Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

venu66 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
As all tried all means by sending msg to Ekta, balajee and leads but of no use ,I think now we have to send msgs to ankita and  vivek to send their respective partners for shooting together and make them realise the importance of yhm show in their carrier
so that we can get rid of these bds ðŸ¤”
zohakhan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Ab kya kaand kardiya Raman ne k that aurat was threatening Ishita that she will make Raman a pauper ? ðŸ˜•
Ravf thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
May b this will b fate of ekta s all long running shows.First show will run for nice 3 to 4 yrs...then 7 yrs leap...leads with children ...then slowly focus shifting to children...scenes of leads and children mixed so that everyone watch children s story also...slowly full focus on children...then bd s for leads...shut the show.Look wat ekta hav done to kkb.20 yrs leap...so that couple lived togthr for maxm 3 to 4 yrs and seperated for 27 yrs...ekta and creatives need oscar
BombayTroll thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: zohakhan7

Ab kya kaand kardiya Raman ne k that aurat was threatening Ishita that she will make Raman a pauper ?  😕

Raman ko Bhi Pata Nahi Hoga
sarsyed thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: BombayTroll

Raman ko Bhi Pata Nahi Hoga

Ishita will solve the kand and then inform him😳 surprise

Socho Banda sabji Lene jaata hai aur kand ho jaata hai 😲 ðŸ˜›looks like Raman jaldi mei uss aurat ki bhi sabji leke aagaya like once he bought some other kid from school instead of ruhi😆  kya kare bechari Ishita bande se ek chota kaam theek se nahi hota , ðŸ˜ƒtarkari Lene bheja yahan bhi chokri leke aagaya tharki ðŸ¤£
Edited by sarsyed - 5 years ago
sarsyed thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
So this holi will be fully organic?😆
I mean full of vegetables alu bhindi Loki ðŸ˜‰

Our pichki hui idli and sadaa hua chicken seem to be off the menu😭
Ab ki baar ishra holi nahi hai kya yaar😭
BombayTroll thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: sarsyed

Ishita will solve the kand and then inform him 😳 surprise

Socho Banda sabji Lene jaata hai aur kand ho jaata hai 😲 ðŸ˜›looks like Raman jaldi mei uss aurat ki bhi sabji leke aagaya like once he bought some other kid from school instead of ruhi😆  kya kare bechari Ishita bande se ek chota kaam theek se nahi hota , ðŸ˜ƒtarkari Lene bheja yahan bhi chokri leke aagaya tharki ðŸ¤£

Raman ka bad luck kharab hai
kanajigokul thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ravf

After going through twitter  i am surprised seeing these blind fans supporting bd s and their favs.According to them it is ok to have bd s since yhm is in 6 th yr.These blind fans dont know real problm because they are not watching yhm for long and are asking us also to stop watch yhm if we hav problm.Who the hell are they to tell us to stop watching the show.They are not ekta.It is our personal freedom what to watch or not becoz we are paying for channel

DT and Kp are very dedicated and hav given 5 long yrs for yhm .But it does not mean they can avoid yhm now until they quit .And Divan ne koi ehsaan nahi kiya by this 5 yrs dedication.They entertained us and in return got money fame awrds.so pls stop blindly defending them

Those are the fans who went gaga over DT RK chemistry immediately after the poster release😲😕. So they are not bothered about Ishra or DivAn. They are currently interested only in DT RK..and web series release
      The same set of fans might reacted opposite,  if kp would have got 3 projects and if the BDs  saga continued thereafter🥱

Haleyy thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ravf

May b this will b fate of ekta s all long running shows.First show will run for nice 3 to 4 yrs...then 7 yrs leap...leads with children ...then slowly focus shifting to children...scenes of leads and children mixed so that everyone watch children s story also...slowly full focus on children...then bd s for leads...shut the show.Look wat ekta hav done to kkb.20 yrs leap...so that couple lived togthr for maxm 3 to 4 yrs and seperated for 27 yrs...ekta and creatives need oscar

Yhm is my first and last ekta show ..

I was so curious about bhagya leap and read in wiki the core concept of that story
Comparatively , atleast their leads life has been somewhat explored to a level of them having 2 wedding ,memory loss n rekindling love and having 3 kids .

Only do we the online viewers having issues seeing with bd or even trp viewers can feel the difference? Like someone tell me if trp viewers whom you know sees this bd and can they differentiate it ..just curious to know ..

sreeu12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: zohakhan7

Shayad free time hoga tabhi kuch shoot karliya hoga  😆

I think BD were absent on that day, hence divan shooted together