Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rajiraji14 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Originally posted by: S_ami

๐Ÿ˜ญ

what happened dear why are you crying post is not good???????
S_ami thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Don't mistake me. I am crying because kanak crying. Story is really good .Why they did not given that much interest on our show that is scratching my head . But you and Lovely making our days beautiful by writing these ss. Tq to you both. You won't believe that I wait for your ss every day like we were waiting for the show madly. I am  eager to know what happens next in this ss. 
One thing I guess our kanak might acting to bring their truth in front of Uma. Looking forward how does it open. 
rajiraji14 thumbnail
Thanks ami dear for ur continuous support i am really happy.Missing you jasleen.plz frnds support me wth ur cmnts.
Continuing from prev.part
All rushes to room and sees kanak crying ๐Ÿ˜ญ Uma rushes asks what happened kanak say me what happened kanak asks why did you lie to me why did you lie to me.Uma got shocked hearing this all are shocked massisa feels happy but didnt show palomi too.All others ask what happened bhabhisha.Uma holds kanak shoulder and asks what happened kanak's shows partion mark and asks what this means why this partition mark that means what happened between us tell me Uma tell me the truth.Uma doesn't know what to say kanak asks again.Suman forwards and says bhabhisha this happened becoz of me and shiv kanak looks at them confused even Uma too.Suman says before your accident day we just played by seperating you so that who crosses the line frst,loves the other so much but we did that for a game but it happens in real we are sorry for this bhabhisha shiv too comes frwd i am sorry bhabhisha and dhadhusha.Kanak looks confused but shiv and suman words made her to agree but she asks Uma whether it is true??? Uma without no choice seeing Kanak's face and Dr.wrds echoes in her mind and considering her condition says yes with heavy heart.After that Uma ask kanak to sit in sofa and ask saras to clear that partition she replies yes after that Uma ask suman to bring milk for kanak and ask her to have it first she says no then agrees to have it as she have to take medicines.Then after clearing partition all left the room Uma ask kanak to sleep as it it time to sleep but kanak says i have lot of questions in my mind by saying this she yawns.Uma sees this and says see u r sleepy frst sleep we can talk about this in morning kanak to feel sleepy so agrees and kanak went left side usually where sleeps Uma thought of saying something but stops kanak asks did u said anything he nods no.Kanak says gudnight and sleeps Uma goes to kanak side and sleeps they turn opposite to each other after sometimes they both sleeps suddenly kanak's hand fall over Uma's chest he woke up and sees kanak sleeping so deeply and smiles seeing her hand over him and thinks i vl never leave you kanak for any reason you are always connected to my heart.suddenly Uma remembers something and slowly takes off kanak's hand and rushes to massisa's room.He knocks the door massisa opens and asks at this midnight what happened Uma anything serious he says yes massisa.Just for single line kanak reacted to weirdly if she comes to know about divorce she vl b completely shattered so in any situation she shouldnot know about it no one should talk to her about this massisa says yes Uma but cunningly.So now that problem got over na Uma still why are younthinking about that,Uma says massisa problem is not that we took all Kanak's dresses and her jewellery out of room as she dont have any rights now if she opens the cupboard and find none of her things was not there then further it vl increase her doubts so i dnt want anymore things to mess vth her.So massisa just give back all her things which u took that day from her i should replace that immediately,this shocks massisa but no other way massisa gave back all things to Uma.In room Uma sets her side of cupboard wth clothes and jewellery.After doing all this Uma feels little bit sad becoz he never lies in any situation but today he lies for kanak so he took Ramayana and tries to find solution to make him clam.He opens Ramayana book by closing his eyes touches few lines which states if we lie to save someone's life it is considered as dharam on seeing this Uma's feels relaxed and happy.While keeping Ramayana back he founds the divorce papers and got shocked then he took the papers to his ayurvedic centre and kept it in his secret cupboard under lot of files so no onr can found this but palomi watches this secretly.Meanwhile in pushkar vansh says to ved tomorrow morning whatever happens beghana let it be we vl take care of her but i vl not allow her to stay one more day in that hell..ved agress.
