Edited by WaveTeal - 5 years ago
Madhu_31 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago

Kurbaan hua
Teri tishnagi mein yun
Kurbaan hua
Teri aashiqui mein yun...

And just like these lyrics, Maan also succumbed in the overgrowing love. 
All his anger melted in the touches of her fingertips. Her teary hazels were enough to fail the evil plans Sasha executed.

Same as the colors they were wearing, Geet like the white illumination which Maan's darkness noticed & got eradicated within moments while under the spotlight they swing their legs in rhythm.

From this moment on there was no going back! Love started breathing profusely while Passion wanted to take over.

And this became the most iconic song sequence ever. A new musical dancing couple born while each of the steps are still vivid in our memories!

Maan, who slowly but deeply fall for his chalrti phirti disaster only had one wish that following day.

Reading Geet's eyes he yearned for a confession from her.

But Geet was in a fatal commotion. That man who supported her throughout only asked for two things. Trust & Honesty!

Geet could no longer hide the truth which tainted her life. 
As Maan emerged deeper in love, Geet was slowly stepping towards the truth, towards the honesty!

Holding her hands, Maan offered all his support, "Kehdo woh baat jo bar bar tumhare hont pe aate aate ruk jati hain...Bolo na Geet...Aaj tumhe ghabrane ki koi zaroorat nahin hain, Main har modh par ,har kadam pe tumhare saath hoon Geet...Bolo na...Boldo Geet..." His husky voice brimmed with devotion, lingering to hear confession from his beloved!
"Kehdo Geet..Kehdo ke tum mujhse Pyaar karti ho.." As if those dark brown eyes had their own vocals!

Her lips shivered when his eyes show immense faith and promise of an eternal love.

Gathering the last bit of mettle, Geet spoke. And when she spoke everything shattered around Maan. Scattering across!

He was left in such a quandary hearing about the love of his life being pregnant! But that naive possessive lover in Maan retorted believing she only belonged to him!

Viewers felt each of the heartburn that fragile soul went through. Maan was tougher from outside but in actuality, he was more tender than a feather from inside. Innocent and pure. Hence his love for Geet proved to be unmatchable. Immaculate.

Learning to accept Geet's truth Maan proved his fondness for truthfulness & honesty. He set new parameters of selfless love by accepting Geet with his open arms.

It was nor pity neither sympathy. Rather he felt the helpless need of having Geet in his life more than she needed him.

That's how purely he loves his Hoshiyarpur express!

And our faith in love got stronger again!

Edited by Madhu_31 - 5 years ago
Madhu_31 thumbnail

sahibasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
FOREVER

PART 1

"Maan, one mistake I have committed to marrying you, but now I will not make a second mistake by making a lifetime of life. Just let me divorce, "Geet continued speaking and Maan continue to listen.

After a while, Maan explained with caution, "Geet , you are right, you have made a big mistake by marrying me. You should have already thought that I was not suitable for you. But now that one mistake has happened then do not make a second mistake by taking a divorce. it is not easy jaan.

it is for me, Maan !!

"Geet" Maan looked at him with surprise and helplessness. Geet was looking at him unaware. The eyes which once used to burn the lamp of love, today they were looking of someone who was non-believer.

"Geet, have you realized that what do you really want? Your life will be ruined by the steps you are going to take without thinking. "

"I know very well what step I am going to take and what is right and what is wrong for me. I can not live a moment in this messy atmosphere now. What have you given me except bread, cloth and a roof? Ever since we got married, never a love word has been thrown away from your lips. Before marriage, if I knew that you would change like this then I would not make such a mistake. "

"What?" Maan looked at her shocked, "Do you think this hard work, day-to-day, I do for someone else? Believe me, I do all this for the sake of your happiness, otherwise I used to comfortable before aswell. If you are talking before marriage, then you were my beloved before marriage, but now you are my life, Jaan . You have your right over me, everything is yours and you have complete control over me. "

"But the woman can not just Loves a machine, she needs a  life full of emotions," Geet said with anger.

