Nazar

To Johnson & Johnson company

Hallyumint thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
🤣 We need a second bathtub.  Pls send immediately as we have got a second Daayan in the house. 
I love it . 👏 I predict Piya is faking it to get ved's choti. By fri we will get mohana back

Edited by Hallyumint - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hallyumint thumbnail
For once i agree with Ved it's not moralizing that lets you win but power.
Nikita_99503 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Hallyumint

🤣 We need a second bathtub.  Pls send immediately as we have got a second Daayan in the house. 

I love it . 👏 I predict Piya is faking it to get ved's choti. By fri we will get mohana back

Bathtubs are absolutely need for daayans in this show🤣

About pia faking or not we will get to know by the or the day after. But mohona to to be back as she is entering DD this Saturday and without coming alive here I don't know how she will be shown alive there 😕😆
Hallyumint thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nikki_srk

Bathtubs are absolutely need for daayans in this show 🤣

About pia faking or not we will get to know by the or the day after. But mohona to to be back as she is entering DD this Saturday and without coming alive here I don't know how she will be shown alive there 😕😆

Audiences are sensitive about God's Godess.

They wont stand for a Daivik being beaten by a Daayan. Thats why I'm confident Piya wont be a Daayan for more than 1 episode.

You know the one person i would love to see in a bathtub Shekhar ji.

I can just picture him humming Daayan's song while luxuriating in all that creamy foam. 🤣

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Audiences are sensitive about God's Godess.

They wont stand for a Daivik being beaten by a Daayan. Thats why I'm confident Piya wont be a Daayan for more than 1 episode.

You know the one person i would love to see in a bathtub Shekhar ji.

I can just picture him humming Daayan's song while lugxuriating in all that creamy foam.  🤣

Even I know that pia won't be a daayan for more than one or max two episodes. Makers know that they can't hurt people's sentiments.

Well your imaginations are hilarious. I can't stop laughing at them. Waise why only shekhar ji everyone should get a fair chance of luxuriating in the bathtub.
Waise talking of imagination I just thought what would happen if Chaitali is turned into a daayan or any other creature? Till now she was commenting on other creatures and then all her one liners would be for herself.
Hallyumint thumbnail
For starters the incongruity of the picture Shekhar + bathtub 

Chaitali would make a terrific Daayan . Her comic timing is too good.
Even with the little screenpace she has Ashita makes her presence felt.

This is what i love about Nazar it's not just one person gets the limelight but each member of the cast  gets their due. It's  different in other serials where only romantic leads are given importance. 

Thats why in my Media thread i haven't just posted the romantic leads pics but included all the cast 
Nikita_99503 thumbnail

For starters the incongruity of the picture Shekhar + bathtub 

Chaitali would make a terrific Daayan . Her comic timing is too good.
Even with the little screenpace she has Ashita makes her presence felt.

This is what i love about Nazar it's not just one person gets the limelight but each member of the cast  gets their due. It's  different in other serials where only romantic leads are given importance. 

Thats why in my Media thread i haven't just posted the romantic leads pics but included all the cast 

I know Chaitali would make a terrific daayan. That is why I was talking about her. She has an amazing comic timing and her one liners are always interesting.

This is the unique thing about Nazar that everyone gets the limelight. About other shows I honestly don't have any idea coz this is the first daily soap that I am watching that too on star plus coz it was a common joke in my school and college that star plus means useless saas bahu drama, multiple marriages, dead coming alive etc etc etc.😆
Hallyumint thumbnail
You got that right Sister that it does. Thats why on itv i only watch selected shows Bhabijee Nazar Divya Dhrishti

Rest i watch korean Dramas 
Nikita_99503 thumbnail

You got that right Sister that it does. Thats why on itv i only watch selected shows Bhabijee Nazar Divya Dhrishti

Rest i watch korean Dramas 

Talking about itv shows this is the first show that I have watched from the first episode. I am also following DD.
Then I also watch tmkoc on sab.
Used to watch cid earlier. Rest I love watching discovery, Nat geo, and animal planet