big disappointment ,new bts pics

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 5 years ago
http://www.instagram.com/p/BwWNEqclnp_/

i guess these r costumes of upcoming episode 

i dont know whats d problem with mukta why she is so  kanjoos in providing gud makeover 2 her leads divyadrishiti after marriage.

thou i dont agree that women should only wear sarees after marriage  but after seeing divyadrishti ' s costumes after marriage , i will say ekta in naagin & gul in nazar had done pretty gud jobs with d costumes of their female leads thou they wear saree but they wear beautiful sarees , here 2 divyadrishiti r recycling their old stuff only varna they would wear some weird stuff.

naira from yrkkh dont wear sarees but she dont wear weird clothes also , she mostly get dresses casually or in modern dresses

these green , silver & golden  bangles dri wear it with all her outfits like its compulsory 2 wear.😑

cant mukta hire a better stylist 

i m so disappointed.
Edited by deepikagupta9 - 5 years ago
I never had high expectations with costumes
So not really a let down

Atleast it's better than that rainbow pom poms

The BTS pic of that dress was so good, but then they had to add their weirdness in it & make it one of it's kind

I just hope there is no surprise like those rainbow pom poms here waiting for us. I would be happy with that onlyπŸ˜†

I didn't mind the dress, actually I prefer this to the outrageous ones i have Caught glimpse of in IB. πŸ˜‰
I like Dri's dress. It's not really bad. Sana looks lovely in it. 
Definitely Sana & nyra manages it but 4 me it is definitely not going with a lady who wife of business tycoon
DRI is wearing her clothes which she use 2 wear as PA 2 Rakshit , only difference now she is wearing sindoor & mangalsutra

kuch 2 change hona chaiye .

This costume Sana wore 4 pre shoot or 4 promotion of divyadrishti 

I m not asking DRI 2 be dressed in diamonds & ruby but at least she need a makeover & better dresses

I m not happy with her costume department
Thanks for the Insta links! :)
Yeah.. The dresses are horrible..
On a hot day kurta and short dress is cooler to wear if you are talking about sana's hairclips maybe  its for offscreen