Rocky Happy... RV

ishra_bestluv thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
In life people like RV are dangerous because they are not honest to self how can they be honest to anyone else. He is a cunning and a decieving man. Has he ever looked at ROcky and stopped and thought what he did to an innocent man. He ruined his life, his three years, his relationships just everything. I refuse to accept that he shows any ounce of guilt towards Rocky.
Rocky on the hand- the guy I hated initially because of his awful character but what an amazing transition as he had. He mended himself, learnt from his mistakes, changed his wild side. Mellowed his dark side, and evolved as a person. He has been true to himself and to everyone around him especially Happy. The only thing how I wish he understood why happy decided to go against him, but then I guess we all would do that. If I have changed then I expect the closest ones to believe me no matter what allegations come but we forget that our wrongs always count more than our rights. And with all vidences against him, Happy was forced to believe what comprehended infront of her eyes.
Just like the day the truth will come out in open, RV is going to lose all the trust and respect he gets from Happy. She will not want to look at him or herself. She is going to hate herself for what has happened to Rocky.
Happy- she is vulnerable. I am not sure about her feelings towards RV, I don't think she has any intimate feeling towards him. But when I think of yesterday's near kiss, I am forced to think otherwise. But for now I would give her a benefit of doubt, it was in a moment of flow. She finds solace in RV atm but is this love or like for her is the real question. I guess we will know when this scene continues. It was big and it must have a follow up scene. But I did see anything major with regards to that when I saw the new episode today morning. She just refused to speak about it, which is weird. But let's see, that moment is certainly not going to end there, it is going to change the dynamics.
She certainly gets very affected when Shaan comes close to her, the pain in her eyes is evident. The only question that I see in her eyes eveytime Rocky goes close her- Why did you do this? Why are you doing this?
Deep down the reason why she refuses to accept that Shaan is not Rocky is because of her connection, her feelings towards Rocky. She can feel him, his presence wrapped in her hatred. After all hate is other side of the same coin as love. Her heart screams out to her that he is Rocky. She is affected by Sanya, the gist of envyness in her eyes when Sanya was close to Rocky yesterday was very evident.

Rocky- he loves Happy, no matter how much he claims to want to avenge her. She is his weakness. The moment she fell down he threw away his facade of Shaan. What a transition of voice, at that very moment it was Rocky calling out to Happy, with pain, worry and concern. This battle for Rocky is not going to be easy, every pain he causes to Happy is going to hurt him 100 times more than to her. He is putting up the act but deep down he knows that this a long battle of pain until the trust unveils. In fact even after the truth unveils its not a easy path. Edited by ishra_bestluv - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kewlkidz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Rocky wants Happy to trust him over her sister smiley after the way he kidnapped, tortured and defamed happy in front of family? Seriously, he must be out of his mind to expect such a  blind trust from her. he's out for Revenge? With Sania I would understand, but happy? She supported her sister, he would have stood by his sibling too if anything happened to Simmi. In fact he did worst things with happy to keep her away from Chintu, so why he expects her to choose him over smiley? 

RV I liked him initially but Gul madam killed his character. Had he found a way to save his brother without implicating rocky for the crime then I would have maybe sympathized with him, but he destroyed an innocent person to save his brother, who would have done much worse with smiley if rocky didn't show up on time. CVs gave such a build up, for RV his values and principles come first, lawyer with character blah blah and butchered his character in flat 2 episodes, now hes nothing more than an accomplice who manipulated evidence and helped a molester run away.

I am sick and tired of male leads mistreating heroines in series, forced marriages, revenge, kidnapping etc etc after all this shift, herione falls in love with the same idiot because he turned a new leaf,feeling guilty etc .. I mean how can one fall for a person who has made you go through hell? It's not love its Stockholm syndrome...

Neither Rocky nor RV, I want someone good like Chintu for happy, because Both the R's don't deserve Happy.