"So this is your last decision?" Maan said in a sad tone.

"Yes."

"Well, you definitely deserve the right to decide, but if you want to agree to one thing, take it or else your will. Perhaps I still have the right on you to asked from you something.

"You want a divorce, because, you thought that i lacked those emotions. Instead of clubs and hotels every evening, you pass in the house wall. In your eyes, every women lives in four walls , as if she is a prisoner.  By the way, if you have such thoughts, then what can I do? But I request you earnestly that  you should separate from me for a few days before getting divorced and feel that you have divorced me, even you  can express it to the world. "

stopping for a few moments, Maan further said, "Stay away from me only a few months  wherever you want, your heart desires.. wherever you want roam everywhere, meet with people. Look at the attitude of people and people's attitude towards you. Test the privacy of their eyes. If you find any kind of austerity anywhere, if you get the chains of life and the truths of life, then I will give you freedom defeating myself. then I will give up my heart and give you freedom.

"you are still free bird here . But Geet, how can I leave you alone in the crowd of the world to wander yourself. It is very easy to seek a divorce, but to say only three word is not a divorce. Divorce also has its rules, laws, and in this way, on small issues neither divorce is sought or given. "

Geet  continued to meditate on what he said. she thought Maan's idea was not so bad either. she will be free to have freedom. Looking at Maan, she said, "Well Maan, I know that we have to be different in every situation. But I do not want to break your heart when I go, but my divorce verdict is still unchanged and it will be tomorrow too. At the moment, I am going to be separated from you without divorce.

"OK," Maan said with heavy heart, "If you want to go then go. Take your baggage too, I have no objection. Take as much money as you want. "

"Thank you, my parents can spend my money," Geet said in a loud voice and got up

Maan kept looking at Geet silently , while she continue to packed her baggage.

Soon Geet took the suitcase and said, "Well, I shall move."

"Geet, are you really going?" Maan asked in a painful voice.

"Yes ..." Geet said in a flat accent and got out.

As soon as she went, there was a stir in the heart of Maan. His heart want to stop the path of Geet, give her the promise of his love and force her to stay in the house. he glanced out of the gate, but  Geet had disappeared from his eyes. He started feel empty. Everything started to panic him.

As soon as Geet reached her father's house, her father was shock seeing his daughter there,

arey Geet beta.. will you stay for three-four days this time ?" His eyes went towards suitcases.

"Yes, I now intend to live here forever," She said, nonchalantly

"I do not understand "

"Oh, you just want to know everything dad. . In fact, I go married to Maan with my own wish against your will, without listening to you, but it was a big mistake, now I have decided to separate from Maan. Very soon divorce will happen. "

"Will you have divorce?"

"ji ha.. mera dum ghutta hai waha. I wish I had already accepted what you said. Well, then not but now i am going to . "

"Look, Geet, some decisions of life should not take in haste. A mistake you had made before, and now you are going to make such a big decision of life that too in hasty. It should not happen that you have to cry all the life and there is no one to wipe your tears.

"Look daughter, why did I forbid you to marry Maan, maybe you can never think to that extent. Actually, every parents are well aware of the habit of there child. They know very well in what kind of environment there child will be survive and how long.

"I knew that you are an independent person, there is a difference between you and Maan. Your view is like 'The world is in my fist', while Maan is going to step each foot after seeing his height with the society. I knew that when the drug of emotions will fall, then you will regret. waise Maan main koi kami nahi thi. But I did not want you to repent after marriage. "

"Oh, you are troubling me without any reason. I let you know my decision and it is right for me. But now I am on the rehearsal, I am not going to give him divorce for a few months now. Just going to stay apart from him, I will work for happiness. "

"he is in your heart,tumhare dil main uske liye chhat hai, but you are lost in the drug of wealth of your father.

