----> Sharad fans Pg 8, 9 video, pic, avi

Posted: 17 years ago

This is the fanclub of our Sagar Pratap Singh of BMTD. Means .......

Everyone who likes Sharad join this fanclub. And we will have a loads of masti and mazaa.

We will play games and have contests. If u have a idea to make our fanclub more rocking then add ur idea's.

Here are few pics of Sharad :

He plays the role of Sagar. Sagar is a Thakur. He is well educated, stylish, full of attitude and very arrogant. In one word he is a perfectionist. Right from food, to his dressing etc. Sagar wants everything perfect. He is from Kolkata and has done his B. Com. from St. Xaviers College, Kolkata. In 2001, he was chosen as the Face of the Year-Kolkata. Then he attended a couple of acting workshops with Sarat Mukherjee and Nishi Arora (Kalawati Academy). In 2004, he won the Zee Cine Star Ki Khoj along with Divyanka and knows her since then. After that I came to Mumbai and since then my work is being managed by Israni Communications (Raj and Amita Israni). He did a lot of ads prominent among them being ads for P.C.Chandra (was the first male model to have done a jewellery campaign). Then he did ads for National Insurance, Life Insurance Corporation, Peerless Insurance. The latest advertisement of mine that is being aired on TV is the one he did for EXIDE Batteries.

Thanks...And more later..

Lots of love:

Sonia

Fanlist:

Nabihah
*Reemz*
sp_2012
lazy_anaya

bubblezz
sania_12
sp_2012
TD_Adict
gyal1990
jigglypuff726
maham_93
anu93

basanti_diya

Nandoo

BMTDian

Neha_K

Twixfairy15
Little Foot

Use this as ur signature if u want

Well a question for all the people who have joined and who wants to join, this Q:

Why do you like Sharad Malhotra?

Edited by Little SK - 15 years ago
Sharad I love youuuuuuuu!! I'm your biggest fan...don't listen to anyone else!!! 😳 😳

oo oo..yes second one to reply, ok i wanna join 😳

he is an awesome actor!

Edited by sp_2012 - 17 years ago
Sharad i luv u toooo! u r like my fav guy on tv and in INDIA! lol πŸ˜† NO REEMU IM HIS BIGGEST FAN! lol maybe i dont show it much! but i am! lol πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Sharadd..i luvv uu three.. πŸ˜† i'd love to joinnn!!! πŸ˜›
I'd like to join! Sharad is soo cute. 😳

Originally posted by Nabihah

Sharad i luv u toooo! u r like my fav guy on tv and in INDIA! lol πŸ˜† NO REEMU IM HIS BIGGEST FAN! lol maybe i dont show it much! but i am! lol πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Nabihah I love you hunny...but dont make me think othewise!!πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†

Awww...he's just the best!!! Lookswise and in the acting dept!!😳

Originally posted by *Reemz*

Sharad I love youuuuuuuu!! I'm your biggest fan...don't listen to anyone else!!! 😳 😳

not so fast.....sharad im ur biggest fan!!!!!!😳😳

no offenseπŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ

Can u plz add me!! I luv Sharad!! He's so cute and hot

hey every1 !!

i definetly want 2 join pleeeeeeeeeeeeeez!!!

(thanx 2 nabihah)