Posted: 17 years ago

hey guyzzz ahem gurlz๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†

diz iz a fc of da HOTTEZT rapper in da world..

did u hear.. WORLD? yea u heard it rite man๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜ณ

WELCOME TO DA FAN CLUB OF T.I.

Da King of Hip Hip.. Da King of da South.. Da King of da Heartz...

bkground info.. source: wikipedia.com

Clifford Joseph Harris Jr. (born September 25, 1980 in Atlanta, Georgia), best known by the stage name T.I., is a six-time Grammy Award nominated African American rapper, songwriter, actor and film producer.

Background

T.I. is from the streets of Bankhead in Atlanta's Zone 1. His original stage name, T.I.P., stems from his childhood nickname "Tip", which he got from his grandfather. Due to his Southern drawl, many fans mistook his name for "Chip", so he began spelling it out "T.I.P". Upon signing with Arista Records subsidiary LaFace Records in 2001, he shortened his name to T.I. out of respect for label mate Q-Tip. He is also known to go by "Rubberband Man" and the self-proclaimed "King of the South" (which has created several cases of controversy between other southern rappers, such as Lil' Flip and Ludacris). He is the leader of a rap group known as P$C.

[edit] I'm Serious

I'm Serious (2001)

His debut album I'm Serious was released through Arista Records, which spawned the single of the same title which featured reggae vocalist Beenie Man. His debut album included Pharrell Williams of The Neptunes (who named him the Jay-Z of the south), Jazze Pha and Youngbloodz. Production by Pharrell and The Grand Hustle Team. However, the album did not sell very well, and he was dropped from the label. The album sold 267,760 copies.

T.I. released the first single "I'm Serious" with Beenie Man. The single had little airplay, but failed to meet the charts. The label wouldn't released another single or video for the album, so he went and created a video for "Dope Boyz", the single failed.

[edit] Trap Muzik/Grand Hustle

Trap Muzik (2003)

Undaunted, he formed Grand Hustle Records which it was being distributed by Atlantic Records. He released several mixtapes with the assistance of DJ Drama, which created an underground buzz. He resurfaced in the summer of 2003 on Bonecrusher's song "Neva Scared". He parlayed this attention towards the release of his second album, Trap Muzik.

Trap Muzik debuted #4 and sold 193,000 copies in it's first week [1]. It was more of a success than his debut album because of the singles "24s", "Be Easy", "Rubber Band Man", and "Let's Get Away". The success of the album was followed by some controversy: while on tour, T.I. was charged with violating his probation over a 2003 drug charge, and turned himself in. He was sentenced to three years in prison[2]. While there he was granted rights to film the music video for "Let's Get Away". Trap Muzik was released through Grand Hustle Records and sold over 900,000 copies in the U.S. and was certified Gold.

T.I. released 24's as the first single, the single was successful, it reached #78 in the U.S. #27 on the U.S. R&B chart, and #15 on the Rap charts.

"Be Easy" was chosen as the second single, the single wasn't successful as the first single, but it reached #55 on the U.S. R&B charts.

Rubberband Man was chosen at Trap Muzik's third single. The single did better than the first single and second single. It reached #30 in the U.S., #15 on the U.S. R&B chart, and #11 on the Rap Charts. T.I. won for Best Street Anthem for "Rubberband Man" at the 2004 Vibe Awards.

T.I. released his last single from Trap Muzik, "Lets Get Away" with Jazze Pha. The single was successful as 24's and Rubberband Man. It reached #35 in the U.S. #17 on U.S. R&B chart, and #10 in Rap.

[edit] Rise To Fame

[edit] Urban Legend

Urban Legend 2004
Urban Legend (2004)

T.I. released his third album Urban Legend in late 2004. Urban Legend debuted at #7 and sold 193,000 copies in its first week [3].Urban Legend instantly generated crossover success with the hit single "Bring 'Em Out". He used a sample from Jay-Z's "What More Can I Say" from The Black Album to create the hook. The album featured production from Ruff Ryders's producer Swizz Beatz. The album featured Trick Daddy, Nelly, Lil' Jon, B.G., Mannie Fresh of the Big Tymers, Daz Dillinger, Lil' Wayne, Pharrell of The Neptunes, P$C and Lil' Kim. The album was certified platinum by selling 1.3 million copies.