'' Dad, what are you talking about? Do not make me bore. Now I will get breath of relief. "

----Continued Below ---
Edited by sahibasharma - 5 years ago
sahibasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

FOREVER

PART 2

The days began to pass. In the house, there were always parties with her friends  , She also started going to the club. Brother and sister-in-law now was upset with her . There was no such warmth in there love now, but Geet did not pay special attention to those things. she was spending money with her both hands. She is so happy to have her male friends around her.

When at late nights she used to returned home,  at that time, she could feel Maan near , it was difficult to forget him. she often falls asleep without pillows. In the morning, She would noticed that Maan used to keep pillow every day under her head.

It was another day Geet went to her dear friend Nisha's house.  After a while, she said to her  privately, "What is this, like always a imprison, keeps humming around your husband?"

"This is the real pleasure of life, Geet," Nisha smiled and said.

"Ooh, keep with yourself only ,this real happiness of yours,'

When she was going , Nisha said, "We are going on a picnic with four or five friends with their own family, you also come,  we will leave tomorrow morning.

"Yes, definitely will go," Geet said smiling.

On the picnic, Geet herself felt very lonely. Her friends were smiling with their husbands and children. she first time felt the loneliness without  Maan. The Husbands of her  friends were watching her with strange eyes, as if she was some alien.

Geet was very silent on the return. Even when she came home, she was lying in her room with a heavy heart. She continued to stared at the ceiling thinking something. Now her brother and brother in law's cold attitude also started to scrape her. her dad also  used to talk very little to her. One day suddenly the mountains of pain broke on to Geet. Her father had a heart attack and he left her alone forever .

A few days passed like this. Now when she demanded money from her brother, he would scream, "This is not a Dharamsala or a hotel. first thing, you left your house and left a good husband and left, secondly, you are bent on destroying us too.

"Listen ,  you will not get any money now" Then, in-law's loud voice fell into her ears, "And your spoiled friends will not even step in this house. This is our house, not some bar "

"Sister-in-law ..." She screamed, "If it is your home then I also have half of it in it."

"Do not stay in this illusion Geet , you do not have any right in this house. This house is mine, you have left your home. The real house of a woman is the home of her husband and your father has not split the estate. Go and fight, take the property. "

Geet kept looking at brother-in-law with surprise. Then came to her room with slow steps and fell on the bed and started crying. Today, she realized that this house is not her own. In this house, she is a stranger. This is the house of sister-in-law. she continued to cried for a long time. she didn't realized when her eyes turn droopy and she fell into sleep. after a while she got up startle with the telephone bell. Do not know why, in the mind she was repeatedly thinking that it should be Maan calling her. she lifted the receiver with trembling hands, "Hello, I  am Geet ..."

'' Geet, I am rajeev. You get ready quickly and come to the hotel '***'. We are giving a very splendid party today. You are the main guest, are you coming? ''

"Yes, I'm getting ready immediately," Geet looked at the clock, 6 o'clock in the evening, She got into the bathroom.

On the gate of the hotel, She saw the rajeev was standing with her three other friends. The four friends warmly welcomed her, Geet looked around, "Hey, and where are all?" Where are Shaila, Juhi, Nisha, Kalpana,  etc.?

"Geet,  Why are you talking about those nefarious women? Hey, they are not all smart and fearless like you. They will be massaging their husbands at this time or cleaning the children's nose. They are all non courageous, they do not have the courage to face the World. "

Geet  was very happy to  hear his praise.

geet ,We have booked a room, let's go there and enjoy the party. "

"But what is the reason that you guys have given the party?"

"To surprise you, because today is your wedding anniversary."