In morning,Uma got up at 4am and do his prayers then sees Kanak sleeping so deeply so he didnt wake her up.Then after bathing and doing his exercises sees kanak around 6am kanak still sleeps deeply so Uma went down to greet massisa.There all are present massisa asks where is kanak,Uma says she is sleeping all got shocked massisa asks still sleeping what is happening,Uma i accepted all just you felt guilty but i cant wait anymore or anything going against dharam my home should go in path of dharam how can house grahalakshmi can sleep aftr brammuharat this is not good for house and house members i cant tolerate all this palomi feels happy.Uma replies massisa i know we follow dharam but as of now my dharam is to protect kanak and bring her memory back so as her husband my duty as of now is to keep her happy and more over she is taking allopathic medicine it affects her a lot so as of now she is not kanak whom we see here previously i dnt want to burden her with all my dharam and laws of this home i want her to follow herself all laws by getting her memory back so let be herself still she knows who she is.Massisa just believe me i vl bring her back till that plz support me.Massisa reluctantly accepts.Palomi fumes saying in whatever situation why Umasha supports kanak.Uma then asks all house members to support him and kanak all agrees.shiv says even bhabhisha can have tea no one vl say no i vl support her i wont do anything wrong by hearing this massisa feels irritating but Uma feels happy and smiles at shiv.
Then time is 8 a.m kanak got up slowly and sees the time and says only 8 but where is Uma and searches him in bathroom and outside shivji's idol and sadly sits in the swing by the time Uma enters the room and searches kanak tensely.Finally got relaxed seeing in swing but kanak sat sadly this again makes Uma tensed but without showing that Uma went to her and sat near her and ask so you got up finally Uma ask her get ready and we can go to temple.Kanak didnt reply Uma holds her faca and asks what happened she says i dont remember anything or anyone so i feel hurt for last night incident i didnt remember and blamed you i am sorry Uma this hurts Uma more and he feels so sad but he says i am sorry becoz i have you said before u ask me so you dont feel bad i didnt do my duty (thinking past incident how he pulled her out) kanak asks where i went alone before why you didnt accompany me Uma says in was busy vth patients so i couldnt accompany you.Kanak on seeing Uma's face if you accompained me na this wouldn't happen na Uma got sad thinking past then Kanak says i meant Uma says i am sorry kanak i did wrong to you he says plz forgive me plz plz kanak says no no i didnt mean that its my fate so no one can is responsible for this you dont feel bad.Then kanak says plz support me till i get my memory back plz dont feel bad if i ask about something Uma says sure i vl do anything for you becoz if u are not there i wont be here.On hearing this Kanak happily ask its so Uma nods yes.Kanak sees Uma and hug him Uma feels shy but feels happy seeing kana's face then Kanak ask you say our marriage is love marr when did you see me who proposed first then do our parents accepted on hearing this Uma becomes nervous but he narrated stry in a way how thy met in kerala and he loves her without seeing then pushkar's shop which is important for her then their marr how he forcibly married her on shivrathiri thinking it is god's sign and for that shop only first  Kanak stayed here then later she understands him and thy planned to live together becoz thy both realised their love for each other.On hearing this long stry kanak says so u married me forcibly so i dntnlove you when we got married but on seeing you do i fall in love vth you Uma nods mischeiviously.Kanak too nods.Then Uma says now its time to get ready already its 10am still now you didnt have breakfast first get ready kanak says ok then its 10.30am Uma waits outside and kanak comes out after bathing Uma admires her kanak too notices that and feels shy.Then Uma asks get ready i vl wait in living room he leaves.Then kanak too comes to living room without doing any makeup Uma asks what happened she says i didnt see any of my makeup things then Uma remembers how all things he packed when kanak was thrown out.Uma says okay no issues let us buy things from shop on the way from temple.payal says jiji i vl give my things so you can get ready kanak agrees.Then after getting ready kanak comes to living room and says she feels hungry.Uma ask palomi to serve kanak.palomi says okay snd ask kanak to come she had her breakfast then Uma gave her medicine.Massisa says at the time lunch you are having breakfast in a teasing way kanak says sorry Uma says kanak youndont feel bad as its not your fault its due to medicine effect kanak smiles.
