shikha87 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

hi guys i think i dunno but somehow while strangelling niharika shivam will say that he is rahul. this is just my thought and i kno rahul is not alive but he might have had plastic surgery what you say

😡 ðŸ˜¡ i hate sindoor now they made shivam evil why god why?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tripler thumbnail
interesting analogy i must say...........unfortunately that won't happen...........they showed rahul's body when he was actually pronounced deadEdited by tripler - 17 years ago
paheli_srk thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Just to refresh, who was Rahul. I forgot.
genius thumbnail

Originally posted by: paheli_srk

Just to refresh, who was Rahul. I forgot.

Rahul was Niharika's first boyfriend.. who married Antariksh's sister Tara when Niharika was married to Antariksh.

Oh man, this serial has come such a long way since then! Those were nightmare days when nih was married to Antariksh and vedika was mad, and Dhruv was in love with Aarti!

Sannu_726 thumbnail
i doubt it bcuz they showed his body after he was said to b dead
~*!Ripi!*~ thumbnail
i don't think so but you never know these directors minds
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: shikha87

hi guys i think i dunno but somehow while strangelling niharika shivam will say that he is rahul. this is just my thought and i kno rahul is not alive but he might have had plastic surgery what you say

😡 ðŸ˜¡ i hate sindoor now they made shivam evil why god why?

shivam cnt b rahul simply because the way rahul died theres no way he could be alive, plus vedika saw his dead body and everything, he was shot and died on the spot, there no way he could have a comeback....

i agree i dnt c why they r making shivam bad, because its not gonna suit him not after all he has done for the raizada parivaar etc... but they had 2 make one of the two bad, so tht in the end nih goes with the good one, and i guess they chose shivam 2 b the bad one...😭

tahl thumbnail
maybe he's acting so that nih chooses rudr?
prerna15 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
What's there for Shivam to pretend/act evil when Niharika already told him that her heart beats only for Rudra??

As far as Rahul is concerned, yes the directors can make him come back. When Dhruv & Rudra can come back from death, why can't Rahul??
wezyus thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: prerna15

What's there for Shivam to pretend/act evil when Niharika already told him that her heart beats only for Rudra??

As far as Rahul is concerned, yes the directors can make him come back. When Dhruv & Rudra can come back from death, why can't Rahul??

yes u r rite ..maybe shivam is rahul