Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AnyaRSingh thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Fireiswithinus

And... why is she not angry with kartik at all ????

Like man he stole your kid. He did it. 
Atleast show some anger... instead of telling how naira is the top priority...do something for yourself

Asking kartik is such a low blow move because we all know how extreme and emotionally driven he is 
He will do something drastic no one expects just to get his way😆

its like using the short cut to get ur way asking kartik to solve it

Also naira forgets krish exists when kartik is around so the solution is simple in essence
just keep touching naira 
starring at her etc shel be like krish who

Keerti anger should be with kartik 
Dow naksh is doing all this while shes awake which furthers my belief even he thinks shes in a coma while being awake😆 shes so dead she needed to speak up for a while if she wants attention

but shes lazy to and is making kartik do it
who will be driven by his baby stealing guilt that will suddenly form which was missing so long and he will do something huge😕  
AnyaRSingh thumbnail

Originally posted by: rose2015

Writers are putting a bunch of crap together and calling it an episode. It's very clear after watching the spinoff that they are putting much more care and investing much more into that show. YRKKH is not their primary focus anymore so even the mehndi function was bland. The spinoff has much more grandeur and makes the Goenka's look quite poor. Even the Maheshwari's home looks much more grand(royal) compared to the Singhania home.

I refuse to watch😆 like NOPE
if my kaira is being downgraded so that show can be all grand I will still watch kaira more 

because kaira is lifeu😆
AnyaRSingh thumbnail
Lol u guys in the ep before this i loved the babys face when kartik carried him his eyes widened and his expression was like
oh u rem this peasant exists?
RapChick101 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: rose2015

Writers are putting a bunch of crap together and calling it an episode. It's very clear after watching the spinoff that they are putting much more care and investing much more into that show. YRKKH is not their primary focus anymore so even the mehndi function was bland. The spinoff has much more grandeur and makes the Goenka's look quite poor. Even the Maheshwari's home looks much more grand(royal) compared to the Singhania home.

Unfortunately, the Goenkas' are very poor. Not wealth wise but definitely sense wise. They lack almost all normal human traits.