The steps of the moving Geet stopped, something broke inside her .

as she got inside there were all arrangements of drinks and snacks

"Geet, take one peg," said rajeev , offering her one glass

''no thanks. I do not drink. "

"Oh Geet, you are free, nota nasty domestic lady ... take it"

'' No Rajeev, I do not like it all. ''

"Do not panic, baby, sab chalta hai, you must take a one drink on this day, " Sandeep said laughing. At that time, her other friend  pulled Geet into his arms. other one  tried to forcefully make her drink  , she went away on one side, "I do not like all this, what do you guys have think of me

"Baby, what you are, we know it well. Do not show much tantrums , fill this happy day with the colors of love. You are also happy and we are also happy, "rahul, other Friend said moving towards her,

"For 1 year you are away from your husband, we will make your nights colorful."

Geet was trembling, shivering. she ran towards the door, but Rajeev stopped her in the middle.. she started screaming, "Leave me, I said leave me." just then handle of the door turn.  Seeing Maan in front , everyone were left shock.  Geet ran straight  into his arms, she cried , "Maan, save me from those devils ... they tried to  ..." Next, she couldn't able to spoke

he was furious beyond limits to see her condition, those boys just going to flied from there but before they, he got the hold of them fast and beat each one furiously till they lost there conscious.  

He took her shivering body in his arms rubbing her back. she buried her face in his chest hugging him for her dear life. 

"Do not panic, I have come. Perhaps your expertise might have been fulfilled now? There is a lot of time of 1 year. Well if you still  ...? '

Geet put her palm on Maan's mouth. She has hugged him like her dear life, . Maan said softly, "It was good that I had seen you coming into the room or else what would have happened to you today? I came here for a meeting. that my eyes fell on you with those four guys.he was burning in rage from inside and would have beaten up them , but they fled away from there.

"will not you forgive me , Maan?" Geet bowed her eyes and said, "I am very embarrassed. I did not try to know you I was lost somewhere in false pride . You had rightly said, what is the respect of a woman in the society without her Husband, I have known today. "

you are my own, and mistakes are made by our own people."

'' So did you forgive me? ''

"Yes, Geet, You are My Love. I had lived miserably without you this year, now will not let you go Jaan. and he kissed her with that saying.

THE END

Edited by sahibasharma - 5 years ago
WaveTeal thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6

When you see a cute couple what do you think?? Don't you imagine Maaneet in them? If yes then these drawings are going to be a treat for you. 😳 

Here we present the outstanding handmade Couple arts for Maaneet By our very talented Sahiba Sharma 👏

How Can Maaneet get even cuter in this drawings? 
We have seen photo edits but a handmade drawing for Maaneet is at another level!❤️

Hats off to the cuteness!! 😳
Thanks Sahiba for the amazing arts!
And now we present another token of love. 
A beautiful Sketch of Gurmeet Choudary
by
Our Adorable Maaneetian
Khushibloom!👏

Can't thank you enough Khushi, for making this brilliant sketch!

Coming up next,

Enjoy The festive season with this remarkable Holi Vm By MG13

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WUbJq-B73y8[/YOUTUBE] 

After the colorful Vm, Let's enjoy a few more colorful creations! 

Beautiful GIF by Kiara 

Amazing Edits 

WaveTeal thumbnail
(Pages are heavy with content, Please give some time to load properly)

So here we comeback in the memory lane again. Let's get to the next iconic scene!

(Banner - Waveteal)

Oblivious to the happiness which awaited with open arms, Geet was still absorbed in her own dilemma. 

Maan has filled her lonely life with so much joy. What can she possibly offer in return? Little did she know how her simplicity won him over ages ago. 

It was their first date when clearing a lot of airs of confusion, Geet finally decided to give Maan something. 

Something which is beyond worldly materialism. Something which represented spiritualism and devotion of her true love.

That same Taveez which bind them so many times together before. 

"Aab se zindegi ki har subah aapse shuru hogi aur har raat aap pe khatam!" Repeating the iconic lines along with Maan, Geet slipped the Taveez on Maan's neck. 

She was not confining Maan by a mere thread, it's her hope and belief that she wrapped in that Taveez.