Then Uma introduce every family members to kanak shiv and suman as cousin brothers then palomi as narrthi then massisa as massa's sister who take care of family since long back when massa falls sick and how she scarificed for this family then how long back massa is bed ridden then payal as his brother's wife kanak ask where is your brother Uma before saying something payal says jiji he went for bussiness work and will not return for years kanak asks then why he didnt take you along vth him.Payal says i love my family so with my intrest i am here all are shocked vth payal's reply.kanak says okay then Uma introduce Saras she is my sister kanak on seeing her mangalsutra and sindhoor asks you got married then where is your husband.This again shocks all kanak further asks who is your husband wont he come here.Uma sees saras face saras says he went for work kanak again asks who is he????? Saras remains silent.
Vansh enters saying i am her husband kanak sees vansh and whole rathi's are present...
What vl b vansh new plan...
Guys plz read and cmnt need ur support

rajiraji14 thumbnail
Originally posted by: S_ami

Don't mistake me. I am crying because kanak crying. Story is really good .Why they did not given that much interest on our show that is scratching my head . But you and Lovely making our days beautiful by writing these ss. Tq to you both. You won't believe that I wait for youir ss every day like we were waiting for the show madly. I am  eager to know what happens next in this ss. 

One thing I guess our kanak might acting to bring their truth in front of Uma. Looking forward how does it open. 

Lets hope your guess comes true๐Ÿ˜›
rajiraji14 thumbnail
Hai friends
A small request i write my imaginary stry in big big paras becoz i dnt want loose any of my essence over stry so i narrate all parts so plz read so that you feel happy and get my essence.
rajiraji14 thumbnail
Hai friends,back to stry
All sees vansh,kanak on seeing all rathi's steps one step back behind Uma.On seeing this Vansh and Ved feels unhappy and bad.Bhabho steps forward to Kanak and says dont be scared of us if you feel scared we vl leave from here saying this thy moves Uma says no bhabho and stops vansh looks angered and in husky voice says to Uma so again by your words you cheated my sister Uma didnt responds to that.Finally kanak calls bhabho.Bhabho feels happy ved and vansh also feels happy she then slowly calls ved bhaiya and vansh bhaiya thy both feel happy and sees kanak vth teary eyes, kanak smiles at them.Bhabho says i want to talk to kanak in personnal she sees Uma as he nods she agrees,vansh notice this and looks too angry.As soon as kanak leaves vth bhabho to room.Vansh in rage of anger holds Uma's collar and says so again you made my sister a doll and wants to ruin her life again so you are happy wth this why are you doing this to us what do you want from us i send ur sister back now its time for i to send my sister back just 14 days are more for your divorce i thought of taking my sister back after divorce but after seeing you and your family's behaviour i thought of taking my sister vth me in whatever condition plz dont interfere in this i want her back only as my sister not as ur wife if u interfere then i vl say all truth to her and let me face the situation whatever happens to her as consequence but i am  not ready to spare her life anymore with a selfish and narrow minded person like you. This shocks Uma and he holds hand before vansh and says plz dont do this becoz kanak couldnt bare this if something happens to her then i couldnt forgive myself.Vansh in anger already you did all to her howmuch u can offend her you did now there is nothing to talk to about this or her future we all are there for kanak we dont need you anymore in her life.Hearing this all are shocked except massisa and palomi thy both feel happy and massisa starts saying its enough vansh if you want take your sister back you can we vl never stop you.vansh says thanks in irritated tone.Ved steps forward and says to Uma plz dont create any scene before beghana bhabho vl speak in a way to kanak so that she vl not know about her worst past in that way we vl take her back to pushkar.Finally vth no way Uma