Divya Drishti

Rakshit Drishti's marriage will not be ghoonghat types ??

Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago
as many of us r prediciting that after knowing divya is her sister & seeing that rakshit will stab divya , drishti will end up marrying rakshit 2  save divya .

as  continuously it been said that rakshit should be married before he turn 28 , on 17 mar & his bride sunshine should be pieces. Even rakshit said he will marry but with his choice of girl.

so i feel marriage will happen , but we have three girls 

Lavanya  -  whom rakshit commited 2 marry but mr bichoo hypnotised her so she is not in her senses but she is out of d line coz her sunshine is not pieses.

Divya  -  who is crazy & obsessed with  rakshit , even pischani is setting her with rakshit , her sunshine is pieses but rakshit dont likes her & tries his best 2 avoid her.

Drishti  -  she hided her sunshine as her sunshine is also pieces , in upcoming episodes sh will come 2 know divya being her lost long sister & rakshit stabbing her.  rakshit does likes her or admire her ( just my thoughts )

as per upcoming episodes it seems rakshit marriage is happening with divya . so i  m sure drishti will not let it happen . 

rakshit knew drishti raised her hand when panditji asked 4 pisces sunshine grl. i feel  if drikshit's marriage is going 2 happen then it will not be ghoonghat types , maybe drishti will reveal herself pieses sunshine girl in front of rakshit or maybe somehow rakshit will get 2 know drishti's sunshine ( just a guess )

rakshit will happily choose drishti over divya & lavanya anytime, i feel even mahima will not have problem coz she likes drishti 

http://www.instagram.com/p/Bu3oNCTAiY1/

## this is just a random predicition ðŸ˜›
Edited by deepikagupta9 - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kaku17 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Rakshit is surely getting married to Dri but I really hope it won't be a bride swap. Nahi to he'll get ample ammunition to taunt her wrt phasao a rich guy.  . The promo is hinting towards bride swap only.  
Though Raks will be super happy to get Dri as his wife but outwardly he's sure gonna taunt. ðŸ˜³
agreatwcr thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 6
prediction is great...but my gut feelingd are saying it will be ghoonghat types shaadi
Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
Rakshit noticing drishti raising hand on being asked 4 meen rashi grl has 2 be some purpose na, it was not only 4 rakshit 1 taunt drishti 4 hand raising up & down 
There is another hint also as rakshit confidently said he will marry d grl of his choice , so rakshit will be knowing who is d grl ( varna why this dialogue )

Knowing rakshit he will try his best 2 escape marrying divya , maybe at marriage time divya gi missing or dealing with pischani , rakshit also know drishti is against him marrying divya.

Ghoongat type shaadi r 2 outdated kind of .

Drishti will not give dhoka 2 anyone when she is so against divya 4 cheating just 2 get married 2 rakshit ( as she think so )

Chalo let wait , vaise 2 i dont want any marriage but its hinting  towards marriage only
Edited by deepikagupta9 - 5 years ago
RapChick101 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Kya yaar, I don't want a marriage abhi se hee!
I love the way they're building this show so far. 

Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
Originally posted by: RapChick101

Kya yaar, I don't want a marriage abhi se hee!

I love the way they're building this show so far. 

We r just predicting acc 2 promo nothing is confirm yet.
RapChick101 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: deepikagupta9

We r just predicting acc 2 promo nothing is confirm yet.

Youppp I got that!

I was saying that to no one in particular.😆
Indulekha00 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Seeing the pics I think it could be bride swap marriage for Drikshit. 
Dri wearing the same bridal dress as Dee had been in the last precap. Ghoonghat over her head... 
But wasn't Dee trying to put Lav to sleep and take over as Rakshit's bride? Was she planning to wear Lav's bridal wear? And then Dri took over the bridal dress from Dee? 
Confusion hi confusion ðŸ˜†
saaniakh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
There is no confusion now as saw Drishti having mangalsutra on her neck in bridal look so she indeed going to get married.
sahuja thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i think it is bride swap... divya swapped lavyana to get married..and after dristhi coming to know that divya is her sister and raskshit will kill her she will take her place and get married instead to save divya. this is the only way the confusion between dristhi and rakshit will continue...