Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ratukrus thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
Originally posted by: purple_shadoz

Okay, so there was a movie called Baaz or Baazi (i am failing to recollect the name correctly as I watched the movie as a 9 yr old).  It starred Karishma Kapoor and the antagonist used to kill pretty girls and store them in glass cages in an underground cave sort of a thing. That scene was really really disturbing. 

The second one was in Raja ki aayegi baarat starring Rani Mukherjee. The part where she walks naked to her home from the school building after being raped, sure haunted me for days.

Haha it was Baaz - The bird in danger. 😆 
Pappu.Pager thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: purple_shadoz

Okay, so there was a movie called Baaz or Baazi (i am failing to recollect the name correctly as I watched the movie as a 9 yr old).  It starred Karishma Kapoor and the antagonist used to kill pretty girls and store them in glass cages in an underground cave sort of a thing. That scene was really really disturbing. 

The second one was in Raja ki aayegi baarat starring Rani Mukherjee. The part where she walks naked to her home from the school building after being raped, sure haunted me for days.

Raja Ki Aayegi Baraat is a whole lot of cringe. Also, Mehndi is a weird ass movie of Rani. This is the film where her sister gets married to her rapist and he's like trans. 😆
purple_shadoz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ranikaadi

Raja Ki Aayegi Baraat is a whole lot of cringe. Also, Mehndi is a weird ass movie of Rani. This is the film where her sister gets married to her rapist and he's like trans.  😆

I know right! I mean they literally married her off to her rapist and THEN wants to f**king win them over with her "goodness" 🤢
Why didn't they ban this shit in the first place? Giving out such a crappy message. 
purple_shadoz thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ratukrus

Haha it was Baaz - The bird in danger.  😆 

Baaz it was!  Starred Dino Morea as the psycho killer.  Such a weirdass movie,  I swear 😆
HotFuzz thumbnail
Don't watch much movies but death scene of Kalpana in ghajini
I was very disturbed after watching tare zameen per as well but dont remember which scene though.
Rabrakha thumbnail
All scenes of ashutosh Rana in dushman and sangharsh.
There was a time when I believed my dad looked like ashurosh rana and refused to go to him 😆
MainHeroineHoon thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Murder 2, I have never completed that movie. Whole movie is disturbing for me.
purple_shadoz thumbnail
Originally posted by: janta-janardhan

The psycho killer was actually Suniel Shetty who would project Dino as the killer to stay in good books of Karishma. 😆

Oh yeah 😆 
I got it confused between the two. Watched it some 15 years back but haunts me till this day (now for a different reason of course😆)
Pain-in-ur-Neck thumbnail
Recently watched Simmba ... so any rape scene in the movie disturbs me to the core!
purple_shadoz thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rabrakha

All scenes of ashutosh Rana in dushman and sangharsh.

There was a time when I believed my dad looked like ashurosh rana and refused to go to him  😆

There was a time when I avoided watching movies with Ashutosh Rana in it. 😆
The moment he used to appear, I used to change the channel.  
Of course,  it was much later but it struck me what an amazing actor he was that his characters actually chilled us to the bones! ⭐️