Smiling serenely as Geet melted in his arms appearing like one bowl of white light fusing together! There she found her perpetual residence.

(GIF - Waveteal)

WaveTeal thumbnail

Some more beautiful creations by Nehag20

Madhu_31 thumbnail

Life is beautiful with my angel

She is cheerful while I am reserved. She easily mingles with everyone while I am shy. She loves to dance and have fun while I can't even shake a leg. She likes to talk while I am a listener. She has a beautiful voice while I am a bathroom singer. She likes places where she can meet new people and interact while I like to be in my own zone. She likes to party with friends while I like my alone time. She is beautiful while I am, well, I am nothing in front of the guys she has a crush on. She is Geet and I am Maan. She is nothing like me and yet I feel I share a connection with her.

It has been close to 3 years since I am here in Trivandrum working as a Software Engineer with an MNC. The place is beautiful and people here are nice and welcoming but the initial excitement to live here starts to wear off when you start craving North Indian food and of course, misses chatting in anything but English (or Malayalam). My team here consists of around 20 people and I was the only North Indian guy. Since I don't know the native language, I was usually left out of the conversations that had nothing to do with the office work.  Not that I am a big talker anyway, but there are times when you want that there is someone with whom you can talk freely without the formalities of English. I never realized this until Geet came into my life argh I mean Geet came in the office, last year. She is a bubby girl and her presence in the office has changed the entire atmosphere of the office. Suddenly we have started celebrating birthdays in the office, going on weekend trips have become a regular thing, hanging out after office hours, eating lunch together is a new law nowadays and so on. It is not as if she forces us all in these things rather we all have started to enjoy together and have created a new friendly bond instead of just being regular co-workers.

In between all this, I never realized when and how I fell for her. Maybe it's her sweet nature or the way she talks so calmly. Maybe it's the way she does her work with utmost dedication or the way she is so friendly with all. Maybe it's just how her eyes lit up when she smiles. Maybe it's just how easily she deals with my anger and instantly calms me down. Maybe it's the way she has made me so comfortable with her that I have a found a great friend in her with whom I am willing to share my feelings, the thought that is so alien to my usual introvert self. I think it is mostly because of who she is, so beautiful, both inside out. I am not sure if I will ever be able to tell her what she means to me but there are times when I fail to imagine my life without her.

"Maan...!! Maaan... I am brought out of my thoughts by the sweetest voice in the world. How can someone be so sweet and just so beautiful, "Maan...are you listening Maan? she tried again. "Huh..? Han Geet...yes tell me? I replied finally gaining some control over my senses. "Maan...Where are you lost? Are you feeling ok? I have been trying to call you for so long and you are not replying... she said. I cleared my throat "Han voh...I am fine Geet, sorry mera dhayan kahi aur tha... "Bolo Geet, what were you saying? Kuch kaam tha? I asked. "Uffo Maan, kuch kaam hoga tohi bula skti hun kya? Geet replied irritated. "Uhh Nahi Geet, I did not mean it that way, bolo toh kya baat hai? I tried pacifying her and suddenly she gets all excited, "Maan, everyone has planned a trip to Varakala this weekend. I just came here to inform you that we will be leaving Thursday evening, long weekend hai na...maza ayega and we will return back Sunday evening. "Varkala? Geet, I am not interested, you guys go and have fun... I replied not really wanting to go anywhere. It is true that I like spending time with Geet, but I still am not much fan of trips, I prefer being alone and relax in my room over the weekend. "Areh, aise kaise nahi interested? Maine toh sbko bol diya ki hum jayenge... she retorted. "Han toh ab sab ko bol do k I am not going, tumhe mujhse puchna chahiye tha na, tumhe pta hai k mujhe ghumne ka zada showk nahi hai and mujhe...  I was saying but she cut me in between "akele rehna zada pasand hai...I know aap sadu ho lekin har baar aise akele rehna zaroori hai kya? Please Maan chalo na...aap nahi jaoge toh theek hai fir main bhi nai jaungi... "Tum kyu nahi jaogi? Please Geet, tum jao and enjoy karo, tumhe toh ghumna firna pasand hai... I tried convincing her but she instead replied, "Han pasand toh hai but main aapke bina vahan akele jaake kya karungi? 24 ghante English mein pattar pattar krte main pak jaungi Maan, I will be so bored...Please chaliye na!! "Lekin Geet... I tried to make her understand but she insisted with her cute pout, "Please Maan...please mere liye..., now how could I have refused to that. So, I agreed and was rewarded with a beautiful smile on her angelic smile "Thank you so much Maan!! "You are always welcome Geet but han maine tumhe bore hone se bacha liya but you have to make sure I do not get bored, I replied with a mischievous smile. Her smile got even wider listening to that, "Aap fikar mat kijiye Maan ji, main pura dhayan rakhungi k jahanpanah ko kisi cheez ki kami na ho... We both laughed at that.

