Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Heisenberg17 thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Haila_tu

Not me...the international media is. 

They've refuted Balakot  casualties, of which there was none. It's shameful and a blow to India's reputation. It's time to question Modi's motive with the upcoming elections in tow. Every Indian citizen should. 

You mean the international media that was never allowed to visit the actual site of the blasts?
Haila_tu thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Heisenberg17_

You mean the international media that was never allowed to visit the actual site of the blasts?

BBCReuters and Al Jazeera all sent reporters to Jaba. The reporters returned with eerily similar accounts: There was not much damage, a few trees were uprooted and a villager had received head injuries.

I don't understand the rage if someone questions Modi. Don't question DeMo, don't question Rafael, don't question the economy. If you question anything you're a Libtard/Desh Drohi/Khalistani.

Still going to vote for Modi because the alternative is worse but that doesn't mean Modi is not a chor. Like every other politician, he's a scumbag too. ðŸ˜†
tina59 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Usually the JEM AND PAK media are quick to refute claims. All they have to do is post videos of the ones who IAF had claimed they shot.
Why are the JEM and PAK media quiet on this. Why did they "send 45 Jem terrorist to safe house".

I choose to believe IAF and Indian Army.

Most of the people from Pakistan won't and of course to hen there's the anti-nationals and pappu fans. 

Most if anti-modi chants and tweets are from Pakistan.

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4

BBC,ReutersandAl Jazeeraall sent reporters to Jaba. The reporters returned with eerily similar accounts: There was not much damage, a few trees were uprooted and a villager had received head injuries.

I don't understand the rage if someone questions Modi. Don't question DeMo, don't question Rafael, don't question the economy. If you question anything you're a Libtard/Desh Drohi/Khalistani.

Still going to vote for Modi because the alternative is worse but that doesn't mean Modi is not a chor. Like every other politician, he's a scumbag too.😆

😆

Originally posted by: tina59

Usually the JEM AND PAK media are quick to refute claims. All they have to do is post videos of the ones who IAF had claimed they shot.

Why are the JEM and PAK media quiet on this. Why did they "send 45 Jem terrorist to safe house".

I choose to believe IAF and Indian Army.

Most of the people from Pakistan won't and of course to hen there's the anti-nationals and pappu fans. 

Most if anti-modi chants and tweets are from Pakistan.

the thing is, the chants will continue no matter who is running the government... I can understand the Indians and NRIs talking about it as it's their basic right... Pakistanis are better off focusing on their own country and addressing their concerns, doubts or whatever to their own government rather than wasting time in gossiping about other countries where they have absolutely no say? But apparently, this is more interesting than worrying and doing something for themselves...
Heisenberg17 thumbnail

BBCReuters and Al Jazeera all sent reporters to Jaba. The reporters returned with eerily similar accounts: There was not much damage, a few trees were uprooted and a villager had received head injuries.

Still going to vote for Modi because the alternative is worse but that doesn't mean Modi is not a chor. Like every other politician, he's a scumbag too.  😆

IAF released aerial pics of the exact site, pre and post airstrikes, it wasn't just trees  there were various physical  man made structures there, can you show me ground pics taken by international media of that site showing no damage was done to those buildings? 

What has this got to do with modi? Are you saying the IAF is lying? 

Edited by Heisenberg17_ - 5 years ago
Sociopath thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Ranveer is the Khalistani supporter. Check his marriage photos.  😆

Where? And if he is you think i give a f**k? He's just a bw actor.
MainHeroineHoon thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Heisenberg17_

Who says the International media was not allowed? Al jazeera was live streaming the area and interviewing the locals. It was the Indian side that didn't allow the international media.

Before anyone assume anything, No, I'm not a Pakistani or Pappu supporter or anti-national. 
Questioning your PM doesn't qualify you for any of these.  
FreeTheNipple thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Still going to vote for Modi because the alternative is worse but that doesn't mean Modi is not a chor. Like every other politician, he's a scumbag too. ðŸ˜†

Reporters also returned saying they were not allowed to visit the actual camp because the site was innocently being guarded by Pakistan army. Apparently Pakistan has so much military strength that they employ those people in guarding random hills with some structures where no one visits.
If you actually spend time trying to read the articles about BBC, Reuters, Al Jazeera (add NYT as well) read them in entirety atleast. But really you need to get some better sources because relying on these media houses for information about what IAF did is laughable.
Ask questions about DeMo but I hope the questions are good not based on half baked knowledge.
FreeTheNipple thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Canterville.

Who says the International media was not allowed? Al jazeera was live streaming the area and interviewing the locals. It was the Indian side that didn't allow the international media.

Before anyone assume anything, No, I'm not a Pakistani or Pappu supporter or anti-national. 
Questioning your PM doesn't qualify you for any of these.  

International media says duh