Few questions about spin off

Posted: 5 years ago
Hi everyone...

Shaheer has brought me to this forum and looking forward to this show especially after the bus promo ..but i have little or no knowledge about the parent show...i just know about akshara n naitik...have seen the show till naitik's mom died...can someone please fill in how is mishti related to maheshwaris n how naira kartik are related to mishti...

Thank you!
I was not quite sure myself as I haven't watched the parent show.
But this few things helped me to understand.
Mishti is Naira's cousin by the way. 
http://www.indiatoday.in/television/soaps/story/who-is-mishti-the-new-yeh-rishte-hain-pyar-ke-girl-whom-naira-introduced-1460493-2019-02-20
[ Quoting a Youtube Comment ]
" when akshara and natik moved to capetown naira was born ..after 10 years naira was shown to be about 10 years and when they came back to India mishti was about 6 years ..then show took a 10 years leap and shivangi joshi was introduced but mishti was shown to be suffering from short stature ...it was in 2016 then akshara dies and naira gets married ..three years pass like this and then show takes a 2 years leap so she is supposed to be 20 years old "

And follow this youtube promo this might help you as well : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pK-NIGr1C60
Edited by made-in-charms - 5 years ago
Originally posted by made-in-charms

"when akshara and natik moved to capetown naira was born ..after 10 years naira was shown to be about 10 years and when they came back to India mishti was about 6 years ..then show took a 10 years leap and shivangi joshi was introduced but mishti was shown to be suffering from short stature ...it was in 2016 then akshara dies and naira gets married ..three years pass like this and then show takes a 2 years leap so she is supposed to be 20 years old "

And follow this youtube promo this might help you as

Thank you for the response...these were quite helpful...so if mishti is naira's cousin...is she akshara bro's daughter?
Originally posted by Believer09

Thank you for the response...these were quite helpful...so if mishti is naira's cousin...is she akshara bro's daughter?
As far as I understood.
Mishti is Naman & Karishma's daughter.
Naman and Naitik are brothers ( not related by blood , they have different parents. Naitik's father remarried and so did Naman's mother - they already had naitik & naman before the second marriage ) 
And Naitik is Naira's father. They are paternal cousins but not related by blood.
So I guess this is it ooof ðŸ¤£ its so complicated for us to understand. 
Edited by made-in-charms - 5 years ago

No.
Naitik's step brother is Naman.
Naitik's dad and Naman's mom (both widower and widow) remarried at a late age. They already had Naitik and Naman respectively from their earlier spouses.

Mishti is Naman's daughter.
So Naira and Mishti are paternal cousins. Paternal step cousins (if the word exists :D)

Edit- @varshini's post- Naman's mom was not a widow. She was living separately from her husband and kids.
Edited by ErisedWitch45 - 5 years ago
Originally posted by ErisedWitch45

No.
Naitik's step brother is Naman.
Naitik's dad and Naman's mom (both widower and widow) remarried at a late age. They already had Naitik and Naman respectively from their earlier spouses.

Mishti is Naman's daughter.
So Naira and Mishti are paternal cousins. Paternal step cousins (if the word exists :D)
i think devyani(naman's mom) was not a widow , she had husband , i think he was a bad guy or left them for some reason , forgot why devyani left her husband
Originally posted by varshini15

i think devyani(naman's mom) was not a widow , she had husband , i think he was a bad guy or left them for some reason , forgot why devyani left her husband

Yeah you are right.
Devyani's husband used to abuse her (something like that? It's been quite sometime) and she left or was made to leave, abandoning Naman and Muskan.
I'll edit the comment.
Edited by ErisedWitch45 - 5 years ago
^ Thankyou for your service everyone , I was confused because I have never watched YRKKH .

Hi everyone...

Shaheer has brought me to this forum and looking forward to this show especially after the bus promo ..but i have little or no knowledge about the parent show...i just know about akshara n naitik...have seen the show till naitik's mom died...can someone please fill in how is mishti related to maheshwaris n how naira kartik are related to mishti...

Thank you!
naman became jealous and a greedy person , he tried to harm naitik , and finally fed up of his greed and jealousy naitik and akshara put him in jail for trying to harm/kill naitik  , karishma(his wife,mishti's mother ) . devyani (his mother) everybody started hating him and forgot about him , dont know what happened to karishma but devyani decided to send mishti with maheshwaris because she did not want naman to come back in their lives through mishti , she knew the maheshwaris could bring her up well , so she asked rajshri(akshara's mother and a nice friend of devyani ) to bring up mishti as a maheshwari family member 
more information is there in this episode
https://www.hotstar.com/tv/yeh-rishta-kya-kehlata-hai/s-43/naira-declares-her-love/1000231544
Edited by varshini15 - 5 years ago
Originally posted by made-in-charms

http://www.indiatoday.in/television/soaps/story/who-is-mishti-the-new-yeh-rishte-hain-pyar-ke-girl-whom-naira-introduced-1460493-2019-02-20
"when akshara and natik moved to capetown naira was born ..after 10 years naira was shown to be about 10 years and when they came back to India mishti was about 6 years ..then show took a 10 years leap and shivangi joshi was introduced but mishti was shown to be suffering from short stature ...it was in 2016 then akshara dies and naira gets married ..three years pass like this and then show takes a 2 years leap so she is supposed to be 20 years old "

And follow this youtube promo this might help you as well : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pK-NIGr1C60

I think it will all get cleared up today