever remain like this, shadow of each other. Viren sees this close moment of theirs from outside. He is worried.

Viren goes to Dhruv's doctor , asks him that now that Dhruv is ok, can Ved go to her mom's place, bcos she desires to go. The doctor says no. It cannot happen. Dhruv is now ok bcos of Ved and her love. Though he is physically ok, he is not emotionally stable. So they have to be together. Viren is more worried.

Ant is waiting near the breakfast table for his breakfast. The servant is arranging a breakfast tray with juice. Ant asks whose is this? The servant replies for Ved. Ant asks the servant to go in, fetch sugar free. After he goes, Ant takes out a bottle from his pocket, is about to drop tablets into the juice when Kavitha catches him red-handed. Ant is tensed. Kavitha asks him what are you adding? Ant says the doctor had prescribed some high blood pressure medicines to VEd. I was adding that. Kavitha at once takes the bottle from his hand, walks out of the house.

Kavitha goes to Ved's doctor, asks him whether any high blood presssure medicines were given to Ved. The doctor denies, then Kavitha shows him the bottle. The doctor is shocked, says this is a banned medicine. Kavitha cannot believe what she is hearing. The docotr says  if it is given to any sane person, within no time, he will get mad. Kavitha goes home.

Kavitha slaps Ant. She screams at him, why did you do this? I loved you so much. I always protected you when anybody hurt you and your feelings. I always stood as a shield for you. Why did you hurt me, where was i mean to you in giving love? She slaps him again. Ant screams, says yes, i did this only for love. All the way thro, i know that Nih is in love with some other guy. Kavitha is shocked. She asks do you know? Ant says yes, i got to know of it one night when Nih was talking to a person over the phone that she is feeling uneasy without meeting him. They show the flashback. Ant says i was very angry that day. Then i thought Nih married me only to give a life for her mad sister. So i hatched this plan. Kavitha gets wild, so for your love, will you spoil your own brother's life? She asks . Ant says i love Shruv, i did not do this to spoil Dhruv's love. He cries. Kavitha is ashamed of her son. Ant says i love Dhruv, so i did not harm Ved as soon as she came back. I wanted Dhruv to get ok. Kavitha asks so, when Dhruv is alright now, you want Ved to go mad again,is it? She creis a lot, says i hate to call you my son. Instead of having a sin like you, i would have preferred to not have you at all. Ant is upset, crying. Kavitha says i cannot believe that the person standing before me is related to me very closely. She cries and goes away. Ant is sad, standing in a shocked manner.

Princess thumbnail

Summary: Kavitha visits vedika in the mental asulym (lali has quickly changed to vedika) and she tells ved that antriksh is her culprit but its because of niharika cheating on him this has happened.

Ved speaks to uma about whether nih wanted to marry ant willingly, she says no..she wanted dhruv to marry you first them she would marry antriksh but she also loved someone else.

Kavitha asks for forgiveness from Dhruv as she always loved antriksh more.

Tara is upset with Rahul. he tells her he only loves her. Vedika is thinking how she can solve the dilemma she is in, she has to safe-guard her mother-in-law's home and also her sister niharika's.

July 13th, 2005

Kavitha is very dejected, she walks to Ved's asylum. There, she goes into Ved's room, where Ved is sitting on the floor, making rockets out of torn paper. She is trying to throw the rockets in the air, when Kavitha comes there and sits near her. Kavitha is in tears. She tells Ved that i have come here to talk to you. A ward bay says what will you get by talking to this mad girl? Kavitha says to Ved that is why i have come to share my mind with you. I cannot tell other family members of what i have got to know. Ved is now hearing very seriously to Kavitha. Kavitha says i have come to know who is responsible for making you mad. Ved is shocked, but as she is turning the other side, Kavitha does not see her face expressions. Kavitha syas it is my own blood, my own son, Ant. Ved is shocked. Kavitha says he did this for his love. He did not think about your  and Dhruv's future. He did this to curb Nih's bewafaai. Ved is more shocked. Kavitha then with folded hands says to Ved, please forgive my son for me. She then cries a lot, says now, at this point in life, i have only one question to God. Why could not Nih adjust to her married life? Why did she love te other person after being married? Why could she not love Ant? Just bcos of her, everything has happened. All other lives have come to a sudden halt. She cries a lot, goes from there. Ved cannot believe her ears. She now wants to know more about Nih and her bewafaai.