"Kya Maan...aap yahan baithe hain aur main aapko kahan kahan dhundh rahi thi... Geet told while approaching me. I saw her and smiled. It's the second day of the trip and I am sitting on a stone by the shore, enjoying the cool evening. All others were busy dancing in the hotel near the beach. "Hie Geet...kya hua? Kyu dhundh rahi thi, I thought you were enjoying the dance inside... I said while making space for her to sit beside me on the stone. "Areh han dance vance toh theek hai...but like I promised I have to make sure na k aap bore nahi ho rahe... she replied making me smile, "Pta chale k aap baad mein complain kro toh fr main kya krungi...hehe... she continued mischievously. "Nautanki ho tum puri I replied smiling. "Han voh toh main hun but aap bolo aap yahan kyu aagye? All ok? She asked concerned. The moments like these make me fall for even more. I know that she loves dancing and she must be having the time of her life inside but still, she came looking for me. Why is she so sweet? "Yes Geet, All is good...it is just that I like being here, out in open...yahan ajeeb sa sukoon hai... I replied trying my best to explain the peace I am feeling while enjoying the cool breeze and the sea waves. She did not say anything rather just sat along with me and watched how the sun was slowly setting. I turned towards her and smiled. "Chalo let's take a stroll on the beach... I proposed and she agreed. Rest of the evening was spent on the beach enjoying her cute talks. Life was beautiful with this girl beside me.

It is a regular day and while I am working in my cabin, my phone rang. My roommate Karthik has suffered an accident and was critical and admitted in ICU. I rushed out of my cabin and saw Geet coming towards me. "Kya hua Maan? Aap itna ghabraaye hue kyu ho? she asked while noticing the tension on my face. "Voh Geet, Karthik is in ICU and I need to go I replied to her in a haste. I am really worried about Karthik, he is like a brother to me. "Oh god Maan...Han please aap jao...Main chalu kya aapke sath? She asked. "Nahi nahi...main jata hun, can you please just inform others about my absence. I will call boss on the way, I asked her. "Of course Maan...main sbko bta dungi...aap jao...and don't worry about the office, I will handle, she assured me. "Thanks Geet...I will leave now I told while leaving and she calls me from behind "Maan... I turn around and raise my brow "Aap bilkul chinta mat krna...Babaji sab theek krenge...Karthik will be fine...aap apna dhayan rkhna and call me if you need anything...Please... she said slowly and I simply nodded overwhelmed by Karthik's injury and Geet's care.

