Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shruti. thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Originally posted by: Leenaaa

In my opninon,bepannah lost its charm after Arshad's entry (more like after 6 mnths leap) 😭

well, arshad was required..usually it happens.parents dont sit ideal until n unless girl gets married.bt i didnt lyk arshad.i was more  jealous thn Adi.he was so creepy.
Leenaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: shruti.

well, arshad was required..usually it happens.parents dont sit ideal until n unless girl gets married.bt i didnt lyk arshad.i was more  jealous thn Adi.he was so creepy.

marriage isnt part of achievement. no need the parents to hype about it😕
same didnt like arshad but... harshad is better😆

tereliyex thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Lol BP lost it charm when Aditya became Zoya's azeez dost in 2 days. A gradual friendship would've been fine but I found the buildup to love so unrealistic I wanted a proper realization track for both.

Let's not forget this show was centered around rebuilding yourself after a bad relationship and that wasn't explored at all. Edited by -Ishana- - 5 years ago
Leenaaa thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Ishana-

Lol BP lost it charm when Aditya became Zoya's azeez dost in 2 days. A gradual friendship would've been fine but I found the buildup to love so unrealistic I wanted a proper realization track for both.

Let's not forget this show was centered around rebuilding yourself after a bad relationship and that wasn't explored at all.

yess so true 
colors just ruined everything.better if it aired on sonyliv 
wish if we can read the original script

tereliyex thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

yessso true
colors just ruined everything.better if it aired on sonyliv
wish if we can read the original script

That would be a treat!!!
Leenaaa thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Ishana-

That would be a treat!!!

n imagine a really good animator from fans would animate the story  
nayantara. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

In my opninon,bepannah lost its charm after Arshad's entry (more like after 6 mnths leap)😭

Yes BP was not the same after the six month leap.I think that is when the channel started interfering. 

If I remember right that was the time AR went off for a holiday to Turkey so obviously he was not directing.
Leenaaa thumbnail
Originally posted by: nayantara.

Yes BP was not the same after the six month leap.I think that is when the channel started interfering. 

If I remember right that was the time AR went off for a holiday to Turkey so obviously he was not directing.

who is AR?

nayantara. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

who is AR?

Aniruddh Rajderkar the director whose concept  and baby BP was.He was also responsible for the Jenshad pairing as he is a good friend of Jenny's and had directed HC in the initial stages of Humsafars.
Leenaaa thumbnail
Originally posted by: nayantara.

Aniruddh Rajderkar the director whose concept  and baby BP was.He was also responsible for the Jenshad pairing as he is a good friend of Jenny's and had directed HC in the initial stages of Humsafars.

oh yeah heard his name before