stands in a helpless way.Massisa says its fine we vl never stop her.Meanwhile in room bhabho asks kanak are you alright she says yes then bhabho asks how do you feel she says fine and good.Bhabho asks do u take ur medicine she says yes whatever comes kanak's response is in single word.Then bhabho asks let us go to pushkar kanak didnt reply then bhabho says you met vth major accident and you are back i dnt want lose you again dear so i vl take care till you get recovered from this illness vth this bhabho narrates who is her mom and dad how thy died foe nation thrn her marr vth Uma and for that shop and bhabho's love how she stayed in Uma's home then patini dharam then for what she returned back to Uma.On hearing whole story patiently kanak says Uma said all this today morning.Bhabho shocked so you know further too kanak nods yes.Then bhabho asks so u come to pushkar kanak says bhabho i am fine and happy here Uma and rest of family take care of me very well.This further shocks bhabho she hesitantly asks do you know how you met vth accident she nods yes i wnt for shopping unfortunately i gt accident.This shocks bhabho but she says yes.Ved and vansh enters room kanak looks at them.They ask how is she kanak says fine in hesitant way.Then ved comes near kanak and says see we had brought our family albums so you can remember your past thy show them kanak sees all the photos and sees how she is close to ved and vansh.She smiles seeing some photos then seeing ved and vansh she says sorry.She says i am so lovable to both of you but i couldnt remember anything i feel guilty on seeing this she cries like anything.Ved and vansh says dont cry beghana we want you to be happy and you get that happiness when we are vth you in pushkar like this old days all brings you happiness and soon you vl remember everything dear.Kanak looks at them but didnt reply then after few minutes she says i am happy here too while saying Uma enters and says to kanak see all your family just bring them snacks she says yes by seeing them i forget this she leaves.Uma then asks bhabho i know i did big mistake in my life but you know me very well just give me one more chance i vl bring our old kanak back he begs to bhabho saying plz its my duty and forgiveness for my mistake bhabho didn't say anything.Later vansh learns from only kanak knows half a truth about her acc8dent on hearing this vansh says Mr.Uma shankar so again you manipulated the situation by saying lies dont forget just kanak lost her mrmory not all of us so dont try to fool us by any means without kanak i vl not return to pushkar ved supports him.Kanak enters vth ladoo and somas in smiling face all took and have sweet for kanak's sake vth half mind especially vansh.Vansh just for teasing asks kanak i feel to have chai can you make a cup of chai becoz i am used to it.Kanak says just now i vl bring as Uma couldnt say anything she left to kitchen and checks for tea powder she couldnt find that,she asks palomi before palomi replies saras and suman enter and says actually bhabhisha we wont have chai in our house except younas its not our daily routine kanak got confused but says okay.She thought of informing this to vansh but even she dont have clear answer why others dont take chai ,but somehow she says to vansh that no chai powder in home.Vansh says beghana you used to have chai daily as ur routine so today morning you didnt have chai she says no no bhaiya i got up late in morning by 10 am this shocks all rathi's.Ved asks what at 10 am sge says yes i know too late but i slept then Vansh asked no one didnt say you anything means any rules this further confuse kanak and ask what rules seeing Uma confusingly. Vansh says no nothing.Then bhabho asks for water kanak again went to bring water.After kanak goes bhabho says  seeing Uma i vl give you one more chance this shocks ved and vansh,before thy start bhabho ask do you have any assurance further nothing vl go wrong.Uma happily says more then kanak nothing is important to me even my path of dharam.On hearing this vansh says is it so then for happiness of kanak i have few conditions Uma ask what are those i vl fulfill anything for kanak vansh says infront of everyone i vl putforth my conditions.