At the beginning of 2005, T.I. enjoyed success alongside Lil' Wayne on the Destiny's Child song "Soldier", which proved to be a worldwide smash hit.

In the winter of 2005, T.I. released his second single U Don't Know Me. The song was successful as the first one. The single appeared on U.S. charts, Rap Charts, U.S. R&B charts, Pop 100 charts, and the U.K. charts. He won for Best Street Anthem for "U Don't Know Me" at the 2005 Vibe Awards.

In the spring/summer of 2005, T.I. his 3rd single ASAP. The single debuted #75 on the U.S. charts, #18 on the U.S. R&B charts, #14 on the Rap Charts, and #35 on the U.K. singles chart. T.I. created a video for ASAP/Motivation. However, Motivation appeared on the U.K. singles chart, and not on the other charts like ASAP.

In the 2005 T.I. recieved two Grammy Awards nominations: Best Song Collaboration ("Soldier" w/ Destiny's Child & Lil Wayne) and Best Solo Performance for "U Don't Know Me" at The 48th Annual Grammy Awards.

[edit] KING

KING 2006
KING (2006)

His fourth album, King debuted at #1 on the Billboard 200 chart on April 4, 2006, selling 522,000 copies in its first week [1]. T.I. released his promo-singles "Front Back" and "Ride With Me". The singles had small attention, but it helped promote the album and his debut movie ATL. T.I. released his next single "What You Know", the single became his biggest single to date, and it helped the album go platinum. It debuted #3 on Billboard's Hot 100. The album also included other singles, Why You Wanna, Live In The Sky, and Top Back. KING has earned numorous awards and nominations including a Grammy nomination for Best Rap Album[4]. Even though Jay Z surpassed him in his first week album sales, KING is still considered to be the best-selling hiphop/rap album of 2006.

In Spring of 2006, T.I. released his second single "What You Know". The song has also been used in promotion of the film ATL, in which T.I. stars. It has garnered a 5-star rating from Pitchfork Media. The song is peaked at number three on the Billboard Hot 100, and it also topped the Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Singles & Tracks chart and Rap Charts. It utilizes a sample of Roberta Flack's version of The Impressions's "Gone Away". It was rumored that T.I. was taking shots at Lil Flip in the single. "What You Know" was performed at the 2006 MTV Video Music Awards, where its music video was nominated for two awards.

What You Know was recently nominated for "Best Rap Solo Performance" and "Best Rap Song" at the 49th Annual Grammy Awards.

Pitchfork Media also ranked What You Know as the 3rd best song of 2006 and his collaboration with Justin Timberlake in the song "My Love" was also ranked at number one on the same list. VIBE recently named T.I.'s "What You Know" as the Top Song of 2006. Rolling Stone ranked the single as number four.

T.I. released "Why You Wanna". The chorus samples Q-Tip's vocals from Got 'Til It's Gone with Janet Jackson. The song debuted #29 in the U.S., #43 on the SWI charts, #49 on the AUS charts, #17 on the Ireland charts, #22 on the U.K. singles charts, and #30 on Tokio's Hot 100.

T.I. released "Live In The Sky" featuring Jamie Foxx. It had enough airplay but it didn't reach the U.S. charts, but it has reached on U.S. R&B and U.K. Charts.

T.I. released his last single off KING, "Top Back". T.I. decided to add Young Dro, Young Jeezy, B.G., and Big Kuntry to create a remix. Billboard doesn't have Top Back Remix listed, but instead Top Back.

T.I. collaborated with Justin Timberlake for My Love which proved to be a worldwide hit. It earned him a Grammy nomination for Best Collaboration for "My Love" with Justin Timberlakeat The 49th Annual Grammy Awards.

HHNLive awarded him Best Hip-Hop Solo Artist 2006 and Best R&B/Hip-Hop Collaboration 2006 with Justin Timberlake.

[edit] Grand Hustle Films

In 2005 he launched his own film production company called Grand Hustle Films, signed a multi-artist joint venture deal for his label with Atlantic Records, and established a music publishing deal for Grand Hustle Music with Warner Chappell. He also produced the soundtrack to the film Hustle & Flow and released the collection through Grand Hustle/Atlantic [5]. He also did the same for the debut album of his group P$C, 25 To Life. Grand Hustle Films is in the process of developing a film. [6]

[edit] Television

On television, T.I. was seen on MTV's Diary and Punk'd after being tricked by Ashton Kutcher on his way to his own concert held at Fresno, California. He was also a special guest to the hit T.V. shows The O.C. and South Beach.

