Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

urmita thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Promo mein ye kya dikha dia...humare khushiyo mein grahan lagne wala hai lagta hai...hukum ne Jo vo karele Ka juice jaisa liquid pila dia Bela ko...ab to vo turn nehi Kar paegi Juhi jaisa...to kya hukum Bela ko force karega...Oh God...kaun bachaega use...Mahir Kaha hai Yaar...I have a really bad feeling about it all...
GoldenLuna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
I was watching the promo again & I got this thought
Bela had the potion with her right ri8 & she also knows it will make her powerless of course juhi might have told her
What if bela has changed it? She might show like she drank it & she is powerless but in reality, she might be up to something. Might actually get to know abt 3rd cond & try to fulfill it
Anu0517 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Pooja_Aly

I was watching the promo again & I got this thought

Bela had the potion with her right ri8 & she also knows it will make her powerless of course juhi might have told her
What if bela has changed it? She might show like she drank it & she is powerless but in reality, she might be up to something. Might actually get to know abt 3rd cond & try to fulfill it

Hi-fi pooja I also thought about it.. But mukku pe no bharosa so 50-50 chances hai...
Stardust91 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Guys...i was working all day and just got a chance to check the AT and all hell has broken loose...
Are the CVs serious? They will show Andhasur? 

P.S.
IMAGINE..Mahirji's state if ANYTHING happens to Bella..
IMAGINE how broken he will be if he gets there late

HOWEVER, so far we have had so many scenes where Bella looks after Mahirji...we better get a scene now where Mahirji looks after Bella
Edited by Stardust91 - 5 years ago
mafaaza12 thumbnail
Ohhh shit  how I didn't recognize him,... 😲zuber ..
ufff funny, lovable, charming  manpreet sing bedi ri8?????😛
Edited by mafaaza12 - 5 years ago
GoldenLuna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anu0517

Hi-fi pooja I also thought about it.. But mukku pe no bharosa so 50-50 chances hai...

Hi-fi ðŸ˜Š
Honestly, I don't want molesting drama although even if they show it Mahir will save her...no doubt there
But still i seriously hope cvs surprise us with this track but i agree mukku baby pe no bharosa
she can do anything
Surbhizoya thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Ok just got back home and watched promo ðŸ˜³
Surbhizoya thumbnail
I strongly want to believe that no molestation/ assault will happen😒
Surbhizoya thumbnail
I hope naagrani takes those enemies seriously and would've think of a proper plan. She can think ahead of the enemies, we saw that before, this time also she should've something up her sleeve
Surbhizoya thumbnail
I just dont want that Mahir accepting pregnant bela on naagmani chori track isn't the build up of this track ðŸ¥º I can't tolerate anyone even holding bela's hand  without her consent🤢