Later in living room, Uma signals shiv to take kanak to somewhere.shiv says its time to do my homework bhabhisha vl you help by shiv's gesture kanak says yes.Vansh says Mr.Uma if kanak should be live in ladnu vth you then i have 3 condition,1st one kanak should live her life on her own you should not force or ask her to follow any of your house rules like no chai,get up early at 4am,wear long dress,not go anywhere wthout you,mainly you should allow her to movies as she loves to watch movies so all her olden days can bring her memory back do you and your family members accept this, Massisa says my home never can go away from path of dharam as this house family member kanak should follow everything,vansh asks teasingly so fine even my first condition then there is no need for other two then i vl say truth to beghana right now and before vansh calls kanak Uma says in loud voice i agree and asks for his next condition this shocks massisa as Uma speaks against her words.Vansh says impressive my 2nd condition kanak should have mobile as i have to chat vth her everyday to know her well being becoz if that day she has mobile atleast we would reach her,on hearing Uma without thinking says i agree.Vansh says my last condition how cleverly You ppl got a signed paper from my sister in same way you all  each and every familt member should have to sign a document saying in any  small way if she got disturbed you all are completely responsible this shocks all including Uma.Massisa says this seems purposely planning dome consipiracy against us i vl never sign any of documents by saying this massisa went to massa room,payal and palomi follows her.Uma too follows them,vansh thinks in his mind so in any way i vl take beghana from here.In room before Uma starts Massisa says its enough Uma we didnt do any crime like a slave i cant do all it all happened becoz of fate,years together this family runs in name of dharam but for a person who never fit to us we should sacrifice everything then if you want that then better sacrifice me i vl leave this house.Uma again feels too helpless.Just for a girl will you forget all your dharam which you followed all these ages and becoz of you all follows dharam in house now just for this issue if you say okay then everyone vl not follow dharam yhy vl have their own reasons and escape from dharam.She brings payal infront and says even payal is from.other house she follows each and every rule of our house.Uma its enough if thy want take kanak then thy can take her.On hearing Uma falls on massisa's foot and says plz massisa just help me to come out this on seeing Uma's crying face massisa got shocked i want my Kanak back for that if my dharam is prize i am ready to sacrifice you only thought me nothing is valuable before dharam not any relationship but if i loose this chance to bring kanak back its nothing even if i live in world its equal to my death if i loose kanak once again then it vl b my death day hearing this massisa,payal and palomi got shocked.On seeing Uma's condition payal steps forward and says i support Umasha just for kanak's sake i said lie about my husband becoz i couldnt see her  in this situation if i say i got married to a photo then like previously she vl.rebel for that and her condition may get worse so for umasha and kanak i support Umasha decision,saras and suma on hearing this from outside says we too support dhadhusha's decision to bring kanak bhabhisha back,palomi with no other way to gain good name from says i too support Umasha in this ,even Massa rings her bell Uma says he got blessing from one Ma now if you too bless me i vl surely get my kanak back Massisa without no way says okay and Uma hugs her happily.He went outside with others,vansy sarcastically what Mr.Uma shankar are you ready to send kanak vth us.He says no kanak vl stay here forever i vl agree to sign the papers this shocks vansh.Then Uma says since i agree all your condition i have single request you should never open divorce matter before kanak in any situation vansh agrees.Vansh gave papers all signs finally massisa signs in irritated manner.Then bhabho says Kanak should follow only allopathic medicines you shouldnot disturb that Uma agrees with half mind and promises nothing will happen to your pyari kanak.
Vansh says so my conditions should be followed from now,Kanak hears this and asks what condition and who have to follow looking Uma confusingly...๐Ÿ˜ฒ.

jasleen-tsmsp thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Just caught up on all of your updates Raji...  you are truly making some of the dreams I had in relation to tsmsp conw true... thank you so so much... waiting for your update!!
rajiraji14 thumbnail
Originally posted by: jasleen-tsmsp

Just caught up on all of your updates Raji...   you are truly making some of the dreams I had in relation to tsmsp conw true... thank you so so much... waiting for your update!!

Thank you jasleen really missed your comments happy that you are back ๐Ÿ˜Šand thanks for supporting me.
rajiraji14 thumbnail
Thanks for your support dears.
Back to continuation..
