Posted: 5 years ago
Sure kaira are adorable 
But i found myself wishing the ep would just end

also found keerti's speech so boring because she forgot that kartik did the exact same thing to her... 
like its asking him to chose her over naira was it just me or did he also think W*F is she telling me this for he looked stunned that she was trying to tell him to do something 

also he cant be angry at naksh coz i also that flash in his eyes...because he always put naira first ๐Ÿ˜†

Also i am happy keerti spoke up but i found her way about it wrong...
complaining she had it tough during the separation just seemed like she was whinning for no reason

because honestly the two people who were the most tortured during that separation was kaira...naksh never told u not to go see the goenkas etc...he was so supportive of u doing ur dumb ideas to get kaira back together...

also naksh has always been about his family before u and u never spoke up about it and took it quietly by telling kartik about it what is he supposed to do? 

Again involving kaira in their probs unnecessarily i wish keerti just packed her shit and told naksh shes leaving coz shes done with his shit and no1 can dare take krish from her

Naira's baby hogging and general ignorance was cute till a point but i find her annoying as well...
she literally seems like shes in another world

What is wrong with rishab i wish cvs would stop confusing everyone yday he was upset today he is dancing happy and smiling like pick on ship and leave him in it stop flipping him

If he is in love with naira show him in love with naira
and kartik able to see it...
I dont want kartik solving keertis shit sure he should apologize but i dont want him solving shit between her and naksh

Naira is anything but adorable anymore.
Everyone is interfering at another level in this show, but it's just heights to pick up your brother's baby all the damn time, she is highkey obsessed now.
Originally posted by RapChick101

Naira is anything but adorable anymore.
Everyone is interfering at another level in this show, but it's just heights to pick up your brother's baby all the damn time, she is highkey obsessed now.

That baby is so cute i would do the same ๐Ÿ˜† i just watch him and ignore everyone else in his scenes 

Naira has become annoying dow so agree with u on that
Originally posted by AnyaRSingh

That baby is so cute i would do the same ๐Ÿ˜† i just watch him and ignore everyone else in his scenes 

Naira has become annoying dow so agree with u on that

The minute Naira comes any where around the baby, I just change the channel๐Ÿ˜†
Really boring episode. So weird to see Karthik with Keerti. I felt she should have showed her anger at Karthik more. Like W*F your stupid actions are affecting my life.

Kartik's face was like blank like he could care less what Keerti thinks or feels. He really doesn't give a damn.

Naira's look I didn't like. (the hair, the outfit, the earings) Edited by rose2015 - 5 years ago
I m so pissed. 
Like this alll things keerti said made no sense because she was saying it to kartik. 
She is supposed to say all this to either naksh or the singhanias. 
Like wait a second. Jabse ye rishte jude hai and i was like dude you got a family that is far far better from that aditya. 
It was because of naira.
And what separation mein she was talking about. They were romanancing. She was saying naksh business and i was gaping like registering that naira had her life flipped out. 
Your mayke wala threw her out. 
She had one support only one. That was her father and you are worried about his business. 
No one . Till i remember said once about not going to her mayka. 
She was free to go. 
Ofcourse other people get effected if one person in family has problem. 
And that is that family and frnds are for. They dont go celebrating if your family has problems. 
I agree that when naksh said she should have slapped him and put some sense.she should have slapped kartik for stealing the baby. 
He did it. 
Naksh is now doing it. 
He is your baby. 
Naira doesnt know one thing man. 
How can she put all the blame on her...like she says i love her then starts the rant that how only she is affected. 
No man..that was so bad. 
Also has kartik no shame. He should have atleast tried to explain her..why he did it. 
Naksh is responsible for the bad behaviour he does. 
Such a bad episode. 
I dont know what writers are doing. 

And naira has taken a 180 turn. 
She is now not caring once what anyone thinks wants or is anypne in problem...and for once i like minding her own business. 

And... why is she not angry with kartik at all ????
Like man he stole your kid. He did it. 
Atleast show some anger... instead of telling how naira is the top priority...do something for yourself
Writers are putting a bunch of crap together and calling it an episode. It's very clear after watching the spinoff that they are putting much more care and investing much more into that show. YRKKH is not their primary focus anymore so even the mehndi function was bland. The spinoff has much more grandeur and makes the Goenka's look quite poor. Even the Maheshwari's home looks much more grand(royal) compared to the Singhania home.
Originally posted by RapChick101

The minute Naira comes any where around the baby, I just change the channel๐Ÿ˜†

She is super annoying with the baby like i know they are trying to show us she is close to krish but i honestly think shivi is far to young for this mommy-ness she comes of as a kid no offence and i love her other than that
Originally posted by Fireiswithinus

I m so pissed. 
Like this alll things keerti said made no sense because she was saying it to kartik. 
She is supposed to say all this to either naksh or the singhanias. 
Like wait a second. Jabse ye rishte jude hai and i was like dude you got a family that is far far better from that aditya. 
It was because of naira.
And what separation mein she was talking about. They were romanancing. She was saying naksh business and i was gaping like registering that naira had her life flipped out. 
Your mayke wala threw her out. 
She had one support only one. That was her father and you are worried about his business. 
No one . Till i remember said once about not going to her mayka. 
She was free to go. 
Ofcourse other people get effected if one person in family has problem. 
And that is that family and frnds are for. They dont go celebrating if your family has problems. 
I agree that when naksh said she should have slapped him and put some sense.she should have slapped kartik for stealing the baby. 
He did it. 
Naksh is now doing it. 
He is your baby. 
Naira doesnt know one thing man. 
How can she put all the blame on her...like she says i love her then starts the rant that how only she is affected. 
No man..that was so bad. 
Also has kartik no shame. He should have atleast tried to explain her..why he did it. 
Naksh is responsible for the bad behaviour he does. 
Such a bad episode. 
I dont know what writers are doing. 

And naira has taken a 180 turn. 
She is now not caring once what anyone thinks wants or is anypne in problem...and for once i like minding her own business. 

The writers lost it i know someone mentioned the other show is better so they are concentrating on that...so what do i say to that I will not watch it at all because of this (sorry uncle rajan but kaira is the love of my life and i wont be distracted by anything u throw out there)

They are neglecting kaira and making any rubish

Keerti i can understand what naira did for her is alag from her emotion as a mother and i feel she should have differentiated with that 
she loved the fact naksh was so caring towards his family as well and should have been like i have no prob with that 
but i draw the line with krish i would have so much respect for her

But NOPE she made a bogus argument its like someone wrote this completely forgetting what really happened in the leap ...

No wonder kartik looked kind of stunned he was probably thinking are u kidding me u had the most to go through i was a effing alcoholic u dumb cow and had a creepy naagin breathing down my neck
and ur complaining about how bad u had it like alcoholic vs a dumb cow with dumb plots to put kaira back together 
then crying when they do get back together for no reason 

Who ever is writing keerti puts her all over the place

dont understand how she went to kartik of all ppl i wish she atleast still established she never wants to see him again i guess breaking of ties with him was just something she said for decoration
Edited by AnyaRSingh - 5 years ago