Edited by kewlkidz - 5 years ago
ShadeOfWhite thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
"Happy- she is vulnerable. I am not sure about her feelings towards RV, I don't think she has any intimate feeling towards him. But when I think of yesterday's near kiss, I am forced to think otherwise. But for now I would give her a benefit of doubt, it was in a moment of flow. She finds solace in RV atm. but is this love or like for her is the real question."
Happy looks out for RV when she needs support. He has become that man in her life who fixes her problems. Yesterday she was completely broken, begged RV to fix this problem like all of those in past. RV was helpless this time. That made Happy more weaker, broken and was convinced that nothing can save her dream hotel now which is her reason to live. She was drowned in her own dismay to even realize RV got that close to her. She was lost. She hugged him for some comfort, she looked into his eyes for solace. Not finding what she was looking for (RV finding a solution) she closed her eyes, when reality hit her that RV got too close, she withdrew the very moment. Happy wasn't in her form in that moment. She was vulnerable and fragile. There was no feelings. For RV, she has only respect and admiration. She is grateful.

About Rocky, you said it all. RoHa didn't even spend that much time together to have that trust level. They were close, they shared tender moments, there were sure sparks, but before it could blossom in to anything deeper everything was ruined. So Happy going against Rocky is understandable. Rocky's past had a great role to play in this. Happy herself went through the torture. Yes, she didn't believe it at first. She went through some inner turmoil before testifying. She took her time to convict Rocky. But watching her sister in that condition made her determined, she did what she had to. It was breaking her yet she went for it. Like in recent episode she said she couldn't stop thinking about Rocky every night after court, she knew in her heart something is wrong. Rocky returning as Shaan, getting close to her, touching her, looking into her eyes making that inner belief of him being innocent stronger. It troubles her. Those eyes trouble her. Her subconscious mind questions her actions. She is troubled and in dilemma. Her mind says Shaan is Rocky and Rocky is guilty, but her heart vouches for otherwise. She knows his heart, she can sense his touch, his presence. She is torn. The rage is nothing but the outcome of her inner turmoil.

"Rocky- he loves Happy, no matter how much he claims to want to avenge her. She is his weakness. The moment she fell down he threw away his facade of Shaan. What a transition of voice, at that very moment it was Rocky calling out to Happy, with pain, worry and concern. This battle for Rocky is not going to be easy, every pain he causes to Happy is going to hurt him 100 times more than to her. He is putting up the act but deep down he knows that this a long battle of pain until the trust unveils. In fact even after the truth unveils its not a easy path."

You are right. Hence he couldn't stop thinking about it later when he was with Sanya. He was disturbed. But I really liked the fact he didn't go puppy-eyed in that moment, instead kept his mind focused. He didn't falter. He was worried but that didn't overpower his determination. After all he knows he is helping her.
ishra_bestluv thumbnail
Originally posted by: kewlkidz

Rocky wants Happy to trust him over her sister smiley after the way he kidnapped, tortured and defamed happy in front of family? Seriously, he must be out of his mind to expect such a blind trust from her. he's out for Revenge? With Sania I would understand, but happy? She supported her sister, he would have stood by his sibling too if anything happened to Simmi. In fact he did worst things with happy to keep her away from Chintu, so why he expects her to choose him over smiley?

RV I liked him initially but Gul madam killed his character. Had he found a way to save his brother without implicating rocky for the crime then I would have maybe sympathized with him, but he destroyed an innocent person to save his brother, who would have done much worse with smiley if rocky didn't show up on time. CVs gave such a build up, for RV his values and principles come first, lawyer with character blah blah and butchered his character in flat 2 episodes, now hes nothing more than an accomplice who manipulated evidence and helped a molester run away.

I am sick and tired of male leads mistreating heroines in series, forced marriages, revenge, kidnapping etc etc after all this shift, herione falls in love with the same idiot because he turned a new leaf,feeling guilty etc .. I mean how can one fall for a person who has made you go through hell? It's not love its Stockholm syndrome...

Neither Rocky nor RV, I want someone good like Chintu for happy, because Both the R's don't deserve Happy.

Certainly rocky has been no less a monster to expect trust from Happy. But I feel he worked on it and now he does deserve his share of respect if not love from happy. He is innocent, he was wrong earlier nothing can undo that, but none can deny that he was working on getting better only to hit this end because of RV. Rocky has done his share of disasters and he needs to do way more to even stand a chance to get happy.
ishra_bestluv thumbnail
Originally posted by: ShadeOfWhite

"Happy- she is vulnerable. I am not sure about her feelings towards RV, I don't think she has any intimate feeling towards him. But when I think of yesterday's near kiss, I am forced to think otherwise. But for now I would give her a benefit of doubt, it was in a moment of flow. She finds solace in RV atm. but is this love or like for her is the real question."

