Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon 3

Favorite moments with Barun Sobti

AnnDan thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Let us write in this chat their beloved moments from different show and films Barun Sobti

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Barni thumbnail
Originally posted by: AnnDan

Let us write in this chat their beloved moments from different show and films Barun Sobti

πŸ˜‰
Favorite scenes ... There are so many of them. They are in every work of Barun and I cannot immediately select only one. 
But now I have before my eyes is the image of Advay. ADVAY SINGH RAIZADA such formidable and such a cute character. A boy  who was offended by fate and people, who survived the battle against evil, but his heart hardened. For me, Advai is like a beloved child, whom I want to press to my breast until his heart thaws. 

In the scene when Advay tries to treat Chandni's wound received in a thunderstorm, he is very cute. How does he carry her in his arms?  It's fabulous. And Chandni, this Flirty, knows what she won Advay in dispute and teases him even more. Advay though angry, but in my opinion, he is happy that the opportunity to press the girl to him.(Such a wonderful couple, how they look great together.) 

Next to Chandni, he forgets about his dislike for her and Dev wakes up in his soul, always ready to protect and protect his dear  childhood girlfriend from all misfortunes.  It is so nice to watch this scene where Advay takes care of Chandni.  Because of the excitement, Advai even blows on Chandni's wound when she asks him to... Killed her with a look!   But, after all, blew!  
The main thing that his Katto Gilheri was not sick. 
And later when Nani catches them in the morning together... It was very funny that Advay jumped over Chandni when grandma came into the room. In Advay immediately woke up ASR, who hurts his girl, and he pulls his hand from under her head. His heart goes out to Chandni, but his lost mind won't accept it. Blood resentment does not allow his mind to understand everything.
AnnDan thumbnail
Thanks 😊 This is a very nice scene, very beautiful and sensual
Loving2Missing2 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
πŸ‘
Originally posted by: Barni

πŸ˜‰

Favorite scenes ... There are so many of them. They are in every work of Barun and I cannot immediately select only one. 

πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Such beautifully written one of the best part of IPK3. Simply superb! All memories came back and made me suddenly realise how much I miss the show

Such wonderful idea for a thread! You have already inspired people to write, looking forward to everybody joining here.

If someone asked me which part of my body I like most? Is there an answer?
Is there any one moment I love bout him? No! I love all! But I also love this thread where I can write about those moments

Barun Sobti

Remember the very initial episodes? When he was hurt by Chandni and she was ordered to nurse him by her mother.

Look at the man's expressions! He's playing a game with her... Is there anyone on earth who doesn't sense his own pain? But he's playing her up.

As I wrote in my earlier posts, there's eternal conflict between Advay and Dev. That conflict reflects in his expressions while burning her dupatta and then telling her, "Tum dupatte ke bina jyada achchi lagati ho (you look better without your veil.)

He hates this girl! But deep inside him he wants her to nurse his wound. Not the one which is seen on the forehead; but the one that's been there for past 16 years...like a bullet stuck inside his heart, painful, hurting, spreading poison in his veins...there's no cure in the world except her soothing touch...only she can heal him.

And then when Chandni comes to know, he's her Dev lost deep inside Advay, she tries every possible way to resurrect her Dev. And when she demands the same soothing touch (after the moment described by Barni); look at his expression!

This man may deny as much as he wants, he loves the gal!

Edited by Loving2Missing2 - 5 years ago
Barni thumbnail
πŸ˜›πŸ˜Š
Originally posted by: Loving2Missing2

This man may deny as much as he wants, he loves the gal!

πŸ‘

Confrontation Advay and Dev...
Advay saved his grievance and hatred for Chandni for 16 long years, collecting evidence of her guilt savoring in his imagination the retribution for her deed ... He was so involved in this game of revenge that on arrival in city, meeting  girl, he continues to play with her like a cat with a mouse...
But one thing is a portrait on the wall and quite another when this girl is near ... And Advay did everything to be as close as possible to the hated girl, thinking that her presence would kindle his hatred. But the opposite happened: the more often he came across Chandni, the more often childhood memories would pop up ... Their happy and carefree childhood.
Sometimes, next to Chandni, a young boy would wake up in Advay's heart and he would involuntarily do and say the same way that Dev had acted in similar cases. He even tried to remind Chandni of the scenes from their childhood, and started calling her Katto Gilheri. He felt good around Chandni. But poor girl did not understand what was needed from her to this man, who then lured her and attracted to him, then ruthlessly and cruelly pushed away, causing pain and disappointment... If he could only know what misfortunes this frail girl had endured in her short life.
I will never tire of repeating: Barun and Shivani created a great couple, their acting is beautiful!    

AnnDan thumbnail
My first favorite scenes from roles of Barun Sobti are scenes from episod 178 of IPK. When Arnav saw letter A on Khushi's hand and when he helped her to get bracelets from the pool. 😳 ❀️

Unfortunately, I cannot insert pictures to the forum πŸ˜•

My first favorite scenes from roles of Barun Sobti are scenes from episod 178 of IPK. When Arnav saw letter A on Khushi's hand and when he helped her to get bracelets from the pool. 😳 ❀️

Unfortunately, I cannot insert pictures to the forum πŸ˜•

Hey Ann! Here are the pics😊. Now write about all these scenes in your wordsπŸ˜ƒ

Image result for ARSHI Payal's mehendi episode

AnnDan thumbnail
Thenks Neha 😳 But I only see the last picture. 😭