Divya Drishti

karan khanna (shikhar ) enters divyadrishti

Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago

Karan Khanna aka Daksh in Star Plus Ishqbaaaz did create his set of troubles for everyone in the Oberoi mansion. And, we hear Karan will soon be seen in a new show.

Karan Khanna has bagged a lead role in Firework's upcoming show. After their longest running show CID bidding adieu to its viewers, the production house is now gearing up again to bring yet another exciting show for which they have roped in Karan to play the lead. As reported in the media, already the makers have roped in Sana Sayyad to play the female lead. 

Upon contacted, Karan denied our request to comment on the same.

## i guess shikhar is not negative as he is playing one of d lead in d show 

Edited by deepikagupta9 - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kaku17 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank god Shikhar is not negative. I like him a lot.  He is playful and sort of mischievous by nature but scratch the surface and you'll find a warm and perceptive person. 

He n D will make for an entertaining pair. Eager to watch their dynamics together after the shaadi.  Hopefully by next week this shaadi drama will be over.  I'm already bored. 
pritirays thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I don't want shikhar to be negative - his introduction was random, but his dynamics with Rakshit is very nice. Liked how he was concerned and trying to put some sense into Rakshit to marry the girl he likes.

But then he is the son of Ash who is helping Pshachini and his parents are also after Rakshit's wealth. So who knows what way his character shapes. But if he will be Divya's husband, so I guess ultimately he will be positive.