Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sashashyam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago
I don't think much of the current chemistry between Shaan and Happy, but that is, to my mind, irrelevant. 

Any romantic relationship between RV and Happy is a non-starter. Happy is clearly not in the least in love with RV, despite her total trust in and profound gratitude towards him. 

If this has not happened in 3 years of constant association, and when Rocky was in disgrace and not around, it is not going to happen now, when he is back, even if as Shaan, and as a partner in the hotel, will be hanging around Happy all the time. 

Rocky  may think that he is seeking revenge on Happy as well, but that is mithya, nonexistent. He is besotted with her regardless of her having let him down so badly.

That she is already drawn to Shaan, even when she suspects that he is Rocky, is obvious. If she is convinced, as Rocky will make sure she is, of Shaan's separate identity, she will fall for him very fast.

RV will be left with his one-sided feelings for Happy, having probably lost Anaya, who suits him much better, as well. Serve him right for having been such a weak fool, both vis a vis Ranveer.and vis a vis Happy.

And I am not even touching on what will happen when RV's dark.secret is  finally revealed

So RoHa is a certainty, and those who want it can relax!

Shyamala Aunty
Edited by sashashyam - 5 years ago
PerfectStart thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sashashyam

I don't think much of the current chemistry between Shaan and Happy, but that is, to my mind, irrelevant. 

Any romantic relationship between RV and Happy is a non-starter. Happy is clearly not in the least in love with RV, despite her total trust in and profound gratitude towards him. 

If this has not happened in 3 years of constant association, and when Rocky was in disgrace and not around, it is not going to happen now, when he is back, even if as Shaan, and as a partner in the hotel, will be hanging around Happy all the time. 

Rocky  may think that he is seeking revenge on Happy as well, but that is mithya, nonexistent. He is besotted with her regardless of her having let him down so badly.

That she is already drawn to Shaan, even when she suspects that he is Rocky, is obvious. If she is convinced, as Rocky will make sure she is, of Shaan's separate identity, she will fall for him very fast.

RV will be left with his one-sided feelings for Happy, having probably lost Anaya, who suits him much better, as well. Serve him right for having been such a weak fool, both vis a vis Ranveer.and vis a vis Happy.

And I am not even touching on what will happen when RV's dark.secret is  finally revealed

So RoHa is a certainty, and those who want it can relax!

Shyamala Aunty

bang on!!!  ๐Ÿ‘

obviously aunty it's the same old story, I really respect you but as a dear friend,and RV knows that too that happy does trust him but not love him and the thing is in these three years RV kept his feelings to himself as well and never tried to become more then friends with happy, because of his inner turmoil and guilt, if he wanted to he could have proposed happy regardless of  how happy sees him a friend or more then a friend , but he didn't do it, all he wanted was happy to be happy and helping her somewhat gave him pleasure , sort of light in the darkness, light that was inside him with which happy has nothing to do.

Aunty happy kay baray hum  kuch na hi kahen toh acha hai๐Ÿ˜• she has no mind of her own, I don't know what created the base of strong trust that happy has in RV but there wasn't any strong base for not believing rocky either, she just did it to win smiley's trust but in vain , smiley doesn't even acknowledge her and god knows why, probably just to show viewers that happy cares for everyone and no one cares for her even her own sister and that happy wants to make everyone happy but herself

Just because rocky wasn't around in three years, RV continue to kept his feelings boxed because it was also a guilt first: putting rocky behind the bars who was innocent second: keeping happy in dark and that hurts him more because he has feelings for her, now that rocky has come back as shaan that guilt is gone(for wronging rocky) but still want to keep happy in dark because he does not want to lose her, his conversation with bappi and that constable filled me with high hopes that he's not someone who gives up easily on anything and he's no love sick puppy or a typical villain  happy sirf meri hai types but this upcoming fight with rocky has upset me so much means that now RV's world revolves around happy only.๐Ÿฅฑ

'tum hi kaho yeh koi baat hai"

Rocky, was hell bent for revenge now all of a sudden he wants to keep happy away from RV, towards finding the unanswered questions, rocky hasn't take a single step, what were his lines for sanya, yeah" yeh jo mein sawaal liye ghoom raha hoon yeh isi kay paas hain...", " agr iss se meri begunahi ka such ugalwanan hai(some thing like that) toh is ke kareeb toh jana hi padega"

but whenever he sees happy he's like, ohhh happy I am yours, why you cannot be mine??๐Ÿฅฑ and now this physical fight๐Ÿ˜•  
sashashyam thumbnail
You and I, Anamika, are well on our way to setting up a mutual admiration society. ๐Ÿ˜‰

I am not going to bang on any thali, ๐Ÿ˜‰, with or without a baingan, but I must tell you that I simply loved your very perspicacious and psychologically valid comments. 

