Ladies Special

Soooo....what was the point of last night's episode?

StrangeStories thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
I have been contemplating this question ever since I watched the episode. What was the exact purpose of the gimmicky "celebrity" appearance? This show has been fairly realistic up until now, but how in the world do you justify a random celebrity chilling ainwayi in the train just for his supposed "good luck" charm? Also what the hell was with all the random video calls to family and the fawning and gushing over a celebrity? It was so freaking weird and tacky! One second Prarthana is pissed off at Viraaj, next moment she is happily video chatting with her family and showing off the so called celeb. Baapi da's appearance made sense because it contributed to the storyline, I don't know what this weird special appearance was about.

On top of that why was Prarthana fawning over the Swapnil guy when he clearly lied by calling Viraaj his assistant? Normal rich person tells lies then its preposterous and unforgivable for her but random celebrity tells lies then she has no issues? She couldn't stand Viraaj's small lies about not catching the train to work and coming by taxi in previous episodes, then why stand this lie? Why the double standards? If she is so peeved by lies then should have called it out in the open and then gotten Viraaj beaten as she has been threatening to do over the last few episodes?

And again, why is Meghna acting so aggressively towards Viraaj? The way she pricked the burkha clad celeb thinking he was Viraaj was so unnecessary. You can speak to someone assertively and make your point clear as well without having to become physically invasive. Sure, slap a guy if he dares to touch you inappropriately or attempts to violate you, but how do you justify hitting a guy just because he is trying to redeem himself and confess the truth?

The writing of the show is becoming a bit clumsy so I hope the makers pull up their socks. These lousy filler episodes aren't doing much to move the story forward. May as well work towards bringing in new characters, like Viraaj's dad, that might push the story in a logical direction and also help kick some sense into the necessary characters, i.e. Viraaj. How long will this guy roam around like a lover boy trying to justify himself? Aise time pass chalta raha toh 5000 crore ki company doob hee jayegi ðŸ˜›
Edited by DeepShadow - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sheeluneelu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Agree with you I have same feelings 
Kal k episode ka na koi sar tha na pair
Viraaj is little immature following Prarthana everywhere like a lover boy company toh doobegi hi

sunaina02 thumbnail
I think Viraj now should take the don't care attitude and act cold towards Prarthana . 

That may give her some time to contemplate about her feelings and relationship with Viraj 

bhshre95 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5
I also didn't understand what was the point of that episode, i skimmed through most of the episode ðŸ˜†
I have observed ladies special has many of these filler episodes like that new year one women's day episode etc which really doesn't contribute to the story but just comes out of blue😆. They should atleast make these episodes relevent to the story 
nanda_gopa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Agreed! Prarthana's attitude is a little too much and Viraj needs to be more mature.
StrangeStories thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: bhshre95

I also didn't understand what was the point of that episode, i skimmed through most of the episode ðŸ˜†

I have observed ladies special has many of these filler episodes like that new year one women's day episode etc which really doesn't contribute to the story but just comes out of blue😆. They should atleast make these episodes relevent to the story 

Yup! But atleast back then you could give them thoda leeway because chalo, new year episode hai toh chalta hai. But this one made no sense because the premise of a celebrity being on a local train is ridiculous and on top of that he also gives a random lady he meets on a train a massive garments order. Like kuch bhi convenience ke hisaab se ho raha hai ðŸ˜•ðŸ˜†

Also hypocrisy continues, Meghna has all the guts in the world to scold/go psycho at Viraaj, but in Friday's episode had no power to say even a sentence or two to Kangana who just went on and on tongue lashing Bindu. Bhai if Meghna wants to be such a kraantikaari then why just bitch and curse Kangana behind her back, muh pe bhi kuch bolti, also considering Kangana's actions are worse than Viraaj's.