In 2005, Big Daddy Kane was honored during the VH1 Hip-Hop Honors, T.I., Black Thought, and Common performed a medley of his hits.

[edit] Disputes

In 2004, T.I. received an early release from incarceration, and returned to music with some disparaging words for rival rappers Lil' Flip and Ludacris.

T.I. called out Ludacris over an old disagreement their crews had with one another. Ludacris made a music video in which a person in a shirt that resembeled a Trap Muzik shirt was seen being beaten, and, whether the resemblance was intentional or not, the feud between T.I. and Ludacris progressed. T.I. later recorded a song, 'Stomp', with G-Unit rapper Young Buck originally featuring Lil Jon. T.I.'s verse seemed like a diss to Ludacris and Young Buck did not want to be a part of it. Young Buck told Ludacris about this and Ludacris decided to get on the same song and diss T.I. T.I.'s verse was omitted from the original track listing and replaced with The Game, though the version of the song with T.I.'s verse is still available on many file-sharing networks.

T.I. referenced this in his song "I'm Talkin' to You" on King: "Had it out with 'Cris but he still my nigga / Sat down, civilized, talked about it like niggas." This served to eliminate Ludacris as a target of the song, which many believe to be directed toward Rick Ross. T.I. revealed that he wasn't talking about anyone. He just made the record to see who has a problem with him.

According to website[2],T.I. and Lil Flip had an altercation at Lil Flip's hometown Cloverland. It has been said that T.I. went there to create a DVD exposing Lil Flip. T.I. went on a Houston radio station talking about the situation between himself and Lil' Flip about what happened. He also said that he had the tape and that he was going to release it with a mixtape, but that didn't happened. It's unknown that T.I. still has the tape or not. The feud was squashed by Rap-A-Lot's J. Prince after having them to sit down and squash their beef behind closed doors. The feud was documented by the Houston Press[3].

On T.I.'s album King, there are several tracks which have been disputed by the hip hop community to be shots at Lil Flip ("What You Know", "You Know Who" and "I'm Talkin to You"). In an interview with a popular online hip hop website on March 24, 2006, T.I. was quoted as saying he and Lil Flip have no beef. This is somewhat contradictory to the events that occurred during Young Dro's video "Shoulder Lean". As Young Dro delivers the line "Lucky Charm Diamonds, but nah, I ain't Flip". T.I. is seen making a laughing gesture towards the video camera.

[edit] Death of T.I.'s friend and assistant

In the early hours of May 3, 2006, T.I. and his entourage were involved in a gunfight after leaving a concert after-party at the Club Ritz, a nightclub in Cincinnati, Ohio[4] that has a history of problems with the law. Four members of T.I.'s entourage were shot in the altercation. T.I.'s personal assistant Philant Johnson was killed and Janice Gillespie was seriously wounded by the gunfire.[5] It is believed that the altercation began at the Ritz when members of T.I.'s entourage threw money into the crowd, angering male audience members.

According to the Cincinnati Enquirer, the feud began at the city's Club Ritz during an after-party for the Atlanta rapper and his protege Young Dro -- who performed earlier that evening at the club Bogart's -- and moved outside, where shots were fired into two vans transporting T.I.'s crew just after three o'clock.

"[The money] was supposed to be for the ladies," one witness said. "But it was hitting guys in the face, and they were like, 'We had money before, so why are you throwing money at us?'"

When the situation grew tense, T.I. reportedly told his group to head out. A witness outside told the Enquirer that one shot -- believed to be unrelated to the ensuing gun battle -- was fired in the parking lot and at least four people followed the vans in a large vehicle. The person that died was T.I.'s personal assistant and best friend Philant Johnson.

[edit] Community work

T.I. has stepped up his community involvement as well, taking the lead on several initiatives to help the victims devastated by Hurricane Katrina, including personally donating $50,000 to the relief effort while leading an on-air Labor Day pledge drive on Atlanta's V-103 FM that raised over $263,000 for Mississippi rapper David Banner's "Heal the Hood" Foundation. He also partnered with David Banner and Atlanta newcomer Young Jeezy for a two-day food and clothing drive at Atlanta's Club Vision and co-headlined a massive benefit concert on September 17, sharing the bill with heavyweights such as Nelly, OutKast's Big Boi, and David Banner - with 100 percent of the proceeds going to "Heal the Hood."

