Tu Sooraj Main Saanjh Piyaji

Imaginary story part tsmsp

rajiraji14 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Hi friends ths topic to read and post ur comments too...
My imaginary part of story is Meera mittal's track 

Till Uma stops Kanak's and Akshay's marriage that's funfilling and lovely to watch Uma's heroic action packed lovely role after that according to me it should be Kanak's part to outwit Meera from Uma's life so story might be like this like Kanak herself finding truth from Suman with help of Ved as she (Suman) is scared of police tat already Kanak knows then with prev.episode track as half of property belongs to Kanak (when she divorced Uma) she should entered Uma's house and get clues about that theif who said to be murdered by Suman by blackmailing Meera and should irritate Meera by showing her love towards Uma make Meera jealous and atleast two tight slaps for Meera (i expect this part in episodes)for blackmailing Uma...then finally Kanak Uma reunite by arresting Meera..

Friends like this any imaginary part plz share it so all can enjoy serial without watching ...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

S_ami thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: rajiraji14

Hi friends ths topic to read and post ur comments too...

My imaginary part of story is Meera mittal's track 

Till Uma stops Kanak's and Akshay's marriage that's funfilling and lovely to watch Uma's heroic action packed lovely role after that according to me it should be Kanak's part to outwit Meera from Uma's life so story might be like this like Kanak herself finding truth from Suman with help of Ved as she (Suman) is scared of police tat already Kanak knows then with prev.episode track as half of property belongs to Kanak (when she divorced Uma) she should entered Uma's house and get clues about that theif who said to be murdered by Suman by blackmailing Meera and should irritate Meera by showing her love towards Uma make Meera jealous and atleast two tight slaps for Meera (i expect this part in episodes)for blackmailing Uma...then finally Kanak Uma reunite by arresting Meera..

Friends like this any imaginary part plz share it so all can enjoy serial without watching ...

I agree you Raji. Even I too expected such things . I agree that she believed that uma betrayed her which she shouldn't.  But that news brought by her own brother. So she has to and she has to come out of that trauma so might she ran from the situation. Even can say to fight with herself she kept herself in busy. Later she would have tried to learn the actual reason behind his step. Or to take revenge also she could have done this.  Here too ph left the  point that she taken alimoney while divorcing uma in umapalomi marriage track. They left so many points as it is which is not been answered . 
rajiraji14 thumbnail
Originally posted by: S_ami

I agree you Raji. Even I too expected such things . I agree that she believed that uma betrayed her which she shouldn't.  But that news brought by her own brother. So she has to and she has to come out of that trauma so might she ran from the situation. Even can say to fight with herself she kept herself in busy. Later she would have tried to learn the actual reason behind his step. Or to take revenge also she could have done this.  Here too ph left the  point that she taken alimoney while divorcing uma in umapalomi marriage track. They left so many points as it is which is not been answered . 

S lot of places few prev.episodes points are left as it is like their dream after two yrs like gng to office in same car that romantic moments not seen then Kanak didn't even thnk once y its named as K&U even after he got married like that few more too...
jasleen-tsmsp thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Nice post Raji.
Yeah if Kanak had been more proactive and patient it would've been really nice... but as @S_ami said the news was brought by her brother and also it was always Kanak's character to jump to conclusions rapidly so she couldn't change suddenly when it appears like Uma has betrayed her... afterwards though she did realise her mistake and hopefully changed that trait. 

I like what you suggested, that if Kanak had come into the Toshniwal Hoise demanding her right to half the property, with the intention of bullying Uma and Meera, she could've found out the truth by coimcidence- through noticing Sumans behaviour or by overhearing Meera talking to Suman and Maasa, the way she used to threaten them, and from there Kanak could get some clues πŸ˜› then, still not trusting Uma, Kanak starts to investigate by herself... then then it would've been awesomee if Kanak had found out the truth and reunited with Uma πŸ˜­ but she keeps pretending to still hate Uma πŸ˜‰ and Uma also acts like he is getting close to Meera πŸ˜² only so that Meera gets fooled and KanUm trap her  and expose her and show her her place  
jasleen-tsmsp thumbnail
Originally posted by: rajiraji14

S lot of places few prev.episodes points are left as it is like their dream after two yrs like gng to office in same car that romantic moments not seen then Kanak didn't even thnk once y its named as K&U even after he got married like that few more too...