It's been a week that Karthik is in the hospital. He is fine and hopefully be discharged in the next two days. I took leave for this entire week that was quite hectic for me but there was someone with me, who did not let me down at all. Geet... she made sure I was taking care of myself, ate my food on time. Her hospital visits, continuous calls, and messages were all that I needed to keep calm in such a situation. But now I am getting worried, it is been two days since she last called, and not picking the calls either. I remember the last conversation we had: "Maan, how is Karthik now? "He is fine and out of danger "Oh good to hear... Yes, I was so worried about him "I know, Maan. And How are you? I hope you did forget to take care of yourself in between all this "Mera khayal rakhne k liye toh tum ho na...Geet "Arggh Geet...you there? "Geet...?? "Huh? Han Maan...acha suno, I need to tell you something... "Han bolo Geet? "Voh Maan, the thing is... "MR.Maan... "Yes, doctor? "Listen Geet, the doctor is calling me, I need to go...Can we talk later please? "Sure Maan...go ahead, I will call you later. Bye "Bye Geet.... Now that I recall, I wonder what is it that she wanted to tell me. And why did she not say anything about her taking care of me? Did I say something wrong? "Oh Geet..where are you, please call me yaar...

It's been 5 days since I talked to her. When I resumed office, I was informed that she took urgent leave and left to her place. Now I am seriously worried. I hope she is fine and calls me soon. While going towards my room, I saw the golgappa vendor and smile appeared on my face. I remember how Geet loves golgappa and that too paani vale suji k golgappe. "Kya hua Geet...aise mooh fula k kyu baithi ho? I asked her one day, after seeing her sad face. "Voh Maan, mereko na golgappe khane ka man kar raha, she replied making all the cute faces. "Han toh aaj sham ko ghar vapis jate waqt kha lena na, isme kya badi baat hai... I replied not understanding the reason behind her sadness. "Badi Baat? Of course, badi baat hai Maan...Yahan kahi bhi aas pass voh golgappe nahi milte jo mjhe khane hai...yahan toh bkwas chole bharke dete hai...mjhe imli paani vale golgappe chahiye... She said almost crying. "Lekin Geet...golgappe toh golgappe hote hai na...what is the difference, I said clearly not understanding any difference. "Aap nahi smjhoge Maan..., she said and left. Needless to say, I searched the whole city and finally found the perfect place where she could have her IMLI PAANI k North Indian style golgappe and took her there. The smile that reached her eyes was worth all the effort that I put in to find this stall. "Kahan ho Geet...I miss you so much...Please call me at least I say out loud and sigh.

