New beginnings and new enemies for Purva-Vedant!

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 5 years ago
Hey all!
So, Purva and Vedant have decided to give their marriage another chance and I am so happy 

I can't wait to see how their relationship grows. Purva is someone who gives a relationship her all and Vedant is committed, caring and loving. 

I hope the CVs give us scenes which portray growth in their relationship and also some romance. ðŸ˜³

Of course, with this new beginning has come a new enemy- Purva's own sister Pankhuri. I remember when the show started a lot of people were singing Pankhuri's praises while dissing Purva, but we clearly now know who is the better sister. 

For all of Purva's faults, she is upfront. Not like Pankhuri who acts like an angel but is actually a ðŸ¤¬. 

What I don't understand is, does Pankhuri not trust and love her 'Di' enough to tell her she loves Vedant? If she thinks her love for Vedant is supreme and Purva does not love him, then why not tell Purva? I am sure Purva would have stood aside if Pankhuri told her. ðŸ¤“

Now, the trio of Babuji-Bua-Sanju has been expanded to become a fattu four- Babuji, Bua, Sanju and his Pankhu. 

What do you think will happen next? 
Edited by clarity - 5 years ago
omg i was so pissed at pankhu for ruining purveds date.can nani come back quickly and take her away.and now she wants to see how long can purva act as the good bahu.i hope purva tries and gell in the family atleast for vedants sake.i know its not easy in joint family but she could try,but the thing i dont understand why is babuji being so nice,something is wrong im sure and now as what you say along with babuji gomti bu sanju comes along pankhu who is being a kebab ni haddi for purved.
Originally posted by jacinta_91

omg i was so pissed at pankhu for ruining purveds date.can nani come back quickly and take her away.and now she wants to see how long can purva act as the good bahu.i hope purva tries and gell in the family atleast for vedants sake.i know its not easy in joint family but she could try,but the thing i dont understand why is babuji being so nice,something is wrong im sure and now as what you say along with babuji gomti bu sanju comes along pankhu who is being a kebab ni haddi for purved.

IDK what type of pilgrimage Nani has gone on. Has she gone to Mars? 😆 I won't be surprised if the CVs kill Nani's character midway to ensure Pankhu stays in Sanjivani Sadan- to create problems between Purva-Vedant. 

I am sure when push comes to shove, Pankhu will think marrying Sanju is the only way she can stay close to Dr Vedant. ðŸ¤¢ She is already showing obsessive tendencies. The time for Psycho Pankhuri is not far off. 

I think Purva will try her best to fit in with Vedant's family, but Pankhuri will try to torpedo her efforts. She won't even have to work hard 'cause poor Purva trusts her and will tell her everything. 

Babuji- Well, I think he is laying low so his role in the whole Aggarwal-Chaukas kaand does not come out. If you note, it has not been revealed that Babuji was also working with them. They have left it for the future. 

I do think the CVs need to come up with some new ideas than BaBuSaPa (Babuji-Bua-Sanju-Pankhuri) ðŸ˜‰ plotting against Purved. It will get boring soon.