Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: RapChick101

And that sucks :/

Kunal is looks so goood and also I love how he balances stuff! Kuhu is...is just flamboyant.

Flamboyant? ðŸ˜• Ummm, that's a massive understatement don't you think? 
Miss-Behave thumbnail

Duuddeee.

If they make it the Sath Nibhana Saathiya then we are so doomed.

@bold: I know right?!🤣
Couple name kya hoyega? NalHu? I took Ku common🤣🤣

Nope! It would be KuKu  as in Cuckoo ðŸ¤ª
Miss-Behave thumbnail

Originally posted by: SK1509

If Kuhu were a boy viewers would all like and sympathise with her. I think that's why they made her female here. She's actually quite believable; yes she's illegitimate but she cares about her family and isn't afraid to make mistakes.

As good as Mishti is now, female leads on Star Plus always tend to turn into an Abla stereotype as time (and TRP chasing storylines develop). So from my perspective I'm clinging to Kuhu as the one character that will remain strong lol.

Characters at least need to be likeable. There's nothing likeable about kuhu. She has no reason to be jealous of mishti at all or insecure of her. 

I mean she keeps claiming mishti robbed her of everyone's love, yet everyone is there scrambling around kuhu whilst mishti is alone somewhere stood feeling like a stranger and kuhu's bullying behaviour and insensitive words help in no way. 

In all these episodes this week when kuhu was making all those claims of mishti robbing her family's love, I thought the family literally must run after mishti, talk about mishti all day and not even notice kuhu the way ITV shows families usually behaving like the world revolves around the female lead, but from the moment kuhu or kuhu and mishti both are in the same frame as the maheshwari's, the family is showering love on kuhu. What even was she talking about? ðŸ¤ª

I mean, what a major over-exaggeration kuhu was doing about mishti getting all the attention when it was kuhu getting all the attention at one point then mishti-kuhu equally getting attention from family members, but just rajshri on the side worrying about mishti. Such unnecessary drama she was creating. I'd find her relateable if she didn't come across as such a lying prima donna making claims of being neglected in favour of mishti when it's so obvious that the family dote on kuhu. Kuhu is just one of those really self-centered people who want it all and not just some. I mean she's so petty about everything, even mishti giving good advice to that girl ketki over not running away, even for that kuhu was acting petty. 

The word releateable IMO is so overused now and saying KUHU is relateable is an insult to today's girls as majority of us aren't insensitive to people's emotions or situations the way kuhu behaves. 
Edited by sammy17 - 5 years ago
SK1509 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sammy17

Characters at least need to be likeable. There's nothing likeable about kuhu. She has no reason to be jealous of mishti at all or insecure of her.

I mean she keeps claiming mishti robbed her of everyone's love, yet everyone is there scrambling around kuhu whilst mishti is alone somewhere stood feeling like a stranger and kuhu's bullying behaviour and insensitive words help in no way.

In all these episodes this week when kuhu was making all those claims of mishti robbing her family's love, I thought the family literally must run after mishti, talk about mishti all day and not even notice kuhu the way ITV shows families usually behaving like the world revolves around the female lead, but from the moment kuhu or kuhu and mishti both are in the same frame as the maheshwari's, the family is showering love on kuhu. What even was she talking about?🤪

I mean, what a major over-exaggeration kuhu was doing about mishti getting all the attention when it was kuhu getting all the attention at one point then mishti-kuhu equally getting attention from family members, but just rajshri on the side worrying about mishti. Such unnecessary drama she was creating. I'd find her relateable if she didn't come across as such a lying prima donna making claims of being neglected in favour of mishti when it's so obvious that the family dote on kuhu. Kuhu is just one of those really self-centered people who want it all and not just some. I mean she's so petty about everything, even mishti giving good advice to that girl ketki over not running away, even for that kuhu was acting petty.

The word releateable IMO is so overused now and saying KUHU is relateable is an insult to today's girls as majority of us aren't insensitive to people's emotions or situations the way kuhu behaves.

I have a fair skinned, blue eyed, size zero sister who passed for white in the UK. Growing up she always got more attention than me, would be put forward for things I wouldn't have been, and generally got that most important first chance at jobs / interviews where I often had to work doubly hard just to get noticed. She never experienced racism or insecurities about her appearance. Growing up with her was an exercise in bitterness lol

I can definitely understand the bitterness and the envy but there's love there too (we saw it when she ran after Mishti, when she keeps chasing after her). Relationships between siblings are never purely one way or the other. They are often a mixed bag. Especially amongst Gujjus where comparison is often the thief of joy!

IEdited by SK1509 - 5 years ago
RapChick101 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
^Hey hey hey! I'm a Gujarati too and we don't have any such moments of bitterness. Which is the case here. Kuhu being jealous is understandable but her insecurities are so high which seems weird because the fam is in love with her legit and Moshti is actually like an outsider. Her constant need to taunt mishti and bully her using sharp words makes her come across really mean (and mean is an understatement here).
ltelidevara thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8

Agreed. She comes out as someone who is intolerant,overposessive and insecure . With all the attention she grabs from everyone ,she need not feel jealous of Mishti at all. Her charecter is turning towards more negativity than anything else..Such charecters need to be given less screen space atleast..otherwise she gets on nerves..

Miss-Behave thumbnail

Originally posted by: ltelidevara

Agreed. She comes out as someone who is intolerant,overposessive and insecure . With all the attention she grabs from everyone ,she need not feel jealous of Mishti at all. Her charecter is turning towards more negativity than anything else..Such charecters need to be given less screen space atleast..otherwise she gets on nerves..

Yes! For her character to be likeable I need to be able to understand her complaints and insecurity if she is behaving this way, but what I see otherwise with all he doting she receives from the family whilst mishti stands feeling like a stranger as she remembers kuhu's taunts, remembers her own situation does not make any of kuhu's complaints valid at all. To me it simply seems she wants to lap up all the love of every single person and can't stand the idea of another child in the house receiving love too other than just her, because throughout the episode everyone was hovering over kuhu and showering her with love whilst it was just rajshri stood to the side worrying about mishti. 
nicegirl_good thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Sorry but the word illegitimate is not nice at all, it's not her fault how she was conceived so the label illegitimate is extremely mean.
RapChick101 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ilovedhanjanird

Sorry but the word illegitimate is not nice at all, it's not her fault how she was conceived so the label illegitimate is extremely mean.

It isn't mean. It means a child born out of wedlock, and moreover I clearly said that it isn't her fault that she conceived. 
I used the word in the context of her also being as much an outsider as Mishti because Kuhu thinks blood overpowers any bond of love.

If I referred to her as a mistake or a Ba**ard, then that would be mean.

Hope that clears it for you.
nicegirl_good thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

It isn't mean. It means a child born out of wedlock, and moreover I clearly said that it isn't her fault that she conceived.
I used the word in the context of her also being as much an outsider as Mishti because Kuhu thinks blood overpowers any bond of love.

If I referred to her as a mistake or a Ba**ard, then that would be mean.

Hope that clears it for you.

Illegitimate is an outdated term and only used to belittle people. It basically means "NAJAYAAZ which again is an offensive term. Whether she was born in and out of wedlock isn't really the big deal since she is still related to everyone there , just like she would have been if was born in a wedlock. I just think people should stop using terms like illegitimate and NAJAYAAZ to define someone.