Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Priya_18 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Parth tops the list for me but besides him, it's Arjun Bijlani, he does those emotional scenes quite well.
As for females, it's Aditi Dev Sharma, wonderful acting in Silsila, especially when she found out about the affair. Erica is next to her :)
IFLove thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Divyanka n Karan Patel
Jennifer n Harshad chopda

These two pairs n the actors are my all time favourite, but eh...we have to select only one😕

Had it been a year or two ago, it would have been difficult for me to choose, but now Jennifer is hands down my most favourite. Divyanka's acting has drastically changed n she is getting too monotonous n ishimaa'ish since a year, I can't see old divyanka anymore who was epitome of talent n versatility. I would still say, nobody beats divyanka in heavy emotional scenes. Not really fond of her off screen behaviour anymore. The one who used to be simple sweet n extremely dedicated is now badly tying to be glamorous n over-professional so much so that it's affecting her own work. So I can't be her fan anymore. Though I'll forever have fond memories of the old ishita n divyanka's terrific performance, be it with ruhi or Raman or the rest.
Whereas, Jennifer with her different shows n layered characters has showed what a versatile actress she is👏 Give her anything n she'll ace it. The subtlety she has in her acting is my most favourite. Even if the scene is aggressive or sensuous or comic, the lady maintains the subtlety yet gives that powerful impact. No Overreacting or hyper-ventilating or shouting...she is blessed!! I haven't followed her off screen much, but she seems to be a very sorted person, she knows her priorities, there's no show off, she defines class!

Coming to male actors, there's tough competition. But I'll choose KP over HC. Both r amazing but I find KP's performance more natural n organic than HC's. HC a few times looks artificial. KP is so natural with his one liners, he is the most relatable in emotional scenes, nobody can do drunken scenes the way he does...his expressions, eyes, voice modulation, dialogue delivery, it's all so perfect. He's so witty n his timing is fabulous. N the attitude that he carries...even if he just shows his index finger, it gives a boss like aura. He is always controversial off screen, but as long as he is dedicated to his work, I m super fan of his performance.
HC toh...my Adi boi😳 if there's a package of looks and talent, it is this guy. Such a cutie n hottie at a time n brilliant acting! His eyes hypnotise me...n those fair manly hands...n those zulfein...koi ladki bhi sharma jaaye aisi dark lashes...n  those rosy lips n rabbit teeth within😳 to be honest, I can't really concentrate on his amazing acting due to his yummy looks😆

Apart from these, I like Erica, Parth, additi Sharma, zain, leenesh, shrenu etc. But I still can't guarantee that they can ace every emotion, but they all r very much watchable n likable.

N out of all these, if I have to select one...I'll select Jennifer! Others I love n would like to watch them always...but I don't really miss them if I don't watch them for a few days also. But I can't wait to have Jenny back on my screens. On random days, I feel an urge that I want to watch Jennifer...it's not about which show or which scene I want to watch...it's about Jennifer...any show any scene that has Jen is what I want to watch! Gosh she is like wine... getting better day by day n as addictive as anything can be!⭐️😳

Though I love n simply adore the above pairs, but I would love to have a cross over n see KP n Jen as a pair. I don't if this can ever happen or not, but Jen n KP is my dream pair n the show should be something different like gangster KP n boss lady Jen, or some strong character like Maya. Gosh the show will be powerhouse of talent, epic performances, out of the world chemistry, attitude n aggression... somebody please make it happen😳😳😳