Daily Discussion Thread 2 Krishna Chali London. - Page 3

Posted: 5 years ago
Originally posted by Laal.Ishq

She's definitely scared of the Shukla family..I mean the market scene kinda explains she flinches at the sight of the female Shukla 

Yeah but why ???? 
Is it becoz of what happened to her husband ??? Or is there another story here ??
Time has changed and they are not dependent on Shuklas anymore.
I know that Shuklas can stoop to any level to get what they want, but most of the times they are just bluff  and nothing more 
Originally posted by eshasrk

KV is the right choice for this character.
He aces the role of arrogant, determined and romantic 

I think Harshad Chopda would also fit in this character 

KV is the perfect choice for this role  😳 Sorry to say I donot find Harshad Chopda handsome and attractive at all, I find him dull, not at all appealing which KV mein kut kut kei bhara hai. Now don't kill meπŸ˜†
Edited by MayurArti_rocks - 5 years ago

Yeah but why ???? 
Is it becoz of what happened to her husband ??? Or is there another story here ??
Time has changed and they are not dependent on Shuklas anymore.
I know that Shuklas can stoop to any level to get what they want, but most of the times they are just bluff  and nothing more 

Exactly, why is she so scared of Shukla's, I also feel there is another story. 

KV is the right choice for this character.
He aces the role of arrogant, determined and romantic 

I think Harshad Chopda would also fit in this character 
I don't like watching Harshad Chopda the first time I watched him this was indeed the show why i joined I-F he was a complete villain and initially a side character always angry frustrated talking only rubbish may be that's why I can't connect with him as a lead then again everyone their pov and like...Sorry a lot to his fans.
@BOLD IN RED this is KV plus points...
Originally posted by MayurArti_rocks

KV is the perfect choice for this role  😳 Sorry to say I donot find Harshad Chopda handsome and attractive at all, I find him dull, not at all appealing which KV mein kut kut kei bhara hai. Now don't kill meπŸ˜†

I respect your opinion. 
I love Harshad Chopda and IMO he can nail any role he is given. He has really grown as an actor over the past years 

I really don't get Sunaina anymore. Is it still concern for her sons life and happiness that makes her go blind like this ???
I mean her son is openly gawking at the girl infront of him, clearly sending out a message that he wants her no matter what, even though he was sitting next to the one he is supposed to marry. 
And she stiil prefers NOT to see it ???
Sunaina knows her son very well...he can be stubborn as helll and if he wants something , not even his mom can keep him from getting it and still.

I think that is why she spoke to Krishna in the end of the episode. Becoz she knows she cannot get through her son , but if she wants something done, she can it get through Krishna 
And Krishna made a promise, so she will keep her word to a mother 

Now I want to know what Sunaina is going to do if Veer leaves Shivani standing at the altar and goes after Krishna. what will she do if he marries Krishna after all the warnings she gave to him ????

@BOLD As I said i also can't connect with Sunaina fears what she said and shows is not the same she likes krishna a lots but does not want her in Veer life instead of apologising for Veer behaviour being a responsible mom she talked a bit rudely to Krishna.
No specific reason for her fear why is she so scared of the shuklas'????
Veer wants Krishna he loves her now Sunaina also can't stop him...
I said if they bring a situation where Dubey's suffers a heart attack and Veer needs to go with the surgery and he says he wants to marry her first the TENSE SITUATION WILL CLOSE EVERYONE MOUTH and NO ONE IS GOING TO BLAME KRISHNA not of the shuklas' of course they can be handle afterwards...
Edited by ALUJNA21 - 5 years ago
Originally posted by MayurArti_rocks

I also don't like watching the actor Harshad Chopda at all.

I respect your opinion. 
I love Harshad Chopda and IMO he can nail any role he is given. He has really grown as an actor over the past years 
we also do respect your POV.
I guess sunaina is scared becoz ..shukla family still thinks they own sahay...becoz veer works in there hospital .. .
And also I donno whether she likes Krishna for real or she just keeps saying ...she cares for her...
Wow... less than 2 hours and you girls are already 4 pages done... πŸ‘πŸ‘

On a totally different note - with this upgrade in the rank I am now a little hopeful that the KCL might not end just yet... 

I know I am a little fast forward but I was now daydreaming about how Veer would convince Krishna to continue her studies. Because even if she accepts her love and/or gets married to Veer her guilt of Radhay dying because of her remains... I hope they execute this track...