Ved goes to Uma to talk to her about Nih. She asks her mom, whether Nih married Ant willingly. Uma is silent, then Ved says tell me, i have to know this, there should no hide and seek between mother and daughter. Uma then says ok, i will tell you. Uma then tells Vede that Nih made a proposal to Kavitha that if Dhruv married Ved, she would marry Ant. Uma says Nih was in love with some other guy. But for you, she hatched this plan. Then by trick, she got you and Dhruv married first. She somehow, wanted to stop her marriage with Ant. But she did not succceed. Then i got to know of her plans. I forced her to marry Ant. I felt she will change after marriage. She got married the day you got alright. Then she planned to run away with that fellow. I stopped her. I tried to convince her, but could not. Ved is shocked. Ved then asks who that eprson is. Uma does not answer her.

Kavitha is in the puja room, it is dark, she is sitting and crying. Dhruv comes there, Kavitha calls him to sit. Dhruv sits near her. Kavitha holds his hands. She is crying. Dhruv also gets emotional. Kavitha says i have not understood your value at all. I am sorry for being bad to you all these years. You have always sacrificed your love and right for me, Ant and for the family. You have always stood for me , but i have not treated you properly. I have given you punishment for so many years for the mistake you made by accident. That incident seperated us. But today i want you to make a promise to me. Dhruv says, tell me. Kavitha says promise me that from this minute, you will live for yourself. You will not live for others. You have a very good future, you try to hold your self, move forward. You get priorities straigiht in your life. You have to live for your happiness. Dhruv is crying. Kavitha says i have punished you for the mistake you made by accident. But i  do not know what i am gonig to do now, as my close member has committed a mistake knowingly. She goes from there. Dhruv does not understand what the last line meant.

As Kavitha is going out of the puja room, Ant stops her. He asks her to hear him. Kavitha does not look at his face. She tells him that the day Dhruv gets to know about this, he might forgive you, but i will never .She goes leaving Ant very sad.

Its night time. Tara is waiting for Rahul to return. Rahul comes, Tara asks him are you in love with another girl? Who was the girl with whom you were involved in the accident? Rahul is shocked, then says yes, i was in love. But not now. Actually, i was with the same girl when the accident happened. But i was not romancing with her. I was telling her that i am no more in her life. She was arguing with me, that is when that accident happened. Crowd comes, police was also there. I got tensed, so introduced her as my wife. I am sorry. Tara is in tears. Rahul says she was my past, i have forgotten her. Today i love you, this is the truth. Believe me. Tara is crying, she asks ca you live a true life with me? Rahul says yes. Tara says then promise me, hereafter, lies will not come between us. Rahul promises her, they both hug each other.

Its night time, Dhruv is fast asleep. Ved is sitting with bed lamp on. She is thinking of Nih. She says i cannot see Nih going on a wrong path. I have to correct her. I have to talk to her. Nih has to respect her husband, respect this house. She has to respect both her mother's house and husband's house. She cannot take such decisions ruining both houses. I have to talk to her. Now, the choti bahu of Raizada house has to take some decisions, has to move forward to safeguard the pride and respect of this house. Ved is determined to do something to safeguard the dignity of her in-laws.

Princess thumbnail

Summary:Vedika tells Nih it's time she changed, she should respect her marriage. Niharika tells her she can't forget her first love.

Niharika is pregnant, Rahul tells her to abort the baby but she says she cannot do so. 

Vedika decides its time everyone knows that Ved & Lali are the same. When ved tells this to Kavitha, she doesnt believe her. Ved phones the doctor from the mental asulym and tells her to tell her family the truth about lali, she agrees but says she will be in mumbai after 2 days only.

