Yeh Rishtey Hai Pyaar Ke

What is abir's job?

adyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
There were some rumours about shaheer playing a rock star or something which is obviously not true .
I thought he is a photographer but confused by his line , at the end my app helped .
So did he make the app ?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

made-in-charms thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I am confused about his job as well.
But I think he is a photographer , he's always with the camera. 
varshini15 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i think his main job is photography only , in todays precap also he was with camera only . may be before abir and kunal together made that app (just my guess)
sjain thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Well they havent clearly shown what his job is..But he seems to be photographer..Not sure
adyaa thumbnail
Originally posted by: sjain

Well they havent clearly shown what his job is..But he seems to be photographer..Not sure

Yeah that's what he has been doing for the past 21 days at least
Shaavi thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: adyaa

There were some rumours about shaheer playing a rock star or something which is obviously not true .
I thought he is a photographer but confused by his line , at the end my app helped .
So did he make the app ?

I feel he is a businessman by profession. But is unconventional by also taking his hobbies seriously too. Meaning he gives time to himself by going on trips, photography, shaayari etc.
adyaa thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shaavi

I feel he is a businessman by profession. But is unconventional by also taking his hobbies seriously too. Meaning he gives time to himself by going on trips, photography, shaayari etc.

Makes sense and will also be pretty interesting to watch
adyaa thumbnail
Originally posted by: sjain

It's like a hobby I think
Arjunasr thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
That's what confused me as well. He seems quite distant from his mother, who decides for everyone in the household, his brother appears to be a proper business man atleast by looks.
In the last two episodes we have only seen him with his camera and doing shayari, maybe creativity is his hobby and he has other sources of income.

But no worries we surely get to know his profession, he'll have yo inform the girl's family about his job.
adyaa thumbnail
Originally posted by: Arjunasr

That's what confused me as well. He seems quite distant from his mother, who decides for everyone in the household, his brother appears to be a proper business man atleast by looks.

In the last two episodes we have only seen him with his camera and doing shayari, maybe creativity is his hobby and he has other sources of income.

But no worries we surely get to know his profession, he'll have yo inform the girl's family about his job.

Yeah , because he seems very well respected in the family .
And even Meenakshi , earlier I thought she doesn't respect abir but today I realised she does .
Ans her reaction yesterday was based on the fact that he will misunderstand her