Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AnnDan thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
you suggesting that I describe these scenes? You must be kidding me 😳 I can't write as beautifully as you girls.
AnnDan thumbnail
Arnav has always been very serious and withdrawn. And although in some previous episodes he had already revealed himself from other side, his flirting turned out to be too stunning for me and at the same time very natural. He was unbearably attractive in these episodes. 😳 ❀️
imfanbarunsobti thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
I reviewed dozens of times in the turning point in Tanhaiyan - the prayer of Haider. Awesome emotions. Appeasement and gratitude on the face of Haider, who for the first time two years after the terrible tragedy visited a friend's grave. Haider apologized to his lost friend and felt relieved at heart. And now Haider is asking for forgiveness from God. This is the pacified face of a man who finally found landmarks in life.

And the pain of Meera, who from the message of Haider realized that he had found the strength to forgive himself, but was not yet ready to share his feelings with her. She helped Haider find herself, while she lost him. So she decided to leave.

But Haider really can not start a new life. He still has one more debt - the mother of Raza. He needs her forgiveness or at least understanding. Only after that he will be able to live on. 

This scene tears my heart apart, their feelings make me cry every time I watch it. Amazing unity of soul mates, but the separation of people. They understand each other and at the same time lose each other. The brilliant work of the actors and director.

Edited by imfanbarunsobti - 5 years ago
Originally posted by: Barni

πŸ˜‰

In the scene when Advay tries to treat Chandni's wound received in a thunderstorm, he is very cute. How does he carry her in his arms? 

Oh, this is an incredibly beautiful scene, I can watch on this couple for hours. What they are sweet and in love! I adore them!
Originally posted by: AnnDan

Arnav has always been very serious and withdrawn. And although in some previous episodes he had already revealed himself from other side, his flirting turned out to be too stunning for me and at the same time very natural. He was unbearably attractive in these episodes. 😳 ❀️

And stunningly handsome! I just stopped the frame and admired Barun before dizziness. Very very beautiful scene! β€οΈ πŸ˜³ 
Edited by imfanbarunsobti - 5 years ago
Originally posted by: Loving2Missing2

Look at the man's expressions! He's playing a game with her... Is there anyone on earth who doesn't sense his own pain? But he's playing her up.

And how slyly and contentedly smiled Adway when Chandni was forced to igrat by his rules πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰

Loving2Missing2 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: imfanbarunsobti

I reviewed dozens of times in the turning point in Tanhaiyan - the prayer of Haider. Awesome emotions. Appeasement and gratitude on the face of Haider, who for the first time two years after the terrible tragedy visited a friend's grave. Haider apologized to his lost friend and felt relieved at heart. And now Haider is asking for forgiveness from God. This is the pacified face of a man who finally found landmarks in life.

This scene tears my heart apart, their feelings make me cry every time I watch it. Amazing unity of soul mates, but the separation of people. They understand each other and at the same time lose each other. The brilliant work of the actors and director.

The entire post is beautifully written!πŸ‘πŸ‘. Tanahaiyaan is sheer magic in every scene, every moment, it totally mesmerises us. We all will remember it lifelong
Regina.BS thumbnail
I really like the scenes of Haider and Meera's fiery flirtation. It is so fun and beautiful, so sensual and subtle! Beautiful dialogues with subtext, maddening views ... Their sms-correspondence is so witty, courageous and very excitatory by its secrecy)) No one around knew anything about it! And the first sensual touches while dancing! Crazy attraction of two hearts. They danced with each other even while dancing with other partners, without interrupting eye contact for a second. Very emotional and beautiful!❀️

Unfortunately, I cannot add pictures, even though I have a very large collectionπŸ˜’  Edited by Regina.BS - 5 years ago