July 14th, 2005

Ved is thinking about Nih, does not get sleep. She comes to the hall. Nih is lying in bed, is feeling uneasy. She too gets up, comes to the hall. It is pitch dark, Nih sees Ved sitting there. She asks Ved why not slept? Ved then tells Nih that she is worrried about her. Ved tells her that she has to now start respecting her married life. She cannot afford to go on a wrong path now, after marriage. She has to change for the good. Nih gets very wils, says so you are now advising me. Do you know why i agreed to fall into this pit of marriage? Why i married Ant even though i loved someone else? Just bcos of you, she screams. Ved says yes, i understand that you sacrificed your life bcos of me, my love. But it does not mean that after sacrificing, you can go on a wrong path, just not  caring for others. Nih is shattered, she says when you were in love, remember, i was the only person to support you. I thought you will understand my feelnigs now. But you are blaming me. This is not right. I did not expect this from you, she says and cries. Ved says i understand what you are going thro' , but you cannot always have a relationship other than marraige. So accept your marriage, life will be different. Nih gets very angry, says i cannot be like you. I cannot forget my first love, just as you did. Nih says it so happens that forced marriages and relationships never see a happy end. Ved says even a relationship with the curse of so many will not see a happy end. Nih says we are seeing it from different view points. The thing which appears to be correct to me is wrong for you. The thing which is wrong for me might be correct for you, she leaves, but Nih is not well, holds her tummy and leaves. Ved is worried.

Next day, Nih is with the doctor. The doctor is seeing her reports. She says that Nih is pregnant. Nih is shocked. Nih then calls Rahul who is in his office. She asks him to meet her urgently. He refuses. Nih says it is very urgent, if you are not coming, i will come there. Rahul says no, you cannot come to the office. I will come. Rahul and Nih meet at a common place. Rahul is shown ther reports by Nih. He is shocked. He exclaims pregnant!! Rahul says this cannot be possible. Nih says we have no other way out, rather than to run. Rahul says do not get carried away. We cannot do that. Nih is surprised. She says this is the result of our love. Rahul says no emotions can be involved, we do not have a name for our relationship. How will we manage this kid? No, you have to abort it. Nih is shocked, cries, says i cannot do it. Rahul says you have to do it.

Viren is very tensed, Kavitha comes to him. She asks him what the matter is. Viren says that the doctor wants Ved to be with Dhruv for more time.Kavitha says yes, what is the problem? Viren says if we keep Lali near Dhruv, he will get the more attracted.He does not know that it is not Ved. So we wil be in a fix later. Viren says i am going to tell Dhruv the truth. Kavitha says i will tell him, when the time is right. Ved listen to this, thinks now it is high time you all know that Ved and Lali are the same.

Nih and Rahul go to the doctor with reports asking for an abortion. The doctor sees Nih's reports, says abortion is not possible as she is weak and anemic too. Rahul is shocked. He argues with the doctor. He says we are ready to take the risk, but i want the kid aborted. Nih is in tears as she hears this word from Rahul. The doctor and Rahul argue for a long time, but the doctor cannot be convinced. The doctor gets a call, she leaves from her cabin. Rahul bangs the table in anger. Nih says i came with you to get aborted. But now what??

Kavitha is sitting in the hall when Ved comes there with juice. She says i know you have the habit of taking juice in the evenings. Kavitha smiles, says i sometimes forget that you are not Ved, you are Lali. Ved says you are actually right. Ved is Lali, Lali is Ved. Kavitha is shocked. She says no, it is not possible. Ved tries to say that she acted as though she is Lali. She wanted to get into the house, to know the truth. Kavitha says this is wrong, you are a dancer, i saw you in that function. I brought you home. How is this possible? Ved says i acted as Lali. Kavitha does not believe. She says as Viren said, you are now in love with Dhruv, do not want to leave this place, so you are cooking new stories. Ved is shocked. Kavitha says i brought you here as Ved, for a few days, not for a life time. So i will tell Dhruv everything, see to it that you are out of this house. Kavitha goes away in anger, leaving Ved very dejected.Ved says her own plan is costing her too much.

Ved then calls the doctor in the mental asylum. She requests the doctor to tell her family the truth. The doctor agrees. Ved says you are the only person who can prove that i am Ved. So please come today. The doctor says i am in Pune now, i will be back in Mumbai day after tomorrow. So i will talk to your family in 2 days. Ved is shocked. After keeping the phone, she thinks 2 days means 48 hours. How will i pass this period? Now that i have decided to tell the truth to everyone, i cannot even wait for a minute.How will these 2 days pass? She is crying.