Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

So Kalank actually was Alia's 'audition tape' for SLB - Page 4

Posted: 5 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Born.BaigaN

SLB really got floored by this weird sucking in & nostril flaring expressions not to mention the atrangi smug smile/smirk of "Roop"πŸ˜† but then he did approve zombie Mastani, so figuresπŸ˜†

Baki Kjo toh has totally gone bonkers, everywhere he be like
πŸ˜†

@In the song video
Madhuri is SLB taking audition for the FL.
Roop is Aliaa who without permission guske show offs her charm and takes the center(Lead role) πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

GumGum thumbnail

SLB really got floored by this weird sucking in & nostril flaring expressions not to mention the atrangi smug smile/smirk of "Roop"πŸ˜† but then he did approve zombie Mastani, so figuresπŸ˜†

πŸ˜†

First gif and third one... Giraffe Bani Vulture.
MercurialMedusa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Karan has done so many favors in the past that now even if genuine effort gets her acclaim he will rush to claim the fame. She is stuck in the muck.
sania349 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: peach-spice

Her contemporaries would probably make better heroine material too. But since Alia is ek number 1 SLB can't go wrong? 

SLB won't go wrong with her thats for sure. Maybe she is suited, I have no idea. kjo does still get involved though in some way when in reality he should leave that girl alone. SLB still may have wanted her im sure.
I was just pointing out the ridiculousness of her contemporaries not having drive to work. 
they all struggle to just get good films and they are 10X more likely to flop b/c they are not given roles and movies that are guaranteed successes. they work with what they get, in other words they have to settle. that's unfair imo.

LiveEatLove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: hantel

Guess SLB's niece has already signed her next movie with Dharma. Or Kjo will present that niece and Meezaan wala movie. That explains why Kjo called Meezan a potential superstar when Meezu is not even his protege. 

He did so coz Meezaan is Navya Nanda's bff/bf .
sania349 thumbnail
SLB is no saint against nepotism. didnt he cast ranbir and sonam for their debut? wanting alia when she was 9 when she probably had nothing to offer in terms of talent. we all saw SOTY come on.
mystic786 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Yup, an 80 crore audition tape.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Karan does everything lavishly so it's only natural that he would make such an expensive audition tape for Aloo πŸ˜†

I don't think it's a coincidence that SLB casting her announcement was made the next day after Ghar More Pardesiya released πŸ€£ 
CuttingChai thumbnail
These scenes are supposed to introduce the ethereal Roop but instead we see a asthmatic Roop.πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Always out of breath and sucking in air in confusion. Is it Oxygen I am breathing in or CO2? πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†

mango.chutney thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sania349

SLB won't go wrong with her thats for sure. Maybe she is suited, I have no idea. kjo does still get involved though in some way when in reality he should leave that girl alone. SLB still may have wanted her im sure.
I was just pointing out the ridiculousness of her contemporaries not having drive to work. 
they all struggle to just get good films and they are 10X more likely to flop b/c they are not given roles and movies that are guaranteed successes. they work with what they get, in other words they have to settle. that's unfair imo.

I completely agree. I think her contemporaries are very hard working. Too bad they don't all have the same connections. πŸ˜•
sania349 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mystic786

Yup, an 80 crore audition tape.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Karan does everything lavishly so it's only natural that he would make such an expensive audition tape for Aloo πŸ˜†

I don't think it's a coincidence that SLB casting her announcement was made the next day after Ghar More Pardesiya released πŸ€£ 

also ironically he releases her song first. things seem way more planned on his part. I am just very entertained and curious as to what alia will do after she's worked with every top notch director by the time she is 30. 
skys the limitπŸ˜†