Especially the analysis of RV's inner feelings and motivations over the last 3 years. I myself had not thought it through so clearly and convincingly. The Rocky and Happy parts were simpler - even there, the neat crack about why Smiley hates Happy is spot on!-  but the RV segment was complicated, and you have managed to get it just right.๐Ÿ‘ 

The line about the light that was inside him is superb. Also the very convincing explanation for why RV, now that he believes Rocky has escaped, no longer feels guilty about having jailed him. All the comments about this aspect in the forum have missed this point totally (I am not even touching on baseless inferences that he no longer cares about his brother but only about himself), and I myself sidestepped it and only pointed out the factual position set out in the precap.

You get 90% for this one, kid. The other 10% is only being witheld so that you don't become too cocksure!๐Ÿ˜†

One point, or rather two.

I think Happy trusts RV because, firstly, he fought Smiley's case without taking any fees, being a support system for her shattered family, and secondly because he, and because of him, Grover too, bailed the hotel out of a very financially precarious situation.

The other point. What RV does in Shaan's house is not stalking. It is raiding. Stalking is constantly following someone with hostile intent.

Shyamala Aunty

Originally posted by: PerfectStart

bang on!!!   ๐Ÿ‘

obviously aunty it's the same old story, I really respect you but as a dear friend,and RV knows that too that happy does trust him but not love him and the thing is in these three years RV kept his feelings to himself as well and never tried to become more then friends with happy, because of his inner turmoil and guilt, if he wanted to he could have proposed happy regardless of  how happy sees him a friend or more then a friend , but he didn't do it, all he wanted was happy to be happy and helping her somewhat gave him pleasure , sort of light in the darkness, light that was inside him with which happy has nothing to do.

Aunty happy kay baray hum  kuch na hi kahen toh acha hai๐Ÿ˜• she has no mind of her own, I don't know what created the base of strong trust that happy has in RV but there wasn't any strong base for not believing rocky either, she just did it to win smiley's trust but in vain , smiley doesn't even acknowledge her and god knows why, probably just to show viewers that happy cares for everyone and no one cares for her even her own sister and that happy wants to make everyone happy but herself

Just because rocky wasn't around in three years, RV continue to kept his feelings boxed because it was also a guilt first: putting rocky behind the bars who was innocent second: keeping happy in dark and that hurts him more because he has feelings for her, now that rocky has come back as shaan that guilt is gone(for wronging rocky) but still want to keep happy in dark because he does not want to lose her, his conversation with bappi and that constable filled me with high hopes that he's not someone who gives up easily on anything and he's no love sick puppy or a typical villain  happy sirf meri hai types but this upcoming fight with rocky has upset me so much means that now RV's world revolves around happy only.๐Ÿฅฑ

'tum hi kaho yeh koi baat hai"

Rocky, was hell bent for revenge now all of a sudden he wants to keep happy away from RV, towards finding the unanswered questions, rocky hasn't take a single step, what were his lines for sanya, yeah" yeh jo mein sawaal liye ghoom raha hoon yeh isi kay paas hain...", " agr iss se meri begunahi ka such ugalwanan hai(some thing like that) toh is ke kareeb toh jana hi padega"

but whenever he sees happy he's like, ohhh happy I am yours, why you cannot be mine??๐Ÿฅฑ and now this physical fight๐Ÿ˜•  

Edited by sashashyam - 5 years ago
Transference thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Roha, it's not about chemistry but it's about their journey together which is interesting and has layers.

There is a charm in RV where he yearns about Happy. But, there isn't any Couple Chemistry' between RV and Happy.
sashashyam thumbnail
Welcome back, my dear Piu!

Happy gets my goat 100% of the time.

Shyamala Aunty

Originally posted by: manzilmukul

Roha, it's not about chemistry but it's about their journey together which is interesting and has layers.

There is a charm in RV where he yearns about Happy. But, there isn't any Couple Chemistry' between RV and Happy.

PerfectStart thumbnail

You and I, Anamika, are well on our way to setting up a mutual admiration society. ๐Ÿ˜‰

I am not going to bang on any thali, ๐Ÿ˜‰, with or without a baingan, but I must tell you that I simply loved your very perspicacious and psychologically valid comments. 

