Hriju321 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Oh what a conniving old fox is Fui!! She manipulated the situation,juggled her words and used her sorry past to milk the situation in her favour and the poor girl Ketki did not even realise that she has been gently pushed to do what she did not want to do! And with a finesse like a hot knife through butter! Kudos to the lady BUT only one person in the room saw through her shenanigans---Abeer hated it and felt claustrophobic enough to leave the house in search for some balm to his claustrophobia on the manipulations and shackles of an overbearing mother/guardian/dictator. He is born to be free.😊
The character of Kuhu till now has disgusted me.She is shallow,self centric,unsympathetic and has very little empathy. 

Shaheer is very good as Abeer.I hope he gets a hair cut--he looks more dashing with cropped hair.😳

Whoever is writing the shayaris--πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Cautiously waiting for the story to unfold.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Awaay thumbnail

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
The content of this post has been Hidden by User.
made-in-charms thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
True she acually used her husband leaving her as a manipulation !
I hope Ketki realises before its too late.
Kunal to mumma's boy lagta hai !
Loving the free spirited Abir β€οΈ
And hat's off to whoever is writing the shayaris , those shayaris sound 10x beautiful in Shaheer's deep voice !!

Originally posted by: Sonatia

I just love him with that camera  the deep voice and the shayeri β˜ΊοΈ

Although I like him better in long hair πŸ˜†
Kuhu annoyed me to death ! At first I liked her but then the sibling rivalry went too far πŸ₯±

Can I like this post 100000000 times !
I want Kuhu to disappear from my screen permanently and even her chemistry with Kunal seems offputting ,I just dont see it.

Hriju321 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sonatia

This scene enraged me ! I was like what a manipulative bi*** !  😑 Ketki is one sweet little innocent naive girl, she needs to be a lot smarter than that in today's world.

Wasn't it obvious that Fui was being manipulative ?πŸ₯±
Nobody in the house dates speaking against fui ! I don't why ! 
I like the free spirit of Abeer. (Pardon my 'ee') , I like the carelessness, the madness, the wild spirit of breaking free of all the chains. I just love him with that camera  the deep voice and the shayeri β˜ΊοΈ

Although I like him better in long hair πŸ˜†
Kuhu annoyed me to death ! At first I liked her but then the sibling rivalry went too far πŸ₯±

Shaheer's voice is one of his assets! πŸ˜³
preethik thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Fui seems to be a modern kokila ben which made rupal famous. I would not blame fui completely as she believes that love marriages don't work & only arranged marriages like ketkis parents works. The only thing I can't understand is why everybody is scare of her?
She seems to have genuine affection for the kids including Abeer.
Shaheer was superb today. His eyes conveyed all the emotions ( excitement, anger, suspicion, sadness & naughtiness) all in a space of 10-15 mins. On top of it the shayari in that deep voice! Wow!
As for the treatment of mishti by kuhu saw a clip somewhere where mishti is being mean to kuhu when they were kids. So maybe there is a back story to kuhu being the way she is.
Btw the actress playing kuhu needs to tone it down. I understand she is the chulbuli types but she is overacting. Hope she settles in soon as these are early days.
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Yeah she is manipulative . If the family didnt take ketki in a wrong way, that she was missing on an imp day, that doesnt mean she will get along well with the boy too..whats the harm if both talk to each other and decide? This didnt happen in aksharas time also where both were given a chance to talk, although the maheshwaris were reluctant, they understood..but that was bec akshara was nervous, not bec they didnt want akshara to interact with the boy..this is not how arranged marriages are arranged , they are giving a very wrong picture..

Anyhow  , the set up , visuals for todays scene between abeer and mishti was beautiful . 
RapChick101 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
She is highly manipulative and is extremely controlling.

Shaheer Sheikh looks ravishing and refreshing! β˜ΊοΈ
adyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I was going to make a post about the same /
She is so manipulative and the crafty way in which she didn't let abir speak up made me so pissed , she is such sly fox and mishti and abir will put her in her shoes .
Honestly , I feel her cunning ways might have made abirs dad who might have also been a free spirit run away 😑
The way she was taunting abir made me very upset and angry at her .
She is so desperate to get them married πŸ˜†
What a hitler !
Rather than Big Ben , ,that suits her better .
His shayaris
Enough said