MauHaan/IshaaLi AT#9:Together Forever and Ever- DT Nt: 74- Pls Read - Page 7

Posted: 5 years ago
Did not see a WU today. From what I read , Mishti wants to quit work after marriage so that she can give full time to Veer.
As per her ,lack of time was the issue in Maunal marriage which led to the rest. She wants to ensure that a choti si baat like time is not a problem between her and Veer as a choti si baat can lead to something big.

Rest I don't know .
Originally posted by poiu123

Did not see a WU today. From what I read , Mishti wants to quit work after marriage so that she can give full time to Veer.
As per her ,lack of time was the issue in Maunal marriage which led to the rest. She wants to ensure that a choti si baat like time is not a problem between her and Veer as a choti si baat can lead to something big.

Rest I don't know .
there is a brief update in EDT 2nd last page
For today's updates link of the EDT page-

https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=5074873&TPN=14
Edited by Silpa91 - 5 years ago

Rest I don't know .
mishti fears samething may happen to her like mauli so she does not want to work.It is sad that her her mother's past has made her scared Edited by Silpa91 - 5 years ago
That's what. Mishti is making too many compromises in her life to have her version of happy marriage. Whether it's yes mummyji , agreeing to Veer always or quitting her job.

She is wrong here.

That's what. Mishti is making too many compromises in her life to have her version of happy marriage. Whether it's yes mummyji , agreeing to Veer always or quitting her job.

She is wrong here.
someone has to talk to her explain to her that she doesn't need to be like mauli.If mauli was alive she would have explained to her and mishti also would have opened up to mauli.
I'm not sure what Radhika is doing here. She was a good mom to Kunal and Mauli. But she is not that close to her grandkids and their issues.

They talk more to that Bua who is such a bad influence.

I'm not sure what Radhika is doing here. She was a good mom to Kunal and Mauli. But she is not that close to her grandkids and their issues.

They talk more to that Bua who is such a bad influence.
Wondering same 😲 Wat purpose of Radhika stay then who the only one Explain and Bonding with this all Grand children 😲 yesterday she said in case of Ansh -boys as boys (RuAnsh/Bond) Then Wat stopped her to deep bonding to MishRi 😕
[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gKPJ3qGXX5Y[/YOUTUBE]
helly s new show sufiyana pyaar mera s first promo
Edited by Poorabhforever - 5 years ago
EDITEDEdited by Poorabhforever - 5 years ago