Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 5 years ago
Originally posted by: pjyo

No,  Indira gandhi  was  the defence minister twice- In 1975 for a day and for two years  1980-1982. Technically that does make her defence minister twice and is acknowledged by current ministry's details -Here take a look at entries 23 and 27

And technically a minister is only as independent as the prime minister wants him/her to be whether full-fledged or not. 

handling defense ministry as PM is different from being a dedicated defense minister 

IG never held the office of defense ministry, she handled it under PMO ... 

but that's fine !
Pain-in-ur-Neck thumbnail
Originally posted by: pjyo

yep,battle against terrorism is never ending 🤔and fighting elections by whipping up nationalistic jingoism is downright opportunism👎🏼 .Our soldiers⭐️ daily fight and dedication👏 at the border is much much bigger than any politicians speeches & photo ops sitting in fighter planes .

Politicians should focus on joblessness ,womens safety ,farmer suicides,demonetization debacle and other burning  issues rather than diverting topics by creating hindu muslim fights 👎🏼and cow politics 😵..

We as people should learn to question them instead of believing their propaganda debates on  these permanently 'breaking news'tv 🤪channels.
We are all very patriotic and respect our soldiers⭐️ but anyone raising questions on government's stand  is quickly labelled😲 anti national or pakistani-Noise polluting arnabs 😵and sambit patras🤪 aren't the litmus test to our patriotism😳..
Heres a funny take on how politicians fool us using our brave jawans name

Everything public sees is only the "first layer" of a deep down web of tunnels! ... The more you read and hear about these political parties, the more cynical I get ... it's beyond any resolution! ... 
mr.ass thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Javed akhtar is a well known dog of sonia gandhi. He is an arrogant, hypocritical POS. Only liberal POS like this human trash called javed akhtar 
pjyo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: 4thPrincoholic

Everything public sees is only the "first layer" of a deep down web of tunnels! ... The more you read and hear about these political parties, the more cynical I get ... it's beyond any resolution! ... 

Trumps and modis of the world do turn me cynical but after seeing jecinda arden i feel optimistic again.Such  a strong leader who unites people 👍🏼courageous, empathetic  even after the gruesome massacre😭 .
Amazing  leadership qualities👍🏼.
 Hopefully  we too get leaders like her someday .
Ranjali thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I found the interview just onesided and only bjp bashing.
I wish kunal had asked Javed Akhtar as to why he supported that JNU tukde tukde gang leader Kanhaiya😲