Happy looks out for RV when she needs support. He has become that man in her life who fixes her problems. Yesterday she was completely broken, begged RV to fix this problem like all of those in past. RV was helpless this time. That made Happy more weaker, broken and was convinced that nothing can save her dream hotel now which is her reason to live. She was drowned in her own dismay to even realize RV got that close to her. She was lost. She hugged him for some comfort, she looked into his eyes for solace. Not finding what she was looking for (RV finding a solution) she closed her eyes, when reality hit her that RV got too close, she withdrew the very moment. Happy wasn't in her form in that moment. She was vulnerable and fragile. There was no feelings. For RV, she has only respect and admiration. She is grateful.

<font color="#333333" face="roboto, sans-serif">About Rocky, you said it all. RoHa didn't even spend that much time together to have that trust level. They were close, they shared tender moments, there were sure sparks, but before it could blossom in to anything deeper everything was ruined. So Happy going against Rocky is understandable. Rocky's past had a great role to play in this. Happy herself went through the torture. Yes, she didn't believe it at first. She went through some inner turmoil before testifying. She took her time to convict Rocky. But watching her sister in that condition made her determined, she did what she had to. It was breaking her yet she went for it. Like in recent episode she said she couldn't stop thinking about Rocky every night after court, she knew in her heart something is wrong. Rocky returning as Shaan, getting close to her, touching her, looking into her eyes making that inner belief of him being innocent stronger. It troubles her. Those eyes trouble her. Her subconscious mind questions her actions. She is troubled and in dilemma. Her mind says Shaan is Rocky and Rocky is guilty, but her heart vouches for otherwise. She knows his heart, she can sense his touch, his presence. She is torn. The rage is nothing but the outcome of her inner turmoil.</font>
<font color="#333333" face="roboto, sans-serif">
</font>
<font color="#333333" face="roboto, sans-serif">"</font>Rocky- he loves Happy, no matter how much he claims to want to avenge her. She is his weakness. The moment she fell down he threw away his facade of Shaan. What a transition of voice, at that very moment it was Rocky calling out to Happy, with pain, worry and concern. This battle for Rocky is not going to be easy, every pain he causes to Happy is going to hurt him 100 times more than to her. He is putting up the act but deep down he knows that this a long battle of pain until the trust unveils. In fact even after the truth unveils its not a easy path."

You are right. Hence he couldn't stop thinking about it later when he was with Sanya. He was disturbed. But I really liked the fact he didn't go puppy-eyed in that moment, instead kept his mind focused. He didn't falter. He was worried but that didn't overpower his determination. After all he knows he is helping her.

True that momen of intimacy with RV was one sided, Happy was clearly not in it for it she was broken, dismayed and hurt. But I would leave on future to see where that moment comes to play.
Her heart deep down is terrorised by seeing Rocky, especially when she hears his lines of pain and deceiving. She is fighting with the turmoil she was back when the trials were on. She has been fighting through the years and now with Shaan infront of her the fight is harder. She is worried as she feels what if back then she had believed her instinct and not testified against Rocky, what if he is innocent. Let's not forget she was the only when who was in denial until the last moments when she decided to testify aganist. That very sudden decision was her choice due to her weakness towards smiley. Which is right in its own place. But the fear of Rocky being innocent still haunts, she fears what may happen if it all turns out to be otherwise. And we know it's going to be a breaking wrenching battle when she faces the truth. She is going to hate herself, she is going to be in dismay and will hold herself responsible for all this.
sashashyam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
The Stockholm syndrome crack is perfect! I agree with you 100%

Let us forget RV,  who has been  reduced to a criminally weak man who has lost his integrity, and is obsessed with a girl who doesn't love him in the least. He is most likely going to end up disbarred and jailed. I cannot understand why Rohit Purohit ever accepted this role.

Let us take apna hero Rocky. Rocky is the equivalent of the Prodigal Son in the Old Testament of the Bible. So uske sabhi gunaah maaf just because
he has turned over a new leaf. 

If he had been sentenced for kidnapping and torturing Happy, he would have got a lot more than 3 years in jail. If all those who committed crimes were to get off so easily, what would happen to society?

But the interesting thing is that at his core, Rocky is still a gunda.Otherwise, he would never have even dreamt of gassing the hotel guests, going by the assurance of his lafanga dost that.no one would be hurt. Is that chap a Nobel Prize winner in chemistry that he can guarantee that? 