Yes! I wished she'd realised that in the middle too... the reason he'd kept the name as K&U and not changed it...
rajiraji14 thumbnail
Originally posted by: jasleen-tsmsp

Nice post Raji.

Yeah if Kanak had been more proactive and patient it would've been really nice... but as @S_ami said the news was brought by her brother and also it was always Kanak's character to jump to conclusions rapidly so she couldn't change suddenly when it appears like Uma has betrayed her... afterwards though she did realise her mistake and hopefully changed that trait. 

I like what you suggested, that if Kanak had come into the Toshniwal Hoise demanding her right to half the property, with the intention of bullying Uma and Meera, she could've found out the truth by coimcidence- through noticing Sumans behaviour or by overhearing Meera talking to Suman and Maasa, the way she used to threaten them, and from there Kanak could get some clues  πŸ˜› then, still not trusting Uma, Kanak starts to investigate by herself... then then it would've been awesomee if Kanak had found out the truth and reunited with Uma πŸ˜­ but she keeps pretending to still hate Uma πŸ˜‰ and Uma also acts like he is getting close to Meera πŸ˜² only so that Meera gets fooled and KanUm trap her  and expose her and show her her place  

I accept vth you jasleen even expected more intresting track after Akshay's plot against Kanak and Uma's backgiving to Akshay and Meera same way expected ftom Kanak
S_ami thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
One thing I want to say,  our show tsmsp was very good. Basic story line was best and initiall tracks were awesome. Their marriage track, seetha Geeta ,shatpatni dharm and all. Later by changing masisa character into negative they did wrong. If they done that then also the reason which given her to become negative was not so strong. They would have shown some flashback which brought her here to take revenge. 
rajiraji14 thumbnail
[QUOTE=S_ami]One thing I want to say,  our show tsmsp was very good. Basic story line was best and initiall tracks were awesome. Their marriage track, seetha Geeta ,shatpatni dharm and all. Later by changing masisa character into negative they did wrong. If they done that then also the reason which given her to become negative was not so strong. They would have shown some flashback which brought her here to take revenge.  [/QUOTE
Accept with u ami
Basic stry line is two extremely opposite characters are tied together in the name of god and how they travel in their life by understanding thy are made for each other but as stry moves ths concept is left as stry is intresting to watch always bt their romance and lovely moments in the begining was not there as stry moves on more concentration given to particular issues like if massi thn more towards her if meera thn meera if akshay thn akshay if dr.prag thn him always kanak and Uma tackle that situation by modifying always their love stry left incomplete which is somewhat not happy vth stryline😭😭😭
jasleen-tsmsp thumbnail
Yes guys... Uma and Kanak never lived a peaceful life together once they reuinted as a diya aur baati couple... ever since massisa changed they were always tackling other problems... the initial tracks were the best.
In my opinion Maasisa as a villian was an okay track... just at the end they messed it up when she turned positive again all of a sudden. 
After the Meera fiasco KanUm actually refound each other as soulmates after having almost lost each other. But then they didn't get enough time πŸ’”

Ps- what is you guys' opinion on the medical college track? Could it have been avoided with something better? 
rajiraji14 thumbnail
Originally posted by: jasleen-tsmsp

Yes guys... Uma and Kanak never lived a peaceful life together once they reuinted as a diya aur baati couple... ever since massisa changed they were always tackling other problems... the initial tracks were the best.

In my opinion Maasisa as a villian was an okay track... just at the end they messed it up when she turned positive again all of a sudden. 
After the Meera fiasco KanUm actually refound each other as soulmates after having almost lost each other. But then they didn't get enough time  πŸ’”

Ps- what is you guys' opinion on the medical college track? Could it have been avoided with something better? 

Yes ofcourse track for mobile ambulance and  medical mafia like dr vth money minded is not necessary it may b like Uma becoming much more popular dr and kanak already completed a degree and pursuing a job may be in tat way somewhat better stories becoz its messed vth all therapies ayurveda allopathy and injections given by Uma how ayurvedic medicine can b injected lot of mess wth that track and when needed more Massa didnt getup like in massisa track but when she is not givrn much importance in meera's she start to get up and go ahead that character as Uma's mom didn't do anythng in the strylone was smething not gud