Rajma idli daily rantingz - Page 12

Posted: 5 years ago
Originally posted by zohakhan7

Where did she refuted those rumours ?

"I don't know where these rumours come from. I have never heard of these rumours. There has been no internal communication to us about the same and nor have we been informed about any such development. Also, we haven't even heard such rumours on sets. So, it's a nay from us," she quipped before laughing. Well, this sets the record straight for now. Even earlier, Anita has said that while she has heard the rumours, nothing has been officially communicated to them so far. 
Edited by IshRaian - 5 years ago
I don't understand one thing. Even if Yug married Aliya in the pretext of being Adi, Aliya was already married to Rohan. So Aliya is still legally Rohan's wife thereby making her marriage with "Adi null and void. Karan and Yug have been claiming that Aliya's marriage with Rohan is null and void since her first husband Adi was alive. But the truth is Adi is dead and this guy is an impostor. Which means that Aliya is Rohan's leal wife and without a divorce, Aliya's marriage with Yug will be invalid. 
Just saw in Insta ace of space 2 might be hosted by KP..
So no big boss...?
Originally posted by sreeu12345

Just saw in Insta ace of space 2 might be hosted by KP..
So no big boss...?

Karan doing bigg Boss would be the worst decision that show is total crap .

Pray he doesn't do bigg Boss ever.

😲
So no holi and alu is getting ready to for another merry go round , chakkar aajaye so many marriages
When will the BD saga end ðŸ˜² will it ever end ?or yhm will end ðŸ˜² 

I feel this BD trick is the last try ,the makers have tried everything to stop us from watching yhm but somehow it remains the slot leader and is going strong everytime this must be their only try to shut their own show ðŸ˜ƒ