And how is  Rocky sure that there are no old people, no asthmatics, no children, who might die of the exposure to the gas, or become seriously ill?😡

But then, even if someone had died, not to worry, for Rocky says that he will never forgive himself. Why, he is going to lose his sleep for a whole night worrying about them. He should in fact be applauded for his extreme sensitivity!! 

To crown it all, what does he say: "Tumne hi mujhse ye sab karwaya Happy!" So if someone had died, why, the fault is Happy's!

I was astonished by the deadly silence in the forum over this very serious potential crime, and by the way in which it has been neatly swept under the carpet. 

If there was a justified furore against depicting violence, extreme violence against women, earlier in this show, should not there have been protests against the hero casually commiting such a crime against the public? Are the PH justifying such acts by letting the hero commit them?😡

Finally, though I have missed all of Chintu's scenes, having come in only at episode 45, I wish he could somehow be resurrected. That would solve a lot of problems.

Shyamala Aunty

Originally posted by: kewlkidz

Rocky wants Happy to trust him over her sister smiley after the way he kidnapped, tortured and defamed happy in front of family? Seriously, he must be out of his mind to expect such a  blind trust from her. he's out for Revenge? With Sania I would understand, but happy? She supported her sister, he would have stood by his sibling too if anything happened to Simmi. In fact he did worst things with happy to keep her away from Chintu, so why he expects her to choose him over smiley? 

Edited by sashashyam - 5 years ago
kewlkidz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sashashyam

The Stockholm syndrome crack is perfect! I agree with you 100%

Let us forget RV,  who has been  reduced to a criminally weak man who has lost his integrity, and is obsessed with a girl who doesn't love him in the least. He is most likely going to end up disbarred and jailed. I cannot understand why Rohit Purohit ever accepted this role.

Let us take apna hero Rocky. Rocky is the equivalent of the Prodigal Son in the Old Testament of the Bible. So uske sabhi gunaah maaf just because
he has turned over a new leaf. 

If he had been sentenced for kidnapping and torturing Happy, he would have got a lot more than 3 years in jail. If all those who committed crimes were to get off so easily, what would happen to society?

But the interesting thing is that at his core, Rocky is still a gunda.Otherwise, he would never have even dreamt of gassing the hotel guests, going by the assurance of his lafanga dost that.no one would be hurt. Is that chap a Nobel Prize winner in chemistry that he can guarantee that? 

And how is  Rocky sure that there are no old people, no asthmatics, no children, who might die of the exposure to the gas, or become seriously ill?😡

But then, even if someone had died, not to worry, for Rocky says that he will never forgive himself. Why, he is going to lose his sleep for a whole night worrying about them. He should in fact be applauded for his extreme sensitivity!! 

To crown it all, what does he say: "Tumne hi mujhse ye sab karwaya Happy!" So if someone had died, why, the fault is Happy's!

I was astonished by the deadly silence in the forum over this very serious potential crime, and by the way in which it has been neatly swept under the carpet. 

If there was a justified furore against depicting violence, extreme violence against women, earlier in this show, should not there have been protests against the hero casually commiting such a crime against the public? Are the PH justifying such acts by letting the hero commit them?😡

Finally, though I have missed all of Chintu's scenes, having come in only at episode 45, I wish he could somehow be resurrected. That would solve a lot of problems.

Shyamala Aunty

Your analysis of the gas fiasco is 👏
I forgot about that part when I wrote yesterday, thank you for reminding.
In our series(not only this) heros are forgiven For more or less everything,without paying for their wrong doings. 

Also, how did Rocky move such a huge amount from bhatias house without anyone noticing it? And father daughter duo are so cool after losing such huge amount, not even investigating who took it. I would have had heart attack If it was my money 😛

Their building blew up yet they are walking around like kings. A tampered gas  incident at a hotel and suddenly happy is on roads needing shasn's help? I mean RV is top lawyer for God sake, cant he hold a press conference and provide report that things were tampered with?

For DNA test a top lawyer became chor lol seriously? Shan is walking around in hotel drinking lassi and touching things, haven't the top lawyer heard about finger prints and sample from the glass etc? Even I wonder why RP took such ridiculous role. From a hot shot lawyer he has been reduced to one with no brains.

Good looking people playing the roles of Rocky, RV & happy is the saving grace of this series warna Gul madam ko trp ki goli miljaati ab tak 😆