Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ithihaas thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Originally posted by: ...Nihara...

Thank god She didnt give torn sleeves to Dhinku in DIB ... he wore only torn jeans😆...Otherwise Sheared rooster look with beardless face along with torn sleeves would have been more disaster😆...Daksh is already looking  awful with that pony and torn sleeves...

Shivaani kalakaari is full on in that new show of her Divya Dristhi...😆

may be she might give some to the cast there...😆

ithihaas thumbnail
Just found the costumes of other cast as well...lmao, even dadi was not spared...🤣

Edited by ithihaas - 5 years ago
Free_Rein thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ithihaas

Just found the costumes of other cast as well...lmao, even dadi was not spared... 🤣

For me these chicken feather clothes tops the atrangi clothes list😆...I have never seen such an atrocious clothes in my life😆...They are looking like chickens or birds with wings and feathers ready to fly at any time🤣...And i forgot about those fur blouses😆...So i think they look more like a hybrid resulting from crossing(genes)  between Birds and animals having fur🤣

If ppl walk on the road with such clothes ..in india ppl dont think they are humans😆...May be ppl on western side of the world wear such clothes to keep themselves warm...but in India that too in Mumbai🤣...

And W*F with the suits of Shakti,Tej and Rudy,ACP Ranveer🤣...These suits look like 70's style😆😆
Edited by ...Nihara... - 5 years ago
ithihaas thumbnail

For me these chicken feather clothes tops the atrangi clothes list😆...I have never seen such an atrocious clothes in my life😆...They are looking like chickens or birds with wings and feathers ready to fly at any time🤣...And i forgot about those fur blouses😆...So i think they look more like a hybrid resulting from crossing(genes)  between Birds and animals having fur🤣

If ppl walk on the road with such clothes ..in india ppl dont think they are humans😆...May be ppl on western side of the world wear such clothes to keep themselves warm...but in India that too in Mumbai🤣...

And W*F with the suits of Shakti,Tej and Rudy,ACP Ranveer🤣...These suits look like 70's style😆😆

I just realised that they are chicken feathers🤣. ...I thought them as some kind of lace...

how the hell did Shivaani get this idea of chicken feather and fur ? ðŸ¥±ðŸ¤£
Free_Rein thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

I just realised that they are chicken feathers 🤣. ...I thought them as some kind of lace...

how the hell did Shivaani get this idea of chicken feather and fur ? ðŸ¥±ðŸ¤£

Did you notice Pinky's fur top?😆...It is not even blouse🤣...And Dadi's also ðŸ¤£..her's is full sleeves ðŸ˜†
Edited by ...Nihara... - 5 years ago
ithihaas thumbnail

Did you notice Pinky's fur top?😆...It is not even blouse🤣...And Dadi's also ðŸ¤£..her's is full sleeves ðŸ˜†

yes its a waist length Kurti types...but I have seen such blouses for Pinky earlier too...trying to find pics...will post...check any of the function pics..you can see her blouses like that only...
maanmeet1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Just found the costumes of other cast as well...lmao, even dadi was not spared...🤣

🤣 
and the list for atrangi costumes goes on...
what kind of combination is that...
maanmeet1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
and they made dadi sit on some chair with that costume 
ithihaas thumbnail
Originally posted by: maanmeet1

and they made dadi sit on some chair with that costume 

poor Dadi...I cannot imagine what she might have thought looking at the costume...😆
ithihaas thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Remember Annika's dress during this dinner date ? I am trying to find the full pic of Annika in this weird dress....😆