Posted: 17 years ago

Hello all I-F members. How are all you doing? If you ask me I feel great! I was thinking that we make a Tyra Banks fan club. So what do you guys think?😕 You guys if there is a Tyra Banks fan club then I am sorry that I posted this. So if you guys want to be in the Tyra Banks fan club then please leave a comments or PM me at Rose12. Thanks!😃

Rose12😳

I'll JOIN! 😳

Btw,is this the FC?
i think its a good idea!
it cud be about america's next top model too?
😳 😛

Originally posted by -xx-Roohani-xx-

I'll JOIN! 😳

Btw,is this the FC?

Yes this is the fan club of tyra banks

Oaky,thanks. 😳

Wow!We already have 4 members. 😃 👏
so do any of u watch the tyra banks show??

Originally posted by FairyAngel

Omgosh tyra banks I am so in! And yes I do watch the tyra show, and America's Next Top Model! If ya want I can make promo siggy!

❤️ Always
                                     FairyAngel

hey!! who won this season of americas next top model?? i can't remember...

[QUOTE=FairyAngel]Omgosh tyra banks I am so in! And yes I do watch the tyra show, and America's Next Top Model! If ya want I can make promo siggy.Okay! 👍🏼                                         ❤️ 
               👍🏼                         FairyAngel
[QUOTE=khads45]so do any of u watch the tyra banks show??Yes I watch the Tyra Banks show!!!😃😊                                                                                Rose12                                                        
[QUOTE=khads45]so do any of u watch the tyra banks show??Yes I watch the Tyra Banks show!                                                                                                   Rose12