Yeh Teri Galiyan

What will Shaan do now

Semeira thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
It will be interesting to see what Shaan will do now...will he again use Puccki for Riddoy's happiness.. or will he finally prioritise Puccki over the rest...
If he still try to use Puccki then he still doesn't deserve her if not...means he finally open his eyes at least a little

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dyer.a thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I don't think that now Puchki will let herself be used like that she made it clear.
But really couldn't the writers have given a period of happiness to these two before separation like it happens in other shows.
Its really depressing how the good people are made to suffer without any respite.
This has become the most depressing show on tv.
I they want ratings to perk up they need to change it asap.
royalsgirl93 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: dyer.a

I don't think that now Puchki will let herself be used like that she made it clear.

But really couldn't the writers have given a period of happiness to these two before separation like it happens in other shows.
Its really depressing how the good people are made to suffer without any respite.
This has become the most depressing show on tv.
I they want ratings to perk up they need to change it asap.

I agree with you they should have given us some happiness; 
but yes on some sort Puchki isn't backing down she is being firm big time; I think coming to the part of what will shan do when Ridhoy asked him to bring asmita back? (not even saying Puckhi) idk what he will do because it will be interesting because he loves his Puckhi but he also loves Ridhoy? 
but what I think will happen because he said in yestruday episode he left everyone behind and he came for this love; I think he will close Puckhi but I can be  wrong ahaha 
lets see what happens next week Monday it wil be interesting because Puchki apparently goes back to Soniguoci 
dyer.a thumbnail
I hope so otherwise the story will just move around in circle.
I haven't seen today's episode just got depressed after reading update.
Today was it Puchki who told Shaan to leave.
riti4u thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

I hope so otherwise the story will just move around in circle.

I haven't seen today's episode just got depressed after reading update.
Today was it Puchki who told Shaan to leave.

I agree about story moving in circle.. Well he has blackmailed Shan earlier before marriage too and then Shan went ahead to Puchki and asked her to marry Ridoy.. It would be interesting to see how this will go though when Puchki has decided that Shan needs to handle his own mess at home😆... and then come..

Yes Puchki tells Shan to go for Ridoy.. I was quite shocked that Shan didn't want to go but Puchki told him ..then he just ran ..😆
Edited by riti4u - 5 years ago
royalsgirl93 thumbnail
Originally posted by: riti4u

I agree about story moving in circle.. Well he has blackmailed Shan earlier before marriage too and then Shan went ahead to Puchki and asked her to marry Ridoy.. It would be interesting to see how this will go though when Puchki has decided that Shan needs to handle his own mess at home😆... and then come..

Yes Puchki tells Shan to go for Ridoy.. I was quite shocked that Shan didn't want to go but Puchki told him ..then he just ran ..😆

ya I think with puckhi telling or yelling at him to go to the house and to fix his repsonibilites is maybe showing that she needs time and shan needs to sort his problems out first and look after ridhoy; 

but Shan didn't say to Pucki to marry Ridhoy he said in the episode to come to the ceremony he didn't say anything about marry ridhoy; and she did come to the marriage but got sleeping pills and fell asleep and with that Ridhoy got psycho because he wanted that love or one sided love to marry asmita at any cost which was illegal because she was unconisous and that's not how ppl should get married; that is Ridhoy psycho side; 
yes in today episode he asked Shan on the hositpal bed to get asmita back; will shan do that will his blackmail work on Shan; and knowing shan will he get Asmita or not??? that is the big question has Shan changed from what he said to Puchki in yestruday episode that he loves her and cant live without her...

at the same time; Ridhoy doesn't know that him and asmita are not legally married at all... completely married its SHAN AND PUCKHI that are married...so Ridhoy doesn't even know that that is not his wife but when he finds out which hopefully it is soon he will be more heartbroken and I think he will get more psycho and more obessed and maybe do something drangerous to get Asmita back and idk force her marriage again????but don't want to think about that lmao 

but yes we have to see what Shan decides and maybe Monday we will see that? but then the questions comes to on what will Nivi do? well she did curse Asmita in today episdoes

all in all I am not liking Ridhoy and his behaviour and his obsesse like move on Asmita said I don't want you in my life leave and get better and forget about me; 
how much obsesse can he have with her from seeing her beauty for the first time? or her understanding...he doesn't get that from the beginning on how Asmita gets when he is around? and he still hasn't figured out or maybe he has that Shan and Asmita are more closer and also Ridhoy doesn't get it that Asmita isn't her real name but Puckhi llike come on be smart or have some knowledge. 
Preeti.xo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Shaan can do anything but listen to this blackmailer. If he even decides to throw Asmita back into the hell she came out from then he does not deserve he and he never did.

Ridoy is just infatuated by her and he doesn't know where the limit is when someone tells him to step back. Even if he doesn't know they're not matried, there are boundaries for him still as a husband'.

The real challenge be now for Shaan cos he's stuck between two people who be loves a lot.
royalsgirl93 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Preeti.xo

Shaan can do anything but listen to this blackmailer. If he even decides to throw Asmita back into the hell she came out from then he does not deserve he and he never did.

Ridoy is just infatuated by her and he doesn't know where the limit is when someone tells him to step back. Even if he doesn't know they're not matried, there are boundaries for him still as a husband'.

The real challenge be now for Shaan cos he's stuck between two people who be loves a lot.

I think with Shan he doesn't know what to do; he is stuck between two people he loves however; who does he love more Puchki or Ridhoy? I feel he loves Puckhi way more but is confused because he is stuck between two people; 
but I feel he will go for Puchki because he things it is enough for people to decide what is right for him and not and telling him what to do; like even the fact in last week episode he left the house to get puckhi and he did; but it was Puckhi who told him to go back or he wouldn't have left

but lets see what happens in this week episodes should be interesting 
dyer.a thumbnail
I don't think that Shaan will bring Puchki for Ridoy.
From the bts video it shows that ridoy has came to sonagachi to find Asmita he will see a mujra and will imagine that the girl is Asmita.
I don't know what the makers are trying to do it seems ridoy character is getting too much footage.
What are the writers planning is beyond my comprehension.
The marriage truth remains hidden and it seems as the markers are in no hurry to reveal it.
Plus the arindam mystery has again been put on the backburner. The story is going round in circles and nothing else nothing gets resolved in this show.
royalsgirl93 thumbnail

I don't think that Shaan will bring Puchki for Ridoy.

From the bts video it shows that ridoy has came to sonagachi to find Asmita he will see a mujra and will imagine that the girl is Asmita.
I don't know what the makers are trying to do it seems ridoy character is getting too much footage.
What are the writers planning is beyond my comprehension.
The marriage truth remains hidden and it seems as the markers are in no hurry to reveal it.
Plus the arindam mystery has again been put on the backburner. The story is going round in circles and nothing else nothing gets resolved in this show.

ya I kind of agree with you on that point that Shan will not bring Puchki to Ridhoy; even today okay he called Puckhi but she doesn't pick up but he didn't know what to do because he knows Puckhi doesn't want to come to Ridhoy but only to Shan lmao ...

I don't know what the writers are doing it Is going in circles but who knows where there are taking this 

ya a lot of things are getting pushed backed but maybe that is the plan 
Shaan Thumbnail

Shaan