In addition to his Hurricane Katrina relief efforts, T.I. worked with troubled youths at Paulding Detention Center in Atlanta, provided scholarships for single parent families at Boys and Girls Clubs, and headlined Boost Mobile's RockCorps concert at New York's Radio City Music Hall, which featured such performers as Fat Joe, Slim Thug, and Kanye West, and was held exclusively for community service volunteers. In June 2005, The Lisa "Left Eye" Lopes Foundation, named for the deceased member of multi-platinum female group TLC, and Atlanta's V-103 honored T.I. with the 2005 Lisa Lopes Award for groundbreaking achievements in music and community service which was court ordered. With this steady list of growing accomplishments T.I. is being recognized as the "Jay-Z of the South." according to Pharrell Williams of multi-platinum production team The Neptunes.[6]

T.I. has joined forces again with the Make-A-wish foundation to grant an Orlando teen's wish. He joined labelmate/protege' Young Dro on stage for a taping at The Showtime At The Apollo to meet 15 year old Sara Labare on October 15 at the Apollo Theatre. Labare, who suffers from an autoimmune disorder, received a digital camera,an autographed poster, CDs, and sat in the front row during T.I.'s performance. T.I. has granted a total of 3 wishes.

T.I. kept a fan smiling when he showed up at 11-year-old Ajmal Acklin's, who suffers from acute lymblastic leukemia, Norcross apartment along with D4L's Fabo, former Xscape member Kandi with Christmas gifts. Hot-107.9 announcer Griff asked the 11 year old does he like T.I. and Acklin responded "Yes" and his favorite song was "What You Know". Griff told him that T.I. was here and the 11 year old's eyes lit up. T.I. walked in and said; "How you doing,I just wanted to come see how you're doing ... I heard the church bought you a PS3 [PlayStation 3], so I got you some games". One by one, each visitor offered their prayers and well wishes, ending with A-Team intern Ree Williams doing a stirring a capella version of the gospel tune "Even Me." Before she hit the last note Ajmal's mom ducked into the kitchen, tears in her eyes.

T.I.'s King Foundation is also scheduled to donate 10,000 bikes to the Boys & Girls Club in New Orleans.

T.I.'s night club, Club Crucial, where he and V-103 announcer Greg Street will give away 200 bicycles to neighborhood children in the Boys & Girls Club. [7]

[edit] Acting Career

T.I., in the movie ATL, as Rashad Swann

In Spring of 2006, T.I. starred in his first movie ATL. The other casts includes Lauren London, Andre Patton, Evan Ross, Mykelti Williamson, Jason Weaver, and Keith David. The movie was written by Tina Gordon Chism and Antwone Fisher, produced by Timothy M. Bourne, Tionne Watkins, and Will Smith, and directed by Christopher Robinson. T.I. played the character Rashad Swann, an orphaned 17 year old senior in highschool. He grew up on the southside of Atlanta. He lives with his uncle and has a younger brother named Ant. In its opening weekend, the film grossed a total of $11.5 million, ranking third in the United States box office, and went on to gross $21.2 million nationwide. [7]

T.I. will be starring in Ridley Scott's movie called American Gangster, a biopic, with Denzel Washington and Russell Crowe. T.I. will be playing the nephew of Frank Lucas, an early 1970's heroin kingpin from Harlem. The movie is scheduled to be released sometimes mid 2007.[8]

[edit] Def Jam: Icon

T.I will appear in the upcoming Def Jam: Icon.

[edit] Personal Life

In 2006, after appearing in an Atlanta court on (May 10) and having charges that he threatened a man outside a strip club last year dropped for lack of evidence, T.I. was arrested on an outstanding probation violation warrant from Florida. The warrant claims that T.I. did not complete the required number of community service hours he was sentenced to for a 2003 assault of a police officer in a Florida mall. According to WBS-TV Atlanta, the rapper's attorney has said that the problem was nothing more than a "technical matter" between Georgia and Florida. The confusion arose because T.I. was also sentenced to community service in Georgia for driving with a suspended license, for which he did complete 75 hours of community service in his home state. The rapper was released on bail shortly after being arrested, and he is expected to surrender to Florida state authorities next week to resolve the matter.[9]

