Krishna Chali London

Teri Meri Khamoshiyan - KrishVeer FF (my version) Ch 3 pg13 UPDATED

EMERSONisanASS thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago
Hello hi bye bye  πŸ˜† after ages m gonna be back with my new FF (last FF was in Begusarai forum) 
ab thoda mai apna intro de deti hu... m niharika and yahan par mujhe DVPM bulate hai sabπŸ˜†πŸ˜†  and m back with my version of krishveer's story :- 

Okay... Before starting the fan fiction ... Lemme introduce the two protagonists 

Dr.Veer Sahay : One of the best cardiologist in London . He's smart, handsome , intelligent but short-tempered . He can't tolerate fake persons , liars etc etc . He's the dream of every women in London . And ... He hates Indian people  and he doesn't want to reveal it. He is rude towards Indians except his mum and sister πŸ˜³. In short he wants everything to be perfect. He had a girlfriend named Shivani who left him , when he needed her the most.😑

Krishna Shukla: A beautiful girl born in Lucknow , who has many dreams about her dream career  and that is becoming an architect.😳 She's loved by everyone a lot. Her dad is a well respected businessman.. Without mom she was raised her only bua. Currently she's persuing her bachelor's degree in architecture from London. But one thing that scared her the most ... that is the stalker who followed her everywhere in Lucknow. Due to this the whole family shifted to Edinburgh😳

Prologue:
It's Krishna's internship time and she's already getting late for work. Noor, her bff is shouting... Krishna hurry up we are getting late πŸ˜• Krishna rwplies back... Ya coming... don't shout πŸ˜›πŸ˜†
Noor : This is London , not EdinburghπŸ˜†.
Krishna: I know and mujhe papa n bua ki yaad aa rahi hai😭
Awww poor you!  Noor hugs her back and they leaves for internship job πŸ˜³ 
After finishing their work both are heading back and Krishna receives a call from that stalker and she starts shaking πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­ on the road ... She shouts I will call the police if you ever called me again πŸ˜‘. She starts panicking and a car is about to hit her before it hits the car stops and Bam !!! Dr. Veer comes out and badly scolds her . Hey you ! Are you blind πŸ˜‘ if you wanna die then die somewhere ...Idiot! But due to shivering Krishna faints and falls on the ground.  And she wakes up in hospital after 2hrs.. Noor is worried.
Krishna are you alright? Says Noor 
"yes m okay" πŸ˜Š
 Who saved me ?  Asks Krishna  and Noor gets silent...πŸ₯±

I know prologue is so short 
But will try to write more 
Edited by Nihaaa - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aaliya_Fizz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Our hoye khatam itna jaldi...Kyu
I want to read more...plz update Kar na yaar...plz
Uff I love this new story...daal yaar plz
Thabassum19 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Krishna's  background is interesting...unlike from malihabad she is from lucknow ..just becoz of a stalker ..they shifted to London?
Okay I'm not gonna look for logics πŸ˜†...phele hi mulaqhaat takraar tha ...good let's see what happens next ...great start bud ...⭐️
EMERSONisanASS thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Thabassum19

Krishna's  background is interesting...unlike from malihabad she is from lucknow ..just becoz of a stalker ..they shifted to London?

Okay I'm not gonna look for logics πŸ˜†...phele hi mulaqhaat takraar tha ...good let's see what happens next ...great start bud ...⭐️

Edinburgh is in Scotland
And  about the stalker I will tell ya later 

EMERSONisanASS thumbnail
Her family lives in Edinburgh and she studies in London
Thabassum19 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Nihaaa

Her family lives in Edinburgh and she studies in London

And she is not a doctor but an architect here ?
That's new...I wonder how she will end up with doctor  πŸ˜‰
Have faith in you...πŸ˜‰ u wud justice...⭐️
RupRavfever thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Arre yeh kya ? Shuru hua Aur khatam bhi hogaya ? 😳 πŸ˜•
Btw looks interesting & mysterious
But y it is so short 😭
Anyways I want to let u knw I loved it
Plz do continue & update soon
U don't know me πŸ˜† I'll start ranting for updates πŸ˜›

Ps: sorry nihu I was out that's y I couldn't replied u in AT
zayana123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I was craving to read FF on krishveer. Thanks for sharing some alternate character storyline.. Waiting for the next..
Aaliya_Fizz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Aww Awwwsome siggie nihaa❀️
Renee.Clare thumbnail
Most Liked (January 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Wow,  Nihaa,  speechless,  it's just awesome,  please keep writing , I am loving this. And the pics are just so apt. πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š