Starts vth kanak asking what condition and for whom.Uma says vansh wants you to be happy always so thats his condition.Kanak says vansh bhaiya i am happy here and you dont worry about me. vansh once again tries sweetly atleast for few days you can be in pushkar with us na beghana.Kanak didnt reply then bhabho says its too late we have to leave from here now.They all start to leave suddenly kanak calls vansh bhaiya he for a minute got happy that Kanak might changed her decision.He turns happily saying beghana.She asks you forget saras take her vth you, this shocks vansh but no other way he agrees.Saras happily bids bye to her family and hugs kanak happily she took massisa blessing then when she nears Uma hesitantly but he hugs her lovingly saying take care of you this shocks Massisa but she couldnt say anything then saras happily leaves vth vansh,Bhabho feels happy as vansh agreed to take saras vth him for kanak's sake.Ved looks at Payal but leaves.
At night,
Kanak roams in room restlessly,Uma comes vth a glass of milk and tablets.Kanak says again tablets i hate this better you can give me some sweet medicines.Uma too feels its not good to English medicine but for his promise to bhabho he says if some treatment is going on we shouldnt left that in half way so you should take this medicine.Kanak agrees making sad face.Then Uma says if you are sad then i vl make you happy she excitely asks how he says teasingly by coming near you and holding you he puts his hand around her waist she blushes holding her saree then mobile rings hearing that kanak laughs and Uma too.She answers its vansh he says do 7 took medicine she says yes and he asks are you fine she says by evening we met what vl happen in 4 to 5 hrs,then he bids bye.Then Uma gave milk and tablets she took that.Uma says at night time its not good to use mobile so switch off it, in morning you can on it she agrees.Then as of ydy she went to Uma side and Uma took kanak's side.Uma feels weird but seeing kanak's happy face he smiles.In massisa room she roams unhappily saying i thought she lost forever but her returning ruined all my plans but one good news she remembers nothing especially Aditya which i hidded for years.If something known about that to Uma then all my plans would entirely vanished but now i vl mould Kanak too as my doll and vl achieve my motive vth a evil smile.
Here Kanak didnt feel slpy and wakes up she sees Uma too not slept as its not his side so feels uncomfortable kanak asks till you did sleep as you woke up in early morning.He says i feel little bit uncomfortable she asks why,he says nothing important then he asks  why still you didnt slp she says i too feel uncomfortable.Uma thinks do kanak also feel weird due to change of sides but didnt ask her.She says dont ask what or why i feel uncomfortable he sweetly replies however younvl say me so i am waiting patiently,she smiles but suddenly feels bad saying if anyone speaks to me casually even i dont remember that,it makes them to feel bad and makes me to feel guilty and whatever other says i am believing that i dont know whether to believe or not,not even single incident from my past i remember.Uma sweety says by holding kanak's hand all are our family members so no one wants you to feel guilt or neither thy vl feel bad for your behaviour and no one vl cheat you whatever thy say if its not a truth that is also for your good wish only saying this he thinks past. Seeing Uma,Kanak says always you make me comfortable wth your words ,Uma smiles.
Then he says not its time to sleep no more question you should sleep,but she says some more time i didnt feel sleepy,Uma says already its10.30pmkanak says only 10.30.Uma doesnt know what to reply he agrees.Kanak asks shall we go for night walk.Uma shockingly,asks what at this time no one vl b in street,Kanak says yes that vl b enjoyable moments please come na.Uma says all are sleeping in home,kanak says so what please come vth me na finally Uma agrees vth Kanak's pleasing gesture and says just today Kanak agrees.
They slowly come out of house this noticed by palomi and she fumes saying Umasha is completely changing just for a girl who never understands his love and says by any single chance i vl throw kanak out of this house and from Umasha.Now this table is mine i vl soon rule over Umasha vth cunning smile.