[edit] Discography

Further information: T.I. Discography

[edit] Albums

Album cover Album information
I'm Serious
    Released: October 9, 2001 Chart positions: #98 US Billboard 200, #27 U.S. R&B U.S. Sales: 267,760 copies Last RIAA certification:
  • Singles: "I'm Serious" "Dope Boyz"
Trap Muzik
    Released: August 19, 2003 Chart positions: #4 Billboard 200, #1 U.S. R&B, #2 U.S. Rap, #17 UWC U.S. Sales: 997,199 copies Last RIAA certification: Gold
  • Singles: "24's", "Be Easy", "Let's Get Away", "Rubberband Man"
Urban Legend
    Released: November 30, 2004 Chart positions: #7 Billboard 200, #1 U.S. Rap, #1 U.S. R&B, #16 UWC U.S. Sales: 1.3 Million copies Last RIAA certification: Platinum
  • Singles: "Bring Em Out", "U Don't Know Me", "ASAP", "Motivation", "Get Loose" And "Stand Up"
King
    Released: March 28, 2006 Chart positions: #1 Billboard 200, #1 U.S. Rap, #1 U.S. R&B, #24 CAN, #1 UWC, #36 FR, #99 SWI U.S. Sales: 1.6 Million Copies Worldwide Sales: 2 million copies Last RIAA certification: Platinum
  • Singles: "Front Back" "What You Know", "Why You Wanna", "Live In The Sky", "Top Back".
T.I. vs. T.I.P.
    Released: Spring 2007 Chart positions: TBR U.S. Sales: TBR Last RIAA certification: TBR
  • Singles: Layin' Da Trap (featuring Young Jeezy & John Mayer)

[edit] Singles

Year Title Chart positions Album
U.S. Hot 100 U.S. R&B U.S. Rap U.K. Pop 100 AUS
2003 "24's"
-
-
-
Trap Muzik
2003 "Be Easy"
-
-
-
-
-
Trap Muzik
2003 "Rubberband Man"
-
-
-
Trap Muzik
2003 "Let's Get Away"
-
-
-
Trap Muzik
2004 "Bring Em Out"
-
-
Urban Legend
2004 "U Don't Know Me"
-
Urban Legend
2004 "ASAP"
-
-
Urban Legend
2005 "Get Loose"
-
-
-
-
-
Urban Legend
2005 "Motivation"
-
-
-
-
-
Urban Legend
2006 "Front Back"
-
-
-
-
-
KING
2006 "Ride With Me"
-
-
-
-
-
KING
2006 "What You Know"
-
-
KING
2006 "Why You Wanna"
KING
2006 "Live In The Sky"
-
-
-
-
KING
2006 "Top Back Remix"
-
-
T.I. vs. T.I.P.
2007 "Layin Da Trap"
TBR
TBR
TBR
TBR
TBR
TBR
T.I. vs. T.I.P.

[edit] Featured Singles

Year Title Chart positions Album
U.S. U.S. R&B U.S. Rap UK AUS GER
2003 "Never Scared" (Bonecrusher feat. T.I. and Killer Mike)
-
-
-
AttenCHUN!
2004 "Soldier" (Destiny's Child feat. T.I. and Lil' Wayne)
-
Destiny Fulfilled
2004 "Round Here" (Memphis Bleek feat. T.I. and Trick Daddy)
-
-
-
-
-
M.A.D.E.
2005 "3 Kings" (Slim Thug feat. T.I. and Bun B)
-
-
-
-
Already Platinum
2005 "Touch" (Amerie feat. T.I.)
-
-
-
-
Touch
2005 "I'm a King" (P$C feat. T.I. and Lil' Scrappy)
-
-
T.I. Presents: 25 to Life
2005 ""Do Ya Thang" (P$C feat. T.I.)
-
-
-
-
-
T.I. Presents: 25 to Life
2006 "Shoulder Lean" (Young Dro feat. T.I.)
-
-
-
Best Thang Smokin'
2006 "My Love" (Justin Timberlake feat. T.I.)
-
FutureSex/LoveSounds
2006 "Pac's Life" (2pac feat. Ashanti and T.I.)
-
-
Pac's Life
2007 "4 Kings" (Young Buck feat. T.I.,Young Jeezy,& Pimp C)
TBR
TBR
TBR
TBR
TBR
TBR
Buck The World
2007 "Tell 'Em What They Want To Hear" (Rashad feat. T.I. & Dro)
TBR
TBR
TBR
TBR
TBR
TBR
Detroit Love Affair

[edit] Music videography

Further information: T.I. Videography

[edit] Filmography

Year Title Role Other notes
2007 American Gangster Frank Lucas' Nephew To Be Announced.
2007 Ballers TBA To Be Announced.
2007 ATL 2 Rashad Swann Sequel to ATL.
2006 ATL Rashad Swann T.I.'s first film, it debuted #3 at The U.S. box office and it grossed $21.2 million nationwide.

