Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TeenRose1 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Such a happy news..i can watch the show again. I'm not watching bcos of her. I can't stand her non acting skills.
TeenRose1 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: maha786

I think the bond between Prem 1.0 and Anurag in season 1 was beautiful, then Prem 2.0 and Motehr India, and also Sneha and Bajaj, though I never liked Bajja, but I will accept that, ie was an amazing father to Sneha despite her not being his own daughter , Jennifer was amazing even at that time, she has just grown as an actor in every show of hers

Yes Bajaj and Kmolika sent those pictures to Anurag and Anurag started suspecting Prerna and that happened around Prem's death and then they separated , I felt so bad for Prerna at that time, she genuinely loved Anurag, she loved him always, but then never turned back in Anurag's lfi after that

Prerna just treated him like a friend, forgiving Anurag after what he had done was very generous, but Bajaj was no less,  he intentionally separated Anurag and Prerna despite knowing that, they were happy with ecahother, but after that, Bajja wa sprotrayed to be the mahaan one 

Anurag thoughtSneha was Bajaj's child which was so unfortunate as Anurag and Prerna could have raised Sneha together and it would have bene so amazing to see as Prem recently died and they could have got him back in the form of Sneha, but Ekta ruined everything and I also read that, Shwtea and Cezanne started having problems at the time Prem died 

They had issues but that didn't come in the serial. They're professionals. Ronit also said everything was blown in big proportions by media since it was a huge show.
Nailah_EjFian thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

[/DIV]

I think the bond between Prem 1.0 and Anurag in season 1 was beautiful, then Prem 2.0 and Motehr India, and also Sneha and Bajaj, though I never liked Bajja, but I will accept that, ie was an amazing father to Sneha despite her not being his own daughter , Jennifer was amazing even at that time, she has just grown as an actor in every show of hers

Yes Bajaj and Kmolika sent those pictures to Anurag and Anurag started suspecting Prerna and that happened around Prem's death and then they separated , I felt so bad for Prerna at that time, she genuinely loved Anurag, she loved him always, but then never turned back in Anurag's lfi after that

Prerna just treated him like a friend, forgiving Anurag after what he had done was very generous, but Bajaj was no less, he intentionally separated Anurag and Prerna despite knowing that, they were happy with ecahother, but after that, Bajja wa sprotrayed to be the mahaan one

Anurag thoughtSneha was Bajaj's child which was so unfortunate as Anurag and Prerna could have raised Sneha together and it would have bene so amazing to see as Prem recently died and they could have got him back in the form of Sneha, but Ekta ruined everything and I also read that, Shwtea and Cezanne started having problems at the time Prem died

This is why we have to make it very clear to the makers that we, as audiences, will never accept this kind of repetition...

Anurag was at fault but Bajaj was no less.. Bajaj never deserved Prerna..

And if in this season, makers will not unite AnuPre then its fine.. let them died young but dont they dare show one alone and the other moving on..

Its AnuPre or its Anu and Pre..
Nailah_EjFian thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Zaalima_5

I think this eidy I will enjoy it.. I m ready to sacrifice my real eidy yaar..πŸ˜†

Sound a bit silly, but iftaar time pls pray HK gets loads of success and big projects..

That way, we will never see her in kzk again... she irritates me to the core..

Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6
@Maha-
Yes, I loved these three bondings the most!
Prem and Anurag,
 Sneha and Bajaj, 
Prem2 and Prerna (mother India)

But I doubt if Parica will be ready to play parents and grandparents. They look like teens, so pretty and delicate . Their children will look elder to them !!

Vini4ever thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hopefully so. Can May 10th come already???
Originally posted by: SnehaDoll

@Maha-

Yes, I loved these three bondings the most!
Prem and Anurag,
 Sneha and Bajaj, 
Prem2 and Prerna (mother India)

But I doubt if Parica will be ready to play parents and grandparents. They look like teens, so pretty and delicate . Their children will look elder to them !!

Yeah like they can play parents to the little Prem or little Sneha, but not the older ones, hats off to Shweta Tiwari for playing even a grandmother's role when she was just in her 20's at that time, she really is a versatile actress 

I also enjoyed the bonding Kuki had with Prerna, she was Bajaj's daughter and she had a vision loss but prerna took her for her operation and that bond was really adorable, but Kuki changed so many times when she grew up after the leap πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

Yeah like they can play parents to the little Prem or little Sneha, but not the older ones, hats off to Shweta Tiwari for playing even a grandmother's role when she was just in her 20's at that time, she really is a versatile actress 

I also enjoyed the bonding Kuki had with Prerna, she was Bajaj's daughter and she had a vision loss but prerna took her for her operation and that bond was really adorable, but Kuki changed so many times when she grew up after the leap  πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Ya, I was wondering the same, may be after 3-4 years, when Parica will be 30, they can play parents .but hats off to Shweta who played 75 year old granny to P2 and didn't have a single white hairπŸ˜† I m 29, and I already have few white hair near my ears, m so jealous πŸ˜†

Yes, loved Kuki and P bond😳 So nice of Pre to love Kuki so much despite her being Bajaj's daughter and so nice of Bajaj to love Sneha so much despite her being AnuPre daughter ! 
Zaalima_5 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: nailah_AnuPre

Sound a bit silly, but iftaar time pls pray HK gets loads of success and big projects..

That way, we will never see her in kzk again... she irritates me to the core..

I guess HK's fans are enough..πŸ˜†
Originally posted by: SnehaDoll

Ya, I was wondering the same, may be after 3-4 years, when Parica will be 30, they can play parents .but hats off to Shweta who played 75 year old granny to P2 and didn't have a single white hairπŸ˜† I m 29, and I already have few white hair near my ears, m so jealous πŸ˜†

Yes, loved Kuki and P bond😳 So nice of Pre to love Kuki so much despite her being Bajaj's daughter and so nice of Bajaj to love Sneha so much despite her being AnuPre daughter ! 

Like Ekta made Tulsi have white hair, but not Prerna and Parvati πŸ˜†πŸ˜† and also how Jennifer played mother to Kratika whereas Kratika is 1 year older than her, that was really hilarious πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

And also how Vishakha and Tushar hated Prerna, but after that, they realized how Prerna is a better mother than their own mother Menaka