After almost a week when I enter my office, I see her talking to the other girl. A sense of relief passes through me after seeing her all fine. Slowly as the feeling of relief sets aside, a new emotion takes over me, that I never thought I would ever feel for Geet. ANGER. I get angry at how she did not even bother to inform me about her whereabouts. I storm towards her and simply grab her elbow and take her to the corner, where nobody can see us talking. She is obviously surprised by my gesture. "Argh Maan...What are you doing? She asked and I do not say anything and simply stare at her. "Maan...kya hua? Kuch bolo? How are you? She asked again. "How am I? Really Geet? Is that what you have to say or ask after almost vanishing for a week without bothering to call or message me? I simply am not able to control my anger and lash out on her. "Voh sorry Maan... She tried but I cut her in between "I don't need your sorry...just tell me what happened that you had to leave so suddenly and tumne mujhe btaya kyu nahi... "Maan voh main aapko btane vali thi...try bhi kiya tha but aap busy the hospital me...she justified but that did not seem to calm my anger "Aur uske baad? Phone nahi kr skti thi?, I continued shouting at her which seem to have started to anger her too. "Maan aap itna chilla kyu rahe hain? Ghar se Papa ka phone aya tha toh mujhe jana pada and main apko btane vali thi but ghar pe engagement ki tyari mein time hi nai mila Engagement word caught my attention and I asked "Engagement? Kisi Geet? "Meri!! she replied and I hear my heart shatter into pieces. I am so shocked that I am unable to reply to anything. How can she say it so casually? Does she not feel anything for me? Does she not see my love in my eyes? "Kya hua Maan? Are you not happy? She asked seeing that I stood there in silence. "Huh Han Geet...Congrats...I am happy for you. I told and turned to leave clearly not being able to stand there. "Maan...Kya hua? She asked holding my hand and I wiped the tears that had formed in my eyes and turned around "Nothing Geet...Mujhe kya hona hai... "Nahi Kuch toh hua hai...btao mjhe...Jabse main aayi hun aap chilla rahe ho and now leaving like this she told me. What does she want me to do? Should I start dancing after hearing the news of her engagement? "Kuch nahi Geet...let me go I replied trying to get her to leave my hand. "No Maan...are you not happy? Maine itni badi baat btayi and you are reacting like this? She asked again and that broke my patience "Han toh aur kaise react kru? Naachna shuru kru? Bolo Kya kru? I replied in anger and she is clearly surprised with my outburst "Maan... "Nahi Geet btao mujhe kaise react kru? Kaise react kru yeh sunke k jis ladki se main itna pyaar krta hun use koi farak nahi pdta? Kaise react kru yeh jaan k k jis ladki k bina shayad main ab jee nahi skta voh meri nahi hai...isse pehle ki main use bta sku k main use paglo ki tarah pyaar krta hun, voh already kisi aur ki ho chuki hai...bolo Geet ? btao mujhe main kaise react kru? my confession clearly stumped her and she is speechless and that is when I realised what all I blurted out in my anger. "Maan...yeh aap kya keh rahe hain... I closed my eyes and replied "Look I am sorry Geet, I never wanted to tell you like this and that too now. Just please let me go. You don't worry about anything, my feelings are my problem. Sorry again...and congrats ...I really am happy for you...but just let me go... I said with tears in my eyes that flow down to my cheeks. I just need to leave from there. She left my hand and I just rushed out of there without turning to see her.

It's been a week that I talked to Geet about anything other than work. I am ignoring her. I know it is not her fault that she does not feel for me the same way but I am not that strong to be the same old Maan with her. I know it hurts her, I can see it in her eyes but I am helpless. I am sitting in my room and that is when the doorbell rang. I wonder who it can be at such an hour. I opened the gate to see Geet standing in front me fidgeting with the end of her duppatta. "Geet...? I asked her in surprise "Hi Maan...Can I come in? she asked. "huh? Han please come in... "Geet tum yahan kya kr rahi ho? I asked her the reason for her sudden visit. "Maan voh us din jo hua... Geet started but I do not want to talk about it. "Geet mujhe use bare mein ki baat nahi krni hai...please "Maan...lekin mjhe toh krni hai... She tried but I interrupted her again"Geet...Please just let it be...I don't think I can handle it now...I know it is my probIem...I know that you don't feee... She shut my mouth with her lips and I am stunned. I do not know how to react to the feel of those soft lips on mine and I stand there in silence. She clearly mistook my silence as my rejection and broke free with tears in her eyes "Oh God...yeh maine kya kiya...I am sorry Maan...I thought you still love me...so so I just... "Geet suno meri ...I tried to explain "No Maan...no it is ok...I should have understood that aap ab vaisa feel nahi krte...Uff main kitni gadhi hun...us din bhi apko nahi roka aur aaj pta nahi kya sochke yaahan chali aayi... "Geet... "actually socha kahan...bas chli aayi...aap itne din se mjhse baat nai kr rahe the and I realized what you mean to me...us din main itni surprised thi k kuch keh nahi paayi but aaj socha keh dungi and mujhe laga aap ab bhi mujhse pyaar krte hain...but shayad main galat thi...aap.. and this time it was me who shut her up. I brought her closer and slammed my lips on hers and kissed her. She slowly snaked her arms around me and I tried to pour all my love in that one kiss. "I love you Geet...I can never stop loving you I confessed after breaking that magical kiss. "I love you too Maan...I love you too... she replied and we hugged. Life is beautiful again and this time forever with my angel in my arms.

THE END

Madhu_31 thumbnail