[edit] Awards/Nominations

Further information: List of T.I. awards and nominations

[edit] Trivia

Owns his own club, Club Crucial. Has his own film company, Grandhustle Films. Owns his own construction company with his uncle. He even built his own home. Listed as Notable Mention (future moguls) along with Kanye West. Grew up in Bankhead Court in Atlanta, one of the infamous housing projects in United States. He was voted number 1 best dresser in XXL 9th anniversary edition. Won for Most Stylish Male at the 2005 BET Awards. BET included him in their special All Shade of Fine: 25 Hottest Men of the Last 25 Years. Teen People called him one of the 25 Hottest Stars Under 25. He has modeled for Reebok and Sean John clothing lines. His hit "Bring 'Em Out" is used to introduce the starting lineup for the Miami Heat. T.I. also audition for the spot Nick Cannon took in the movie Drumline. He is also the first major label rap artist to have over 1 million friends on Myspace. He's rumoured to be appearing on Faith Evans's next album. [10] HHNLive awarded him Best Hip-Hop Solo Artist 2006 and Best R&B/Hip-Hop Collaboration 2006 with Justin Timberlake. [8] Andrea Lewis has a celebrity crush on him.[9]
  • T.I. just bought a 4 Million dollar home on Lake Spivey in Jonesboro,Ga.

***UNDER CONZTRUCTION***

Luv.. Celina/Cici

**Signaturez n Avatarz**

Edited by Celina7 - 17 years ago

***Memberz List***

Celina7
Noor_64
brownbabiie
-xx-Roohani-xx- 
RonnieK
bubblezz
luvneet
~haBiBi2hot~
soseductive
sp_2012
babii.girl

Edited by Celina7 - 17 years ago
yeaa omgg i lovee ti
biggest fan everr

Originally posted by brownxbabiie

yeaa omgg i lovee ti
biggest fan everr

ya๐Ÿ˜ณ whoaaa man.. lolz... i still rememba dat 1 plan u made๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ณ wit da vancouver airport๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ณ

I lovee HIM! ๐Ÿ˜ณ Can I join?
He's soo hott*drools*

Originally posted by -xx-Roohani-xx-

I lovee HIM! ๐Ÿ˜ณ Can I join?
He's soo hott*drools*

of courze u can babez๐Ÿ˜› ya.. i've been droolin ova him da past few dayz so ya i HAD 2 open 1 ๐Ÿ˜ณ ya man hez sooo daym hott..

welcomeeee i'll add u๐Ÿ˜ƒ enjoyyyy๐Ÿ˜ณ

Originally posted by Celina7

of courze u can babez๐Ÿ˜›ya.. i've been droolin ova him da past few dayz so ya i HAD 2 open 1 ๐Ÿ˜ณya man hez sooo daym hott..

welcomeeee i'll add u๐Ÿ˜ƒenjoyyyy๐Ÿ˜ณ

๐Ÿ˜† Awesome! Have u seen that movie with him?Dammn..i forgot the name ๐Ÿ˜ณ I havnt seen it..I REALLY wanna tho!

kk thanks! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ I sure wiilll.
Originally posted by -xx-Roohani-xx-

๐Ÿ˜† Awesome! Have u seen that movie with him?Dammn..i forgot the name ๐Ÿ˜ณ I havnt seen it..I REALLY wanna tho!

kk thanks! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ I sure wiilll.

which 1? hustle n flo or ATL?

yeh kaala kaun hain? ๐Ÿ˜†
humara calculator ka naam kaafi milta hain iske saath
bole toh humare paas do calculator hain jiske naam hain TI 83 aur ek dhoosra hain TI 89 ๐Ÿ˜†
dekha kaala aur calculator dono hi TI hain
sirf pharak hain ke kaalon maths mein buhot kamzor hain aur calculator buhot acha ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜† Edited by RonnieK - 17 years ago