RV and Shaan to get into a physical fight!!!!

Posted: 4 years ago
Shaan and RV will get into an extremely tension filled physical fight and reason is happy
Shaan wants to keep RV away from happy because he thinks RV is notca right guy for happy and RV wants shaan to be kept away from happy because RV fears that if shaan is rocky the truth will be out soon and RV cannot let that happen so both are gonna fight.😑

Man,sorry for being *INCONSISTENTLY CHARMING* as some people call meπŸ˜‰πŸ˜† but they both are two good for happy.
I think rocky had a revenge to take😑

and RV oh god shyamala aunty are you listening?😭
Edited by PerfectStart - 4 years ago
My dear Anamika,

You should get the compliments paid to you right πŸ˜‰

I said you were charmingly inconsistent. Not inconsistently charming! And that was a great improvement on.the thali.ka baingan you dubbed yourself!πŸ˜†

The only thing I want to know about this physical encounter is this: WHO wins? I would bet on Rocky, but maybe the CVs will dodge the issue and make it a draw.

As for RV, I want him.to steer clear of this benighted female..Not that he is going to listen. 

Shyamala Aunty

QUOTE=PerfectStart]Shaan and RV will get into an extremely tension filled physical fight and reason is happy
Shaan wants to keep RV away from happy because he thinks RV is notca right guy for happy and RV wants shaan to be kept away from happy because RV fears that if shaan is rocky the truth will be out soon and RV cannot let that happen so both are gonna fight.😑

Man,sorry for being *INCONSISTENTLY CHARMING* as some people call meπŸ˜‰πŸ˜† but they both are two good for happy.
I think rocky had a revenge to take😑

and RV oh god shyamala aunty are you listening?😭
[/QUOTE]
Edited by sashashyam - 4 years ago
Originally posted by sashashyam

My dear Anamika,

You should get the compliments paid to you right πŸ˜‰

I said you were charmingly inconsistent. Not inconsistently charming! And that was a great improvement on.the thali.ka baingan you dubbed yourself!πŸ˜†

The only thing I want to know about this physical encounter is this: WHO wins? I would bet on Rocky, but maybe the CVs will dodge the issue and make it a draw.

As for RV, I want him.to steer clear of this benighted female..Not that he is going to listen. 

Shyamala Aunty

aunty you crack me up🀣 I thought you would start disliking me for me being a thaali ka bengan, but you continue to cherish me instead, if cherish is the right word I am using, dunno what it is to you, but I respect you even more now, and glad that I got the chance to meet you here on I-FπŸ˜ƒ  you now know my flaws and yet you chose to reply and give your opinion and  I am grateful for that:D

totally agree, as for who wins, does it matter? zara socho, their eyes getting purple, clothes getting torn,sling on of the shoulders both of them and happy giving the same dumbo look🀣

in bold: I hope rather then believe that RP quit the show, though it breaks my heart when I say it, but it's better that way instead seeing a wonderful character getting sidelined and butchered, like you always predicted

Fight samajh ata hai par jiss ladki ke liye hai woh samajh nahi ata.Rocky ka toh fight karne ka experience hai lekin RV!!! Sane, mature, calm and decent sa lawyer ko gunda banadiya!!! Woh bhi boring and weeping Happy ke liye!!πŸ€ͺ

Originally posted by ShadeOfWhite

Fight samajh ata hai par jiss ladki ke liye hai woh samajh nahi ata.Rocky ka toh fight karne ka experience hai lekin RV!!! Sane, mature, calm and decent sa lawyer ko gunda banadiya!!! Woh bhi boring and weeping Happy ke liye!!πŸ€ͺ

n bold: πŸ˜­  cost of fangirling...πŸ’”
Omg!!!
A fight that too for Happy!! That girl is seriously lucky. All she does is weep, and she gets these two handsome hunks to fight for her. I should start crying more often.🀣

I don't care anyone will win this fight. But isn't it dumb? RV is a rich, intelligent lawyer, and Shaan is a super rich businessman. They are both fighting over some girl.🀒 Rocky seems to have forgotten about revenge and turned into an aashiq.

Originally posted by ananya269

Omg!!!
A fight that too for Happy!! That girl is seriously lucky. All she does is weep, and she gets these two handsome hunks to fight for her. I should start crying more often. 🀣

I don't care anyone will win this fight. But isn't it dumb? RV is a rich, intelligent lawyer, and Shaan is a super rich businessman. They are both fighting over some girl.🀒 Rocky seems to have forgotten about revenge and turned into an aashiq.

Fighting over that girl who gives dumb look all the time!πŸ˜•

Rocky ka tashan toh bahut pehle hi chala gaya tha, phir bhi he was transforming into someone better. Everything was so good till Holi. And now😭
RV ka sab se bada shock hai! His introduction and everything was refreshing. Ab ussko bhi gunda bana diya iss Happy ke liye!😑
Both Rocky and RV deserve so much better!! Why don't the CVs work on Happy's character? All of the characters are developing but our FL is going down and down. That happy-go-lucky, chirpy, problem fixer Happy is nowhere to be seen.😭

I miss Rocky so much! I miss purana Happy. And I miss RoHa the most.😭
Edited by ShadeOfWhite - 4 years ago
See, this seems to me to be the secret of Gul Khan's success. Just take this show.

A bunch of intelligent young ladies arguing endlessly about a pair of besotted young men and one dumb, expressionless, pea-brained young woman, and agonising over RoHa and RanHa. 

And even I, who at 70 plus should know better πŸ˜‰, adding my tuppennyworth to the laments!

Use aur kya chahiye? Hum jaise logon ke bharose trps bane rehte hain!πŸ˜†

Shyamala Aunty
Edited by sashashyam - 4 years ago
Originally posted by sashashyam

See, this seems to me to be the secret of Gul Khan's success. Just take this show.

A bunch of intelligent young ladies arguing endlessly about a pair of besotted young men and one dumb, expressionless, pea-brained young woman, and agonising over RoHa and RanHa. 

And even I, who at 70 plus should know better πŸ˜‰, adding my tuppennyworth to the laments!

Use aur kya chahiye? Hum jaise logon ke bharose trps bane rehte hain!πŸ˜†

Shyamala Aunty

They weren't all weepy and expressionless like Happy. I wonder why they wrote Jasmin's character like this. I haven't seen her in her previous shows but considering all the fans she has, she must be good. But the CVs are wasting her in a role like this. In fact, Akansha and Iris who I also believe are new, are given a better role and they're doing it wonderfully. 

Also, they were rushing the episodes in the beginning. From RoHa tashan, their enemity, to Happy Chintu marriage, his death, Rocky changing to a better person, to Roha starting the business and finally the Smiley court case were shown in a span of 50 episodes. Now they have finally slowed down and are dragging this Shaan revenge track. Honestly,  I think their revamping the show made it worse. 
Edited by ananya269 - 4 years ago
@ananya:on a light note, I want you to edit your lines about previous shows, that you have mentioned, it's not allowed, it can result in my topic getting shut.