Here Kanak and Uma comes to road as he says no one is in road.she shouts in happiness by seeing her happy face Uma admires her happily.Then she asks even Uma to join her he says no.She says ok atleast let us walk together he agrees.Kanak holds Uma's shoulder first Uma feels little bit hesitant then he feels happy.While walking Kanak asks before this we never come for night walk,Uma says no,kanak ask why,Uma says by 9pm we all will sleep to get up early in morning.Hearing this kanak asks shockingly daily at 4 but why that early Uma says i am used to this since childhood and all in my home.She asks what about me he says you to adopted this as its house rules.Kanak says so house has rules like office,school etc.Uma nods yes.Kanak asks but why its our home where we are free to live why should we live there vth rules like working place she leaves Uma's hand and says i wont follow this rules becoz i hate to follow rules in sad and little angry tone.After few sec Uma seeing her face says do anyone asked you to follow rules like worker if you like you can if not no issues now do we following any rules i am here just for you now no rules is infront of us so you can free in home too Kanak on hearing this happily hugs Uma tightly.Uma feels uncomfortable as it is road then slowly says kanak what are you doing we are in road.Kanak says so what we are having official lisence as we are married.And no one is here so i can hug my husband to show my happiness saying this she smiles,Uma remains shocked seeing kanak's behaviour.Then they walk for a long distance making fun of each other after a distance they saw a tea shop,Kanak says it feels too chill come Umaji lets have a cup of tea.Uma doesnt know what to reply and hesitantly says,see kanak i am used to have chai from my childhood so what Umaji just for chai why you react like having alcohol do you remember what vansh bhaiya says i used to have chai daily just for me taste it once if you dont like then leave it she requests Uma vth her face guesture.But Uma strictly says no in somewhat loud noice.Kanak looks sad and says so whatever says if you say no then we will go home i vl never ask you anything come let us go home. Remembering his promise to vansh that he vl keep kanak happy in whatever situation that against his dharam. He stops Kanak from leaving come lets have tea,she happily asks really he nods.she asks do you feel bad that am i forcing you,he says no kanak i agree anything for your happiness with full happiness.Then thy went to tea shop he asked for single cup of tea kanak says u just ordered a single cup then for you,he comes little closer and says just now you told we have official liscense so with that cant we share a tea????,kanak happily say whooo Umaji i like this kind of love.Then he gave chai to Kanak she takes a sip and says it tastes too good for this climate,She then gives it to Uma by seeing kanak's happy face he too take a sip Uma feels little bit weird by tasting it but for kanak he says its good,kanak too sees his face but teasingly says then daily lets have chai together,Uma got shocked hearing this,kanak smiles Umaji just for fun i said this but one day in a week you should hsve chai okay Umaji,Uma nods lovingly and teases everytime before i have a tea you should take a sip,she agrees with shy Uma watches her lovingly and smiles.Then after having a tea,Uma says now its morning 3am now we should go home so shall we go she nods yes again she hugs Uma saying thanks for this lovely night walk.He smiles come fast we have go home before all gets up thy reach home and silently through shivji's idol thy reach their room at time is 4.30 am.Uma says now you rest for some time but he too yawns,kanak says see you too feel sleepy come you to take rest.Uma says no i have to follow my routine plz you take rest kanak agrees.Then Uma do his routine but vth full tiredness he goes to living room,massisa asks Uma why u feel this much tired.He says nothing i am okay and she sarcastically asks so ur wife still sleep,he nods.Palomi whispers just by now they reached then how can she may get ready but kanak says i am here massisa and takes her blessing this shocks all especially Uma.He says what are you doing here,she says i forgot all things so that it doesnt mean i will never respect your feelings.She went to kitchen,then Uma confidently says see massisa in whatever situation kanak never forget her respect for others this is enough i vl bring all her memories back.Then kanak brings the concotion made by palomi to all after serving she comes near Uma and whispers when you took me for night walk i vl also do anything for you but she says i feel slpy too but no probs,Uma smiles hearing this.
Then after breakfast,Massisa comes out of room and says i am going to temple for five days which is out of city .This shocks all,Uma asks at this situation, she says no its for our family sake lot happened so i thought of praying for all especially for kanak.Now we have two daughter in laws in home thy vl take care of family.She asks kanak and payal thy say okay.Massisa says see Uma you are here then you vl take care of everyone,shiv says i vl too take care of all.Then Uma calls gabassa and ask him to made arrangements for massisa's travel,he says okay.
Now what is massisa's new deal or plan...to be continued...
Plz comment on my stry frnds plz share ur views...

Edited by rajiraji14 - 5 years ago
S_ami thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Interesting and eager to know her next deal.