Fan Fiction-Sindoor!!

*Reemz* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 18 years ago

I am not very good at this type of thing at all. But I think all us sindoor fans should write together!! Like 'lil playa' suggested that Ved and Dhruv get married to eachother but they don't want to...[which they kind of didn't want to anyway]

EPISODE 1

Ok...so they have got married, its their suhaag raat....or is it??? ๐Ÿ˜†

Vedika is all dressed up in her wedding outfit, and sitting on the bed...rather uncomfortably. Dhruv comes inside and sits on the bed next to her ๐Ÿ˜ณ....Both are quiet for a long time, then....

Dhruv: I think we both realise that we aren't happy with this marriage, so it's ok if you don't want to...you know let me touch you ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Vedika: (under her breath) Its not like you are doing a favour on me

Dhruv: Sorry? What did you say?

Vedika: (turns round to him) I SAID...YOU ARE NOT DOING A FAVOUR ON ME!!๐Ÿ˜ก

Dhruv: Excuse me, but I have no intention of touching you anyway ๐Ÿ˜ก

Vedika: Good

Dhruv: No....Very Good๐Ÿ˜†

Vedika: Fine

Dhruv: Fine!! ๐Ÿ˜†

Vedika: Ok, so you can sleep on the sofa, I'll sleep here

Dhruv: No way, ๐Ÿ˜กthis is my bed...I will sleep here and you can sleep on the sofa

Vedika: Look i'm not in the mood to fight with you, if you don't listen to me then I will shout for mummyji...

Dhruv: Whatever!!! [and just when he's taking the pillow and heading for the door....someone KNOCKS on their door]

Both Vedika and Dhruv look at eachother. Dhruv opens the door, and Kavita is there.

Kavita: Whats all this noise about? You guyz weren't fighting were you?? and of all days...Today??๐Ÿ˜†

Dhruv: No Mum.  I was just telling Vedika...how much I love her (and turns to vedika angrily ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜†, she also pulls a face)

Kavita: Thats ok then. I wish you two are always like this....tum dono ko kisi ki nazar na lagjaye.

[Then she calls Vedika to stand next to Dhruv, so Vedika does hesitantly]

Kavita: What a perfect pair ๐Ÿ˜ณ [She looks at them admiringly] Ok, i better go now, sorry I disturbed you ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Both Vedika and Dhruv smile as Mummyji is going out, and as soon as she shuts the door behind on her....Ved and Dhruv turn their backs towards eachother and fold their arms.๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

THE END!

OK this is my first effort, so please tell me where I went wrong, and where I can improve on!! It was actually fun to do!!

BTW- Dhruv is not completely all good. i just want both Dhruv and Ved to fight a bit first then eventually....fall in love๐Ÿ˜ณ. Hope you guyz liked it!

Edited by DkDish - 18 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

iluvdruve thumbnail
hey ur  1st episode seems a bit similer to Kutumb like how gouri and pratham fight at first and then falls  in luv later but nice effort i like it carry on
*Reemz* thumbnail
๐Ÿ˜†Is it?? I haven't seen Kutumb!! But i've always liked the idea of hate turning into love....if ppl dnt like it. Then tell me i'll do a new story!
srk_rulz thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Reemz..i luv it..lol, uve made it sooooooooo cute..lol! When i was reading it i was imagining it all..lol ๐Ÿ˜† Thx hunni! ๐Ÿ˜›
*Reemz* thumbnail
lolz...thanks Khushi. Why don't you write as well...plzzzzzzzzzz!!
srk_rulz thumbnail
me? no way yaar..im rubbish at this sort of thing..but a'll tell u wat..for u..ill give it a shot...k? ๐Ÿ˜ƒ Episode 2..u wrote dat yet..or shud i get cracking? ๐Ÿ˜‰
*Reemz* thumbnail

No I haven't started yet. You try, then i'll do episode 3, whadya think??

srk_rulz thumbnail
sure sure...i hope theirs no time limit..coz wat am gna do is print ur episode out and den write it by hand den type it...will prob be finished in an hr or so...dat k hunni? lol ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
srk_rulz thumbnail
Reenz..ive done it..lol, its veerrrry shot..well not dat short, ive pmed u it..coz i dont think its very gd..lol ๐Ÿ˜‰
srk_rulz thumbnail

EPISODE 2

Its night time both Dhruv and Vedika are asleep..Dhruv on Sofa & Vedika on bed. Suddenly it starts to pour down with rain and thunder

Vedika gets up scared-

Vedika : Dhruv Dhruv!! Look something is happening outside

Dhruv: Snores ๐Ÿ˜†

Vedika gets up and pushes Dhruv until he wake up ๐Ÿ˜†

Dhruv: Watโ€ฆwat r u doing? (he says all angrily)

Vedika: Im really scared

Dhruv: Why? Ohโ€ฆ.hahahaha..the thunder. So..what can I do?

Vedika: You're my husband, ur supposed to protect me

Dhruv: Laughs..protect you, okay I will but first let me touch youโ€ฆhahahaha..just joking ๐Ÿ˜†

Vedika: Oh forget it! Vedika gets up and sits on her bed and turns the lamp on and sits on her own in the darkness

Dhruv: Looks at Vedika sitting on the bed looking all sad (thinks to himselfโ€ฆ"if I was allowed to touch herโ€ฆI would give her a hug, shes not bad looking ๐Ÿ˜†โ€ฆaww but who cares, I need my  beauty sleep")

Vedika:  Thinks to herself...Oh god..wat kind of husband have u given me? With this thought Vedika turns off the light and trys to get some sleep with the rain still pouring downโ€ฆand with Dhruv snoring in the background..

Hope u guyz like it..thx to reenz for forcing me to write this and post it..lol!