Especially the analysis of RV's inner feelings and motivations over the last 3 years. I myself had not thought it through so clearly and convincingly. The Rocky and Happy parts were simpler - even there, the neat crack about why Smiley hates Happy is spot on!-  but the RV segment was complicated, and you have managed to get it just right.๐Ÿ‘ 

The line about the light that was inside him is superb. Also the very convincing explanation for why RV, now that he believes Rocky has escaped, no longer feels guilty about having jailed him. All the comments about this aspect in the forum have missed this point totally (I am not even touching on baseless inferences that he no longer cares about his brother but only about himself), and I myself sidestepped it and only pointed out the factual position set out in the precap.

You get 90% for this one, kid. The other 10% is only being witheld so that you don't become too cocksure!๐Ÿ˜†

One point, or rather two.

I think Happy trusts RV because, firstly, he fought Smiley's case without taking any fees, being a support system for her shattered family, and secondly because he, and because of him, Grover too, bailed the hotel out of a very financially precarious situation.

The other point. What RV does in Shaan's house is not stalking. It is raiding. Stalking is constantly following someone with hostile intent.

Shyamala Aunty

I know its irrelevant but it's needed, about me being a cocksure is never going to happen, some personal experiences has changed my entire view of seeing people and things that surrounds us, so I am glad it is 90% that you have given me, when it comes to my efforts I try to give 100%, and expect 100% in return when it comes to work front, but personally and emotionally, 100% gets really alarming sometimes.

So it's totally fine.

I am thankful to you again not only for appreciating but with time you are making me realize I have a very good writing potential and I will do my best in future too!!!! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

I think Happy trusts RV because, firstly, he fought Smiley's case without taking any fees, being a support system for her shattered family, and secondly because he, and because of him, Grover too, bailed the hotel out of a very financially.
 precarious situation.

Oh if that's the case then it makes perfect sense.
PerfectStart thumbnail

There is a charm in RV where he yearns about Happy.
But, there isn't any Couple Chemistry' between RV and Happy.

unknowingly though, but what you said has given me hope, if it is about roha's journey together and not chemistry then a chance can be given to happy and rv as well, chemistry or no, they have a journey too and a longer one I believe then rocky and happy.

There is a charm in RV where he yearns about Happy

true, and dignity as well๐Ÿ˜ณ

there isn't any Couple Chemistry' between RV and Happy.

as actors both JB and RP are really capable of creating chemistry, but the current track and story aren't allowing them to look like a couple or something that give a couple vibe, but since there are fangirls  so they create what we call RanHa even if there's none and never going to be.

Also I want to mention what Shayamala aunty said few weeks back after post leap's first episode was aired, when RV said to happy"tumhare chehre se meri nazar hati hi nahi" but happy was too concerned about sardarji due to her dil ka connection with rocky, theway RV was looking at her when saying that , happy was like but sardar ji, as if she doesn't understand what he said or what he said was said in French or Italian, she could atleast looked at him questioningly but she was like sardar ji tussi na jaao wapas ajao aur patti karwa lo...

So my point behind writing the 2nd para was that, even if , there are moments that can give some vibes or even possibility that RV and Happy can be a couple cvs are not willing to elaborate it or even giving a subtle touch of a two sided deep feelings mainly perhaps they have other plans for them, who can tell.

Meanwhile, RoHa fans can definitely enjoy happy and rocky's love hate relationship like every Gul show couple has.

4/15/19

as actors both JB and RP are really capable of creating chemistry,

after watching latest TellyMasala segment

I am taking it back, RP is more capable, maybe JB is too, if doesn't cry sooo much onscreen, happy doesn't think or plan, she just gets emotional and weepy.
Edited by PerfectStart - 5 years ago
ananya269 thumbnail
I really don't find any chemistry between RoHa or RanHa. Both of them deserve better girls.
Transference thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Welcome back, my dear Piu!

Happy gets my goat 100% of the time.

Shyamala Aunty

Finally, Shyamala Aunty. I did manage to sneak in after a week long hiatus. Needless to say, I keep checking posts. But I intend to be regular for once.
Happy will come around for sure. She has to. Her connect with Rocky rubs her in the best possible ways
sashashyam thumbnail
Not just a week, Piu! It was more than that. But never mind, now that you  are back. 

I have posted a longish comment on your exquisite take on this show, which (your take) I feel is far from deserved.๐Ÿ˜‰ But never mind that as well!

Shyamala Aunty

Finally, Shyamala Aunty. I did manage to sneak in after a week long hiatus. Needless to say, I keep checking posts. But I intend to be regular for once.
Happy will come around for sure. She has to. Her connect with Rocky rubs her in the best possible ways