Suggestions / Comments

Sending more than 1 PM at a time?

HayeSiyaapa thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 17 years ago
Hey guyss
this is Puja

i was just wondering if there is any way to send more than one PM at a time.. cuz it gets hard  Pming one person at a time for surprised or birthdays n all.. so i thought it would be easier if der was a feature liek dat to PM more dne one perosn at a timee.. is there anywayz we can have thiss??

Luv
Puja

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Spandana* thumbnail
thats a good idea. ya i felt it hard when there is a party and we have to pm 100 members with the same invitation.
WillSmith456 thumbnail
😆 😆 😆

when a persons spread virus they can do it like spread on the internet to all computers at one time. Who knows any spammers are here at IF or not.

😃
Anastacia thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
You know, this has been brought up several times. I guess VJ is a bit busy and will surely pass this on and hopefully will be implemented after the merger. 😃
radha07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

This content was originally posted by: Pensacola.S_02

😆 😆 😆

when a persons spread virus they can do it like spread on the internet to all computers at one time. Who knows any spammers are here at IF or not.

😃

OMG why would people do that???😕

HayeSiyaapa thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: radha07

OMG why would people do that???😕

wat does spreaidng a virus have to do with sending more dne one PM? n  i dun think someone will spread a virus thru oall of us😕
Anastacia thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Idea has been shared with the other mods. Closing topic to prevent from being spammed.